Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

This is a direct result of democrats staying home in MI, WI, and PA during the 2016 election. That doesn't happen, Hillary wins, and Roe will still be ensured.

Those are facts.

Oh, those are facts?

How about this fucking fact: 50% of the Senate does not do anything. You are blaming the good guys for not being "more good". Instead of blaming the party that is responsible.

For some unknown reason you think all women who favour choice would choose abortion. I chose to carry all of my pregnancies to term.

This isn't Constitutional, or even moral. This shows the Republicans complete lack of respect for the rights of women.
IF this opinion turns out to be the court decision (a big IF) it does not take anything from women or anyone else, just turns the issue over to the states can always count on the left/demrats to lie like rugs.

Spot on.

And no one believes conservatives’ “states’ rights’/let the people decide” lie – overturning Roe is about compelling conformity, punishing dissent, and compelling women to give birth against their will through force of law.

If conservatives weren’t such hypocrites, if they were consistent with their “states’ rights” rhetoric, then they’d respect the will of the people in blue states concerning firearm regulatory measures.
Um, blue state shitholes with huge gun regulations exist..................with high crime rates.

State's rights!

Don't be too sure on that one, Ace.

But feel free to jizz all over yourself in anticipation until November rolls around.
Keep your homosexual fantasies (or are that just what you do because you won’t ever see a real woman) to yourself moron. Enjoy the Republican landslide. Abortion doesn’t rank on important issues. Sky high inflation, sky high gas prices, and a dementia sufferer squatting in the White House are bigger issues. I know not all women agree with your abortion on demand rantings. You think all women should just follow the Dim party line.

Correct.

And women of means in red states will still have access to abortion services.
How so.If Red States Ban the practice of Abortions,then
Doctors are performing Abortions at the risk of either jail or
loss of their medical license.
Meaning Women will be forced to flee those Red States
to Blue states that allow abortions.
The way Abortion should have been handled .
Leaving it up to the states.
Like State taxes or a State Income tax.

For some unknown reason you think all women who favour choice would choose abortion. I chose to carry all of my pregnancies to term.

This isn't Constitutional, or even moral. This shows the Republicans complete lack of respect for the rights of women.

Affirm.

Telling people they can't do something they normally wouldn't want to do anyway is a sure way to draw the ire of those people. Of course for Democrats that means that there may be a .1 to .5% turn out increase in some places.

And it could be Thomas on behalf of lardass Ginnie who's life is devoted to owning the libs.

I hope so.
Funny a newbie to the bench and suddenly this happens.
I'm not sure but I don't think I've seen this happen before.

Is this a lock? I don’t know. But I’m so psyched to think that the ruling allowing slaughter of innocent life — sanctioned by the United States is — about to end.

I think that the liberal/progressives may have ADDED to the GOP landslide in the 2022 election.
Mistakenly the leaker (if it was a liberal???) has if found out will be disbarred minimally according to the
experts I've seen tonight.
BUT the most grievous mistake though is feeding the pro-abortion group to think they now must protest.
What will happen is it is the last straw. Millions of people that may have been neutral in the decision NOW
will have a reason to vote against the dems as the Dems if (they did the leaking) have done something extremely
egregious, i.e. something akin to an insurrection!

So you think all women should think like you do. Typical Dem scum. You don’t have the support of HALF the women in the country with your up to the moment of birth abortion. Enjoy that Republican landslide in the midterms. And keep your idiocy in your own country.

Here's the thing A$$hat. If you believe that abortion is wrong, you don't have to get an abortion. That's what CHOICE means.

It's a really simple concept whereby you act in accordance with your personal beliefs, religion and morality. If you believe abortion is a sin, then don't commit the sin. But you don't get to tell me, or anyone else what we can do based on YOUR beliefs.

I live in a country where abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. There are no abortion laws at all. Furthermore, the government pays for your abortion, so it's free. Free abortions for any woman who wants one. And we have half the number of abortions in Canada, than American have, on a per capita basis.

You're not preventing abortions by banning them. You're harming women, and you're harming their children.

Wow. Surprising they are actually doing.
Never heard of Supreme Court Decision leaked before.
Welcome back to the days of backroom abortions and the ever expanding underground economy
Looks like if a woman or little girl doesn't think fast on her back, she better think fast on her feet, or she's just fkd.

TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS INDUSTRIES LIMITED 8.53-0.18 (-2.07%)

Forum List

Back