Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

Senator Sessions met with Russians. He met with lots of foreign reps. So what?

The meetings were NOT the problem, it was his lying under oath about them. If they were above board, why did Sessions try to keep them under the radar?

What they're saying is that Clinton was impeached for the blow job....not the lying under oath about the blow job.

You know the hacker could have told Stone, without any collusion.

Not according to how twitter messages work.

Private direct messages won't show up on anyone's Twitter home page or public feed. They'll only show up in the recipient's Direct Messages list – and only if they follow you. You can't send direct messages to people who aren't following you.

Roger Stone had to follow Guccifer 2.0 and Guccifer 2.0 had to follow Roger Stone. Which is the very definition of collusion.

You know the hacker could have told Stone, without any collusion.

Not according to how twitter messages work.

Private direct messages won't show up on anyone's Twitter home page or public feed. They'll only show up in the recipient's Direct Messages list – and only if they follow you. You can't send direct messages to people who aren't following you.

Roger Stone had to follow Guccifer 2.0 and Guccifer 2.0 had to follow Roger Stone. Which is the very definition of collusion.

If I follow someone on Twitter and they tell me about a crime they committed, that means I colluded with them?

That's hilarious!!!

If I follow someone on Twitter and they tell me about a crime they committed, that means I colluded with them?

That's hilarious!!!

That's a felony. Co-conspirator, after the fact.

Hey, RR, I just hacked the DNC.
I guess we're both going to jail now.......DERP!

Top Trump confidante admits to speaking privately with Guccifer 2.0, an alleged Russian cyberspy

Top Trump confidante admits to speaking privately with Guccifer 2.0, an alleged Russian cyberspy
Sounds like there's a connection between Trump and the Russian hacking.

Bad Russians!
Reminding voters of the DNC's and Hillary's corruption.
That info should not have been seen by the public.
Bad Russians!
Trump would have lost the election had his team's activities been made public like Hillary's was.

What team activities?
Such as colluding with Russians to hack into Democrats' accounts.
Where's the evidence, shit stain?

Why would that have any impact on the election?

Did the DNC e-mails and Podesta e-mails change any voters minds? If the answer is YES, then you have your answer.

So the fact that the voters found out what a lying, corrupt, double-dealing piece of shit Hillary is made them change their minds about vote for her? I don't see the problem here.

Last edited:

Sure thing, sparky.

Accessory (legal term) - Wikipedia

In the United States, A person who learns of the crime after it is committed and helps the criminal to conceal it, or aids the criminal in escaping, or simply fails to report the crime, is known as an "accessory after the fact".

and helps the criminal to conceal it, or aids the criminal in escaping,

Nothing there.

or simply fails to report the crime

Ummm...FBI? This guy named Guccifer said he hacked the DNC. No, this isn't a joke.
Sure.....G...U...C...C...I...F...E...R.
Okay...D...N...C.

Yeah, he told me on Twitter. No...really.

Hello? Hello? Hello?

LOL!

Thanks. That was funny.

Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election specifically to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July.

In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was "delighted" that Guccifer 2.0's Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

Trump adviser admits to contact with DNC hacker

Contact by twitter. Yea, how secretive.
This is so totally phony that it makes one gag.

The Romanian, Guccifer, has been in prison since last year. He's serving 52 months. He has no computer and no access to twitter from his prison cell.

Sometimes democrat lies step over the credibility line.

Forum List

Back