Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

i. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240722 {post•12338}. Blisterfinger Jun’24 Srvwgo: Tell me all about your morality with abortion. blstrfngr 240721 Vrvwgo12338

ii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!
240722 {post•12341}.

NotfooledbyW 240722 Vrvwgo: I became a dad at twenty with my high school girlfriend. She become a nineteen year old mom. Four years later we had our second daughter. My wife could not take the pill so I got a vasectomy. I have never produced a child that I did not want to keep and raise and be the best dad I can be and I know I never did and never will get my wife pregnant and insist that she terminate that pregnancy.

So why do you want state governments to force full term gestation on women whom you do not know and who do not worship the same God according to your religion? Why do you need to invade the privacy of women who would never invade yours?

nfbw 240722 Vrvwgo12341

Last edited:
i. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240722 {post•12338}. Blisterfinger Jun’24 Srvwgo: Tell me all about your morality with abortion. blstrfngr 240721 Vrvwgo12338

ii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!
240722 {post•12341}.

NotfooledbyW 240722 Vrvwgo: I became a dad at twenty with my high school girlfriend. She become a nineteen year old mom. Four years later we had our second daughter. My wife could not take the pill so I got a vasectomy. I have never produced a child that I did not want to keep and raise and be the best dad I can be and I know I never did and never will get my wife pregnant and insist that she terminate that pregnancy.

So why do you want state governments to force full term gestation on women whom you do not know and who do not worship the same God according to your religion? Why do you need to invade the privacy of women who would never invade yours?

nfbw 240722 Vrvwgo12341
You didn't answer my question, should I answer yours ? You want abortions up to 9 months ? How about after birth ? What is the question of Morality In that? I really don't care about your personal history. you keep posting the same old shit over and over again it gets kind of boring.

You want abortions up to 9 months ?
I answered that in nfbw 240722 Vrvwgo12341

The only woman that was impregnated by me gave birth to my two daughters. I don’t have to worry about it anymore. So no. I didnt want any involvement in any abortions when I could get a woman pregnant and now I will never be involved in a relationship with a pregnant woman so why would you ask me again if I “want” abortions from 6 weeks to nine months.

And there is no such thing as an abortion after childbirth.

Last edited:
I answered that in nfbw 240722 Vrvwgo12341

The only woman that was impregnated by me gave birth to my two daughters. I don’t have to worry about it anymore. So no. I didnt want any involvement in any abortions when I could get a woman pregnant and now I will never be involved in a relationship with a pregnant woman so why would you ask me again if I “want” abortions from 6 weeks to nine months.

And there is no such thing as an abortion after childbirth.
Why are you on here advocating abortion?

I am not an advocate for abortion. I am opposed to religion in government forcing full term gestation on pregnant woman who do not accept taking the risk of giving birth.
I'm not totally against abortion . Even though I don't like it and think it should be rare . There has to be some regulation on abortion just as there is on many things. I as well have never aborted any children. It is a good feeling. Are you opposed to all laws that may have a religious inflection?

Forum List

Back