Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

And why would exposure of the DNC's and Hillary's corruption change any votes?

Why would exposure of Hulk Hogans sex tape change peoples opinion of his to the tune of over $100 million in damages?

A Florida jury today ordered Gawker Media to pay $115 million for publishing a sex tape showing Terry Bollea, also known as Hulk Hogan

Bollea v. Gawker was a Florida lawsuit in which Terry Gene Bollea, known professionally as Hulk Hogan, .... "$115 million verdict in Hulk Hogan sex-tape lawsuit

A jury has awarded former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan (real name Terry Bollea) a whopping $115 million in his legal case against Gawker Media
More to the point, if it were not to affect the outcome of the election, why would Trump's campaign work with Russians to hack Democrats?

More to the point, if it were not to affect the outcome of the election

Did the exposure of DNC and Clinton corruption change any votes?

why would Trump's campaign work with Russians to hack Democrats?

They didn't.

That's the question and the point, dope.

Now that we know Tony Podesta was working for the Russian government why would we believe the Russians would hack John.

I've been out there giving a quizzillion other suspects considering the NSA scandal.

But noooooooooooooo. it has to be the Ruskies.

More to the point, if it were not to affect the outcome of the election, why would Trump's campaign work with Russians to hack Democrats?

Technically hacking the democrats didn't change the election. It was the public release of the information, and Trumps repeating the contents on the campaign trail. It's as if Trump knew what was stolen, and coordinated the release for maximum political effect.

Trump hammered her relentlessly with the WL releases. Only a dope would watch that for weeks and conclude that it had no effect.

And brilliantly so. He knew the press wasn't going to say jack shit.

Such as colluding with Russians to hack into Democrats' accounts.

Oh, someone had to tell the Russians to trick Podesta? DERP!
WTF??? Your defense is that Stone didn't have to collude with Russians to hack Democrats?

You think Stone called up the Russians and asked them to hack Podesta?
Rightard, Stone colluded with Russians to hack the election. Who called whom is irrelevant.

Show me.

q-6sK-jw_400x400.jpg

Why would exposure of Hulk Hogans sex tape change peoples opinion of his to the tune of over $100 million in damages?

A Florida jury today ordered Gawker Media to pay $115 million for publishing a sex tape showing Terry Bollea, also known as Hulk Hogan

Bollea v. Gawker was a Florida lawsuit in which Terry Gene Bollea, known professionally as Hulk Hogan, .... "$115 million verdict in Hulk Hogan sex-tape lawsuit

A jury has awarded former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan (real name Terry Bollea) a whopping $115 million in his legal case against Gawker Media

They didn't.
Stone seems to think otherwise. He was aware of the hacking before the hacked emails were released publicly.

He was aware of the hacking before the hacked emails were released publicly.

You know the hacker could have told Stone, without any collusion.

The very fact that the hacker told him is the collusion dumbfuck.

They didn't.
Stone seems to think otherwise. He was aware of the hacking before the hacked emails were released publicly.

I've seen nothing where Guccifer 2.0 informed Stone that Podesta's email was going to be leaked. Stone already knew about it before those released tweets.

They didn't.

That's the question and the point, dope.

Why would the exposure of her corruption change any votes?
Did her corruption change your vote?

WTF??? Your defense is that Stone didn't have to collude with Russians to hack Democrats?

Rightard, Stone colluded with Russians to hack the election. Who called whom is irrelevant.

Show me.

View attachment 116541

A better than average picture of yourself.

They didn't.

Hey, Hutch, I just hacked the DNC.

You're now guilty of collusion, dumb fuck.

That's a felony. Co-conspirator, after the fact.

Sure thing, sparky.

Accessory (legal term) - Wikipedia

In the United States, A person who learns of the crime after it is committed and helps the criminal to conceal it, or aids the criminal in escaping, or simply fails to report the crime, is known as an "accessory after the fact".

and helps the criminal to conceal it, or aids the criminal in escaping,

Nothing there.

or simply fails to report the crime

Ummm...FBI? This guy named Guccifer said he hacked the DNC. No, this isn't a joke.
Sure.....G...U...C...C...I...F...E...R.
Okay...D...N...C.

Yeah, he told me on Twitter. No...really.

Hello? Hello? Hello?

LOL!

Thanks. That was funny.

The fact that the Russians hacked is not in question at this point.

It's not funny in any way.

Now we find out that a Trump campaign confidant was corresponding with the perpetrator.

Keep laughing, Dumbass.

Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election specifically to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July.

In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was "delighted" that Guccifer 2.0's Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

Trump adviser admits to contact with DNC hacker

Contact by twitter. Yea, how secretive.
This is so totally phony that it makes one gag.

The Romanian, Guccifer, has been in prison since last year. He's serving 52 months. He has no computer and no access to twitter from his prison cell.

Sometimes democrat lies step over the credibility line.

There's no dodging this one , fool.

Show me.

View attachment 116541

Gross...lol

gag.gif

John and Tony really need to be investigated.

Clinton Bundler’s Contact With Campaign Chair Skirted Foreign Government Lobbying Laws
Tony Podesta's firm failed to file legally required disclosures after emails with his WH adviser brother

Clinton Bundler’s Contact With Campaign Chair Skirted Foreign Government Lobbying Laws
John Podesta, DIVESTED COMPLTELY from the Podesta Group in 2003!

Try again! :lmao:

They still worked together. The emails prove that. And John was helping Tony even when he was a WH advisor.

So how does that bode for Trump and Co. who have not divested from anything?

\Completely divested. Where do you think they haven't? It took a long time for their law firms to scramble on it but all done straight up and proper. I heard they even hired outside guns to make sure the Is were dotted and the ts were crossed.

Trump has divested from NOTHING.

Putting someone else in control does not change his compensation.

Divestiture does.

He has not divested from a single entity.

Show me.

View attachment 116541

Gross...lol

gag.gif

No more gross than what they're asking us to deal with time and again. I simply posted a photograph that represents what I feel they're pushing. Shocking? Yes. More shocking than what they say? Mmm..maybe not.

Technically hacking the democrats didn't change the election. It was the public release of the information, and Trumps repeating the contents on the campaign trail. It's as if Trump knew what was stolen, and coordinated the release for maximum political effect.

Trump hammered her relentlessly with the WL releases. Only a dope would watch that for weeks and conclude that it had no effect.

And brilliantly so. He knew the press wasn't going to say jack shit.

So, it did have an effect on the election then?

Show me.

View attachment 116541

Gross...lol

gag.gif

No more gross than what they're asking us to deal with time and again. I simply posted a photograph that represents what I feel they're pushing. Shocking? Yes. More shocking than what they say? Mmm..maybe not.

You know I hope we get to the bottom of this and the people sent to jail .. But if Trump was impeached, then we would get Pence..

Pence is Ted Cruz in disguise, I don't like him at all..

Forum List

Back