Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Blue state elective late term.

Andred state abortion bans and obstacles go bye bye.

Compromise.
Never sell in blue states. Red states have bans already late term in most cases. Not down to 16 weeks.

Blue have none and allow partial birth abortion which is barbarism.

End the barbarism

Define force???? Do it OR ELSE you lose your job is Force. Laws are Force.

You cherry pick the definition of force
Employers have always been able to require some vaccines, particularly in healthcare. Suddenly deciding one particular vaccine is “force” after going along with all he others isn’t going to work. If the federal government mandates it for everyone, that is a different story. Even Biden’s attempt to make it mandatory for Federal workers and contractors was shot down in the courts. No cherry picking.

Employers have always been able to require some vaccines, particularly in healthcare. Suddenly deciding one particular vaccine is “force” after going along with all he others isn’t going to work. If the federal government mandates it for everyone, that is a different story. Even Biden’s attempt to make it mandatory for Federal workers and contractors was shot down in the courts. No cherry picking.
BS. Its force

Her body was only hers unless her mother thought otherwise. That's the logic of pro-abortion.

The baby is only human when the mother wants it. Such utter pomposity and arrogance defy science and all reasoning.
Notice how she used electivebin compromise. LOL. Actually overlooked it at first. Forgot who im dealing with.

Never sell in blue states. Red states have bans already late term in most cases. Not down to 16 weeks.

Blue have none and allow partial birth abortion which is barbarism.

End the barbarism
And you know it will never fly in red states either, where they are trying to out do each other in who has the most restrictive abortion ban….no exceptions for rape, incest or the health of the mother. End the barbarism Right?

Also, let’s be honest here. Only a handful of states have no gestational limits: Alaska, CO, DC, NH, NJ, NM, OR, VT. They aren’t all blue states. Yet blue states like CA and NY have a cut off at fetal viability.

….so where does that leave you and I? Can we compromise?

And you know it will never fly in red states either, where they are trying to out do each other in who has the most restrictive abortion ban….no exceptions for rape, incest or the health of the mother. End the barbarism Right?

Also, let’s be honest here. Only a handful of states have no gestational limits: Alaska, CO, DC, NH, NJ, NM, OR, VT. They aren’t all blue states. Yet blue states like CA and NY have a cut off at fetal viability.

….so where does that leave you and I? Can we compromise?
I stated my compromise. You got slick with term.

Blue states dont want compromise and refuse. We do the same.

Roe doesnt end abortion if overturned. This is the rior season gas lighting.

They manipulate the women and never give them any alternatives. On the other hand planned alternative lays everything out gives both sides. So my question is which group is more moral and honest.

We'll take that non-answer to the question as, "No, I haven't, but I know EVERYTHING my masters told me to say!"

As I've already stated the second trimester abortions are mostly married women who find out from the second trimester blood works in chemistries that are done that the child is in dire straits and not probably very viable. You really want to prevent these married women from doing the right thing for them and their families. I don't think so you're talking out of your ass.

As you've already been, you are wrong.

"Participants who obtained second-trimester abortions were significantly more likely than their first-trimester counterparts to have had trouble finding an abortion provider (45% vs. 26%), to have been referred from other clinics (86% vs. 58%), to have had previous second-trimester abortions (31% vs. 15%) and to be unsure of the date of their last menstrual period (37% vs. 23%). In addition, they were less likely than first-semester patients to report pregnancy symptoms, such as nausea or vomiting (68% vs. 81%). Roughly two-thirds of women in each group said they had been using contraceptives at the time of conception."

In other words, most of them just didn't know they were pregnant until they were farther in.

"Certain groups of women were more likely than others to obtain abortions at 13 weeks or later. For example, teens were more likely than older women to obtain an abortion in the second trimester—accounting for 14% of abortions among teens, compared with 9% among women aged 30 and older. Similarly, the proportion of abortions that occurred in the second trimester was 13% among black women, compared with 9% among non-Hispanic whites; 13% among women who had not graduated from high school, compared with 6% among college graduates; 14% among those using health insurance to pay for the procedure, compared with 8% among those who paid out of pocket; and 15% among those who had experienced three or more disruptive events in the past year, compared with 9% among women experiencing no disruptive events."

So . . . teens, not married, and logistical and timing problems, not "non-viable baby". That's pretty much a clean sweep in the "How fucking ignorant can I be?" category for you. Any other fantasies you've been comforting yourself with that I can explode for you?

Getting all the information available without adversarial attitudes promises the best outcome in any situation, but it is unbelievably important in this situation.

Then one needs to be in a crisis pregnancy center, not an abortion clinic, for that to happen.

And before you start pompously lecturing me on what you "know" about crisis pregnancy centers from your talking points, please remember I got help from one with my first child.

And that would be great as far as I'm concerned as long as the people who presented the information were objective. You, for example, right off the bat you would be disqualified because you can't be objective about the subject, your statement baby killers says it all.

Probably why he doesn't work in a pregnancy center. If that's the best you've got, "I'm sure they're adversarial because YOU are!" give it up now.

I can't lose anything, I am not a woman. I take it back, I would lose respect for this country. It failed to live up to its obligation to half its citizens.

What a coincidence, we've felt that way for 50+ years, but of course, you only care when it's you.

I think the country can live without the respect of someone like you.

Forum List

Back