Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

Clearly, the Russians and the Trump campaign were colluding to hack the DNC and the highest levels of the Clinton campaign.

Ironically it is now Trump's job to dole out some sanctions for another nation hacking American institutions and American citizen, be it the DNC, RNC or your local barbershop or neighbor. Shouldn't the travel ban extend to Russians who have shown that they are in the espionage business and have been doing it for 80 years or so?

It sounds like the walls are slowly closing in on Trump's Russiagate. I consume news from several news sources - and in my opinion Rachel Maddow has done one of the best jobs of connecting the dots. She's long-winded, but she's connecting the hell out of the dots. I have been concerned that since Trump and his gestapo control the entire U.S. government that they would never be held accountable. I'm now feeling a little more optimistic that they will be held accountable - either by some honorable Republicans or out of fear that Trump will take them all down. We shall see...
Washington Redskin,
You keep on watching shit for brains network that is MSNBC, be in the drunk fucking indian you are - it must be entertaining huh? Fake news that is

More to the point, if it were not to affect the outcome of the election

Did the exposure of DNC and Clinton corruption change any votes?

why would Trump's campaign work with Russians to hack Democrats?

They didn't.
Stone seems to think otherwise. He was aware of the hacking before the hacked emails were released publicly.

He was aware of the hacking before the hacked emails were released publicly.

You know the hacker could have told Stone, without any collusion.

The very fact that the hacker told him is the collusion dumbfuck.

Hey, Hutch, I just hacked the DNC.

You're now guilty of collusion, dumb fuck.

Except that isn't in any way true and you are nobody in that story.

How do you know it isn't true?

Guccifer announced he had DNC info in June 2016.
The contact with Stone that everyone is hyperventilating about was in Aug 2016.
Still doesn't sound like collusion.

Stone seems to think otherwise. He was aware of the hacking before the hacked emails were released publicly.

Tell us about the timing of the Podesta dump
and Stone's comments surrounding them.

Clearly, the Russians and the Trump campaign were colluding to hack the DNC and the highest levels of the Clinton campaign.

Ironically it is now Trump's job to dole out some sanctions for another nation hacking American institutions and American citizen, be it the DNC, RNC or your local barbershop or neighbor. Shouldn't the travel ban extend to Russians who have shown that they are in the espionage business and have been doing it for 80 years or so?

Well Guccifer isn't Russian. And Stone wasn't a campaign advisor.

The OP is bullshit. But lets take it from there.

When the Podesta group is working for the Kremlin's bank, why would the Russians hack the DNC?

They wouldn't because the Podestas were already on their payroll.

:lmao:

This is not only going to come back and bite the D's but it's going to get bigger because McCain is involved in all this Russian bullshit as well. So we will see how deep this goes on the R side.

I'd rather you explain why Tony was on the Kremlin's payroll.

I'd rather you explain why Tony was on the Kremlin's payroll.

I'm sure you would but unfortunately this thread isn't about that at all.

You tell me about the timing.

OK, for all of our libs and dems.

Tell us exactly what Russia did that changed the outcome of our election. Give us specific actions taken by Russia that caused the American vote count to change.

Was it exposing the truth about corruption and lying within the DNC, the Hillary campaign and the media? If that's your claim, aren't American voters entitled to know about such corruption?

OK, for all of our libs and dems.

Tell us exactly what Russia did that changed the outcome of our election. Give us specific actions taken by Russia that caused the American vote count to change.

Was it exposing the truth about corruption and lying within the DNC, the Hillary campaign and the media? If that's your claim, aren't American voters entitled to know about such corruption?
But they're not entitled to know the truth about the corruption of the RNC?

You tell me about the timing.

Stone's ties to WL is well Known.
roger stone announces podesta leak before it happened - Google Search
Combine that with his communicating directly with the hacker himself and there is little doubt who the point man was.

A freaking high school kid could have hacked the DNC. What's the point?

Yup and according the NY Times this is exactly what happened.

WASHINGTON — Roger J. Stone Jr., an off-and-on adviser to President Trump for decades, has acknowledged that he had contact on Twitter with Guccifer 2.0, the mysterious online figure that is believed to be a front for Russian intelligence officials.

It is the first time that someone associated with Mr. Trump has confirmed any type of contact with Guccifer 2.0, which claimed to be a Romanian hacker and took credit for the hacking of the Democratic National Committee.

But Mr. Stone insisted in an interview that the contact had been brief and involved nothing more than the exchange of a few direct messages, well after the party committee had been hacked. “Even if he is a Russian agent, my cursory exchange with him happens after he releases the D.N.C. stuff,” Mr. Stone said on Saturday. “There’s only one exchange with him. I had no further exchanges.”

Looks like they should put Stone up against a wall and shoot him. LOL

WASHINGTON — Roger J. Stone Jr., an off-and-on adviser to President Trump for decades, has acknowledged that he had contact on Twitter with Guccifer 2.0, the mysterious online figure that is believed to be a front for Russian intelligence officials.

It is the first time that someone associated with Mr. Trump has confirmed any type of contact with Guccifer 2.0, which claimed to be a Romanian hacker and took credit for the hacking of the Democratic National Committee.

But Mr. Stone insisted in an interview that the contact had been brief and involved nothing more than the exchange of a few direct messages, well after the party committee had been hacked. “Even if he is a Russian agent, my cursory exchange with him happens after he releases the D.N.C. stuff,” Mr. Stone said on Saturday. “There’s only one exchange with him. I had no further exchanges.”

Lets see , you are now saying that it is ok because a known liar said it was just a brief talk...The guy has lied until they had him cornered ...
The guy is a crook and I know they are going to bust Stone for helping to help Russia hack our systems..
He is a slime why would you even defend him?

Lets see , you are now saying that it is ok because a known liar said it was just a brief talk...The guy has lied until they had him cornered ...
The guy is a crook and I know they are going to bust Stone for helping to help Russia hack our systems..
He is a slime why would you even defend him?

If you say so. LOL

Roger Stone announced the upcoming release of Podestas emails just days before Guccifer 2.0 released them. That certainly sounds like Stone was told what to expect, and when to expect it.

Forum List

Back