Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Meathead said: Funny. I get nauseated by pussy-whipped snowflakes and I am not pro-life but then I think there should be some limitations on late-term abortions. mvvthvvd.22.11.23 #22

Saint Meathead{ch} I believe is opposed to being publicly associated with the non/Christian wing of the Saving Baby Fetus for King Jesus Cult (see also CarsomyrPlusSix ) but votes for the Big Swinging Dick who brags about being the woman abusing dickhead who was entirely responsible for overturning RvW.

That makes Saint Meathead{ch} a Dick/Whipped shitflake through 20jan6 and he continues to keep going back for his forty lashes a day more. Pitiful Trump Thing for sure.

nf.23.11.14 #11,921

Last edited:
ColonelAngus said: Election deniers like Hillary Clinton are an existential threat to our democracy., clnlngs.23.11.14 #484

Hillary Clinton was not a sitting president and she conceded and welcomed the peaceful transfer of power well before the fifty states chose the major of Trump electors.

nf.23.11.14 #11,922

NotfooledbyW said: What is the harm to non-involved individuals or to society if gestation is aborted? nf.23.09.29 #34

jotathought said: Besides the obvious, the loss of a life, there have been 60+million abortions in the United States since 1973, and the United States population is currently in decline. It directly affects society, especially with the decline of future generations. jtthght.23.09.29 #40

How is that measured as harm to society caused by a couple that made a mistake or an error in judgment and the woman does not want to take the risk of child birth or lose the independence of having a career other than being a housewife.

Does that harm you personally in any way whatsoever Saint Justathought knowing there were 60+million abortions in the United States since 1973 - a little over a million a year.?

No one can define harm as an individual in any legal sense or to all of us collectively when a woman has an abortion on her demand.

nf.23.11.14 #11,923

" Delusional Anthropocentric Cry Babies Ignoring Imperfections Of Nature While Blabbering That All Pregnancies Are Perfect Miracles "

* Abortion On Demand Reference Of Psychopathic Freak Farm Dictators *

And abortion on demand was implemented by the collective of society.
Oh, so the women fostering generational welfare is reason enough to create a new class of subjugation of humans by this unilateral agreement?
This should be good.
Abortion on demand is a mentally retarded reference by degenerates too ignorant to understand that women seeking elective abortion after the first trimester are doing so due to developmental anomalies that are typically detected in a fetus by ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of pregnancy .

Explain to us how demented , mentally retarded fucks , are allowed to dictate to others - for whom they do not have one iota of accountability for their quality of life or chance of an afterlife , that they must carry a deformity to term , to deliver it and take care it for life , both financially and emotionally !

Historically , between 0% and 200% of the poverty line have had 75% of elective " without cause " abortions , and nearly 50% of those having " without cause " abortion already have children .

The catholic church excuse for granting itself absolution for the poverty it foments , due to over extending carrying capacity of the environment and economy , is that they are theistic humanism communists , as they lay the blame on everyone else for not abiding by its ascetic sanctimonious idealism for the sacrosanct and abstinence .

Last edited:
" Delusional Anthropocentric Cry Babies Ignoring Imperfections Of Nature While Blabbering That All Pregnancies Are Perfect Miracles "

* Abortion On Demand Reference Of Psychopathic Freak Farm Dictators *

Abortion on demand is a mentally retarded reference by degenerates too ignorant to understand that women seeking elective abortion after the first trimester are doing so due to developmental anomalies that are typically detected in a fetus by ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of pregnancy .

Explain to us how demented , mentally retarded fucks , are allowed to dictate to others - for whom they do not have one iota of accountability for their quality of life or chance of an afterlife , that they must carry a deformity to term , to deliver it and take care it for life , both financially and emotionally !

Historically , between 0% and 200% of the poverty line have had 75% of elective " without cause " abortions , and nearly 50% of those having " without cause " abortion already have children .

The catholic church excuse for granting itself absolution for the poverty it foments , due to over extending carrying capacity of the environment and economy , is that they are theistic humanism communists , as they lay the blame on everyone else for not abiding by its ascetic sanctimonious idealism for the sacrosanct and abstinence .

I think I hit a nerve.

HeyNorm said: “Of course we know that it isn’t risky for 99% of women giving birth.”hynrm.23.11.11 #11,886
NotfooledbyW said: When a woman finds out she is pregnant she has no way to know if she will be in the 1% that dies. What business is it to you to want to force her to take the risk? nf.23.11.11 #11,887 to hynrm.23.11.11 #11,886

What loss of liberty or physical harm do you personally suffer Saint Heynorm when you are not successful at forcing full term gestation on an unwanted pregnancy?

nf.23.11.15 #11,926 hvrm

HeyNorm said: “Of course we know that it isn’t risky for 99% of women giving birth.”hynrm.23.11.11 #11,886
NotfooledbyW said: When a woman finds out she is pregnant she has no way to know if she will be in the 1% that dies. What business is it to you to want to force her to take the risk? nf.23.11.11 #11,887 to hynrm.23.11.11 #11,886

What loss of liberty or physical harm do you personally suffer Saint Heynorm when you are not successful at forcing full term gestation on an unwanted pregnancy?

nf.23.11.15 #11,926 hvrm
Haven’t you heard? The only folks forced to be a parent are dudes.

Humans have brains. It sets us apart from all other mammals. Some humans prefer to take advantage of our cerebral advantage over the animal kingdom

If you want to converse with me, then please learn to write like a literate adult instead if like a defective, malfunctioning AI 'bot.

Why?
nf.23.11.15 #683 to bbblylck.23.11.15 #681

I can search “ bbblylck “ and see all the conversations he’s been involved with me at once.

Here’s what a reference system can do for a functional brained person living outside of the womb.

It saves much time; when I want to see what the Saving Baby Fetus Saints tend to run away from and can search them by ID

So many posters are in support of extreme MAGA conservatism through the dysfunctional Republican Party it is hard to keep track sometimes.

Posters who are good with using state government to force full term gestation on innocent productive law abiding citizens in this country are given the title of Sainthood by me. That’s how you qualify Saint BobBlaylock. What do you fear besides truth,

Here is a complete list of every duly referenced post that Saint Bob Blaylock has run from thus far.

Previous conversations through 11/15/23

Dobbs was the worst thing that could happen to Republicans.
If you want to converse with me, then please learn to write like a literate adult instead if like a defective, malfunctioning AI 'bot. Post #684

...rights, in a manner that unjustly causes harm to someone else, then the one who can show that he was harmed has standing to sue you for it. bbblylck.23.11.15 #681 Why can’t a woman have a protected right to have access to an abortion if she lives on US soil under the jurisdiction of the US...Post #683

...to allow either party to evade that responsibility, is to murder an innocent human being so that nobody has to take responsibility for him. bbblylck.23.10.30 #1,053 How does unprotected vaginal sex by a couple Impose a burden on you Saint BobBlaylock when an unwanted pregnancy becomes a..Post #11,752

n and continues until birth. 25 to 50% are naturally aborted. What is harm to public under US Constitution?
Bob Blaylock said: If someone kills one of my loved ones, without government, the way to obtain justice would be for me to hunt down the killer and kill him. bbblylck.23.11.13 #62 .I.a Is every miscarriage in America one of your lived ones. nf.23.11.13 #66 Post #66

Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers bbblylck.23.10.15 #610 You and Saint BobBlaylick dehumanizing Jews for believing the sanctity of life begins at first breath. Post #615

...government—not only a willful failure to fulfill its duty to protect the innocent, but a willful repudiation and violation of that duty. bbblylck.23.11.13 #61.III Why on earth would the private practice of abortion not be allowed to take place in a non-Catholic society with non-Catholic...Post #11,913

Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers
bbblylck.22.07.10 #222 Please refer to nf.23.19.15 #596 to continue a discussion about when personhood begins if it is not at birth and as proscribed in the US Constitution and upheld by six right wing Catholics on the USSC, How do you BobBlaylick know EXACTLY the precise moment that this ...Post #601 Oct 15, 2023

Gestation starts at conception and continues until birth. 25 to 50% are naturally aborted. What is harm to public under US Constitution?
...at first breath.” nf.23.10.15 #643 to dvng.23.10.15 #640 Bob Blaylock said: The Germans didn't consider Jews to be persons, either. bbblylck.23.09.06 #102 .I Saint Ding and Saint Bobblaylock devote many posts to dehumanizing pro/choice people. Why do they think it’s ok? And.23.11.14 Post #67 ding

...Bob Blaylock said: One of the most basic and essential duties of government is to protect the innocent from those who would murder them. bbblylck.23.11.13 #61.II Unfortunately, for you Saint Bobblaylock one of the essential duties of government is to protect the birth certificated...Post #11,917

00602 bbblylck.23.10.25 #602 to nf.23.19.15 #601 “How do you, NotfooledbyW, know EXACTLY the precise moment that this… Becomes a “person” that looks like this…? I am certain that both have a birth certificate which records the exact year month day hour and minute that the precise...Post #609 Oct 15, 2023

swvvtvv.22.05.04 MAY2022 #936 THE DECISION BELONGS TO THE WOMAN swvvtvv.23.08.25 #584 bbblylck.23.08.25 #593 Good einstein Bob says it is science. Good witnesseth to Jesus Saint Sue says it is God I say in our secular society where freedom of conscience is protected, unenumerated... Post #10,603 Aug 27, 2023

nf.23.11.16 #11,928

Last edited:
" Monism Myopia Speculates Egoism Subjective Perspectives "

* Singular Spirits Of Instantiation Either Here Oar Knot Hear *

Haven’t you heard? The only folks forced to be a parent are dudes.
Does the phenomenon of brood parasitism intrigue you , and who forced you to give away your private semen ?

A literal meaning for the metaphors of an after life , for a chance at eternal life , for reincarnation , for being born again , for the life to come , for the transmutation of soles , is to pass on ones genetic identity - one haploid at a time , so that another , both figuratively and literally as ones own self , may have an opportunity through a necessary sophisticated physical state to experience the sentience , sapience and introspection afforded as life , and where failure to do so in perpetuity is ascribed the metaphors of final judgement and eternal damnation .

A subjective altruism of introspection is an expectation that its perceptions should exist in perpetuity ; however , by empirical evidence from nature , not all instances of introspection must exist in perpetuity to satisfy the subjective altruism .

* Valid Interests By A State For Individuals *

It is all too easy to identify traitors against principles in a credo from a motto of e pluribus unum for us republic .

From principles of individualism , violence against an individual includes illegitimate aggression against self ownership , where self ownership entitles an individual to free roam , to free association and to progeny .

From principles of individualism , violence against an individual includes illegitimate aggression against self determination , where self determination entitles an individual to private property and willful intents through contracts , which are made valid through informed consent .

A credo from a motto of e pluribus unum for us republic expects independence as individualism , with equal protection of negative liberties among individuals .

An individual may be a single individual citizen , or a collective of individuals as a greater individual , whether as a state , or as a federate , or as a corporate .

Last edited:
" Monism Myopia Speculates Egoism Subjective Perspectives "

* Singular Spirits Of Instantiation Either Here Oar Knot Hear *

Does the phenomenon of brood parasitism intrigue you , and who forced you to give away your private semen ?

A literal meaning for the metaphors of an after life , for a chance at eternal life , for reincarnation , for being born again , for the life to come , for the transmutation of soles , is to pass on ones genetic identity - one haploid at a time , so that another , both figuratively and literally as ones own self , may have an opportunity through a necessary sophisticated physical state to experience the sentience , sapience and introspection afforded as life , and where failure to do so in perpetuity is ascribed the metaphors of final judgement and eternal damnation .

A subjective altruism of introspection is an expectation that its perceptions should exist in perpetuity ; however , by empirical evidence from nature , not all instances of introspection must exist in perpetuity to satisfy the subjective altruism .

* Valid Interests By A State For Individuals *

It is all too easy to identify traitors against principles in a credo from a motto of e pluribus unum for us republic .

From principles of individualism , violence against an individual includes illegitimate aggression against self ownership , where self ownership entitles an individual to free roam , to free association and to progeny .

From principles of individualism , violence against an individual includes illegitimate aggression against self determination , where self determination entitles an individual to private property and willful intents through contracts , which are made valid through informed consent .

A credo from a motto of e pluribus unum for us republic expects independence as individualism , with equal protection of negative liberties among individuals .

An individual may be a single individual citizen , or a collective of individuals as a greater individual , whether as a state , or as a federate , or as a corporate .

Did you have a rebuttal? Instead you give word salad? 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Bob Blaylock said: You're asking why one human being cannot have the protected right to murder another human bei9ng in cold blood. bbblylck.23.11.16 #687

No. Here is the question:

NotfooledbyW said Why can’t a woman have a protected right to have access to an abortion if she lives on US soil under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution? This procedure under RvW for fifty plus years has caused no harm to any other post-viability person in any way. nf.23.11.16 #685

nf.23.11.16

Humans have brains. It sets us apart from all other mammals. Some humans prefer to take advantage of our cerebral advantage over the animal kingdom

Why?

I can search “ bbblylck “ and see all the conversations he’s been involved with me at once.

Here’s what a reference system can do for a functional brained person living outside of the womb.

It saves much time; when I want to see what the Saving Baby Fetus Saints tend to run away from and can search them by ID

So many posters are in support of extreme MAGA conservatism through the dysfunctional Republican Party it is hard to keep track sometimes.

Posters who are good with using state government to force full term gestation on innocent productive law abiding citizens in this country are given the title of Sainthood by me. That’s how you qualify Saint BobBlaylock. What do you fear besides truth,

Here is a complete list of every duly referenced post that Saint Bob Blaylock has run from thus far.

If you want to converse with me, then please learn to write like a literate adult instead if like a defective, malfunctioning AI 'bot. Post #684

...rights, in a manner that unjustly causes harm to someone else, then the one who can show that he was harmed has standing to sue you for it. bbblylck.23.11.15 #681 Why can’t a woman have a protected right to have access to an abortion if she lives on US soil under the jurisdiction of the US...Post #683

...to allow either party to evade that responsibility, is to murder an innocent human being so that nobody has to take responsibility for him. bbblylck.23.10.30 #1,053 How does unprotected vaginal sex by a couple Impose a burden on you Saint BobBlaylock when an unwanted pregnancy becomes a..Post #11,752

n and continues until birth. 25 to 50% are naturally aborted. What is harm to public under US Constitution?
Bob Blaylock said: If someone kills one of my loved ones, without government, the way to obtain justice would be for me to hunt down the killer and kill him. bbblylck.23.11.13 #62 .I.a Is every miscarriage in America one of your lived ones. nf.23.11.13 #66 Post #66

Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers bbblylck.23.10.15 #610 You and Saint BobBlaylick dehumanizing Jews for believing the sanctity of life begins at first breath. Post #615

...government—not only a willful failure to fulfill its duty to protect the innocent, but a willful repudiation and violation of that duty. bbblylck.23.11.13 #61.III Why on earth would the private practice of abortion not be allowed to take place in a non-Catholic society with non-Catholic...Post #11,913

bbblylck.22.07.10 #222 Please refer to nf.23.19.15 #596 to continue a discussion about when personhood begins if it is not at birth and as proscribed in the US Constitution and upheld by six right wing Catholics on the USSC, How do you BobBlaylick know EXACTLY the precise moment that this ...Post #601 Oct 15, 2023

Gestation starts at conception and continues until birth. 25 to 50% are naturally aborted. What is harm to public under US Constitution?
...at first breath.” nf.23.10.15 #643 to dvng.23.10.15 #640 Bob Blaylock said: The Germans didn't consider Jews to be persons, either. bbblylck.23.09.06 #102 .I Saint Ding and Saint Bobblaylock devote many posts to dehumanizing pro/choice people. Why do they think it’s ok? And.23.11.14 Post #67 ding

...Bob Blaylock said: One of the most basic and essential duties of government is to protect the innocent from those who would murder them. bbblylck.23.11.13 #61.II Unfortunately, for you Saint Bobblaylock one of the essential duties of government is to protect the birth certificated...Post #11,917

00602 bbblylck.23.10.25 #602 to nf.23.19.15 #601 “How do you, NotfooledbyW, know EXACTLY the precise moment that this… Becomes a “person” that looks like this…? I am certain that both have a birth certificate which records the exact year month day hour and minute that the precise...Post #609 Oct 15, 2023

swvvtvv.22.05.04 MAY2022 #936 THE DECISION BELONGS TO THE WOMAN swvvtvv.23.08.25 #584 bbblylck.23.08.25 #593 Good einstein Bob says it is science. Good witnesseth to Jesus Saint Sue says it is God I say in our secular society where freedom of conscience is protected, unenumerated... Post #10,603 Aug 27, 2023

nf.23.11.16 #11,928

Whatever.

Writing like a defective, malfunctioning AI 'bot only makes you look retarded, and makes it difficult to discern whatever meaning you are trying to convey. It's annoying, and disruptive to any efforts at a useful discussion.

Perhaps my complaint is moot, on the grounds that you really are every bit as retarded as this makes you look.

Why?

nf.23.11.16 #11,928
Your long winded problem ignores that the urge of sex overrides the brain to get some. Then later go oh shit

Most of the issue is over when life behins which your long winded response doesnt address. 8 months...healthy mother and healthy baby in the womb. Do you support abortion at this point????? Dont play oh its medical reasons or oh you dont want to pay for it.....

Do you agree in that scenario it should be allowed?

Followed by does that baby have a right to life?

Bob Blaylock said: You're asking why one human being cannot have the protected right to murder another human bei9ng in cold blood. bbblylck.23.11.16 #687

No. Here is the question:

NotfooledbyW said Why can’t a woman have a protected right to have access to an abortion if she lives on US soil under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution? This procedure under RvW for fifty plus years has caused no harm to any other post-viability person in any way. nf.23.11.16 #685

nf.23.11.16
Utter bs. Millions babies aborted. But no harm huh??

Most of the world have COMPROMISED and set a cut of allowing abortions at a set number of weeks.

But alas. The left doesnt give a shit about the babies right to life.

They were only “fetuses”.

Just like the victims of the Nazi Holocaust were only Jews and Untermenschen.

Just like those that were enslaved and abused in our own country's early history were only nіggеrs.

It's easy to convince yourself that murder is OK, if you can convince yourself that the victims were something less than human. History is littered with examples.

Votto said: I don't think I can ever call myself a Republican ever again considering what they are today but I would never vote for Liz. • • • Let's just say I will never vote for another Democrat the rest of my life and leave it at that. Who knows, if the GOP gets too bad maybe I stop voting altogether. • •• • They are a as a group disgusting and beyond hope. vvttv.23.11.16 #2

Blaster said: Jesus died for our sins.​
Votto said: I believe that as well. vvttv.23.07.04 #39
Instead of not voting / ask yourself this question.

Which party do the majorities from the following major voter groups vote for.
starting with women of all ages.
  • Millennials and younger
  • College Educated
  • Racial minorities
  • Most Christians when combined.
  • Catholics
  • Jews
  • Labor Unions
  • LGTBQ community
  • No Guns Families
After Dobbs and the violent January 6, 2021 GOP attempt to overturn the 2020 election for that extremely white grievance and anti-female Political you should be ashamed to vote against that many multicultural Americans when yih otifesd to be a born again Christian.

nf.23.11.16 #11,937 to vvttv.23.07.04 #39

Last edited:
" Salvation Sales "

* Beginning Of Gullibility *

Should you not be blubbering about death in the first place ?

The abortion anti-choice trope seems to misconstrue the actual meaning of an after life , which is passing on ones genetic identity , and the means by which to achieve it .

" Sanctimonious Foolishness "

* On Farcical Translation Of Context *

They were only “fetuses”.
Just like the victims of the Nazi Holocaust were only Jews and Untermenschen.
Just like those that were enslaved and abused in our own country's early history were only nіggеrs.
It's easy to convince yourself that murder is OK, if you can convince yourself that the victims were something less than human. History is littered with examples.
Blindly glossing over that the individuals killed or enslaved in those circumstances were in fact sentient beings whom were capable of suffering is typical disingenuous deceit by the abortion anti-choice trope .

Blindly glossing over a difference between elective abortion that an individual chooses for themselves , versus others directing the killing of other individuals or coercing abortion , is typical disingenuous deceit by the anti-choice trope .

* Fantasies Of Freak Farmers *

The abortion anti-choice trope fails to make a distinction between " without cause " and " with cause " abortion that is typical disingenuous deceit .

The traitors to us 1st amendment are likely to banter of accepting offspring - come what may - as a divine gift , without considering that offspring in nature are not always consistent with is idealized delusions of institutional dogma .
About 3% of all conceptions are associated with major congenital malformations, many of them are lethal developmental defect and genetic in origin or teratogenic (adverse effects of the envi- ronment during gametogenesis or early embryogenesis).

* Violators Of Us Establishment Clause *

The catholic church opposes abortion and capital punishment , whereas us republicans are abortion choice and capital punishment choice .

* Challenges To Prove Over Drawn Assertions That Killing Is Murder *

A law exists because there is an entity capable of issuing a retort of reprise for violations of some legal pretense , such that if a divine law exists that " though shalt not commit murder " with a penalty of " death " , then when a murder is committed death would immediately follow .

" On Traitors To Principles Of Us Republic "

* Live Birth Requirement Standards By Us Constitution Provision For Outliers *

Most of the world have COMPROMISED and set a cut of allowing abortions at a set number of weeks.
But alas. The left doesnt give a shit about the babies right to life.
The abortion anti-choice trope fails to make a distinction between " without cause " and " with cause " abortion that is typical disingenuous deceit .

The women seeking elective " with cause " abortion , due to developmental anomalies , actually want to deliver a healthy child , while women seeking " without cause " abortion are making that decision within the first trimester .

A " with cause " abortion is optioned due to developmental anomalies that are most often determined in the fetus by ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of development , assuming sufficient prenatal care for detection , that does not fit into the hubris of compromise for a 15 weeks , or 120 days conjectural in sole meant ( feet us ) by qurayshism .

The " abortion on demand " ravings are disingenuous deceit by the abortion anti-choice trope , that claims women are seeking " without cause " abortion during second or third trimester , rather than " with cause " abortion .

The us constitution includes a live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , while roe v wade substituted natural viability in lieu of a live birth requirement , based on the ability of a fetus to survive an imminent live birth , which the roe court referred to as a " potential life " , about which alito babbled dobbs , as would an imbecile , as if the " logically , of course " notation by blackmun was not clearly evident .

Forum List

Back