Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

sure they are. post it.
Unlike Trump & Co. and his Russian buddies, I'm not a hacker. And of course, they didn't hack the RNC.

So the RNC had better internet security. Good for them. I am quite sure that hacks were attempted.
No, they weren't hacked. Russians, working with Trump's campaign, hacked the DNC. Why would they hack the RNC?
That's a serious accusation. Have you got any proof?

No? . . . . . . . I didn't think so.
You must be the last idiot on Earth to not see Roger Stone's confession.

You mean the confession where he had contact with Guccifer 2.0, after hacked DNC info was already released?

sure they are. post it.
Unlike Trump & Co. and his Russian buddies, I'm not a hacker. And of course, they didn't hack the RNC.

So the RNC had better internet security. Good for them. I am quite sure that hacks were attempted.
No, they weren't hacked. Russians, working with Trump's campaign, hacked the DNC. Why would they hack the RNC?

Considering that the Podesta Group was working for and being paid by the Russians to get the sanctions lifted, why would they hack the DNC?
Ask Trump, he was the one personally encouraging Russia to hack Hillary.

He wanted them to hack the emails she deleted, from the already disassembled server? DERP!

sure they are. post it.

Considering that the Podesta Group was working for and being paid by the Russians to get the sanctions lifted, why would they hack the DNC?

OK. just for drill, lets say that the Russians hacked the DNC and turned the info over to wikileaks who put it on the internet for all to see. So, what did that reveal? 1. corruption within the DNC to skew the primaries for Hillary, 2. that the DNC lied to democrats, 3. that the superdelegates control the dem primary and the rest of the delegates don't mean shit, 4. that the media conspired with the Hillary campaign to cheat and give her interview and debate questions ahead of time.

So that hacking provided the American voters with the truth about Hillary, the DNC, and the media. What exactly do you find wrong with the voters knowing the truth?

Next, on the dem/media/lib claim that the Russians changed the outcome of our election. Prove it.

OK, for all of our libs and dems.

Tell us exactly what Russia did that changed the outcome of our election. Give us specific actions taken by Russia that caused the American vote count to change.

Was it exposing the truth about corruption and lying within the DNC, the Hillary campaign and the media? If that's your claim, aren't American voters entitled to know about such corruption?
But they're not entitled to know the truth about the corruption of the RNC?

sure they are. post it.

Perhaps the RNC heard of new fangled things like Sonic Wall?
The better question is... why would Trump encourage Russia to hack his campaign?

Tell us exactly what Russia did that changed the outcome of our election. Give us specific actions taken by Russia that caused the American vote count to change.

Was it exposing the truth about corruption and lying within the DNC, the Hillary campaign and the media? If that's your claim, aren't American voters entitled to know about such corruption?

sure they are. post it.

And if a foreign country helps the Democrats hack the RNC going into the next election, and some ugly truths come out,

will you be praising the hackers and the Democrats the way you've been praising the Russian hackers?

the truth about presidential candidates and political parties should always come out. I don't care where it comes from.

sure they are. post it.

The better question is... why would Trump encourage Russia to hack his campaign?

better question: why would Russia prefer Trump when Hillary gave them half of our uranium reserves?

OK. just for drill, lets say that the Russians hacked the DNC and turned the info over to wikileaks who put it on the internet for all to see. So, what did that reveal? 1. corruption within the DNC to skew the primaries for Hillary, 2. that the DNC lied to democrats, 3. that the superdelegates control the dem primary and the rest of the delegates don't mean shit, 4. that the media conspired with the Hillary campaign to cheat and give her interview and debate questions ahead of time.

So that hacking provided the American voters with the truth about Hillary, the DNC, and the media. What exactly do you find wrong with the voters knowing the truth?

Next, on the dem/media/lib claim that the Russians changed the outcome of our election. Prove it.
You're beyond retarded. First you say Americans voters were shown the truth about Hillary/DNC lies and corruption, but then idiotically pretend like that didn't sway the election.

giphy.gif

sure they are. post it.

better question: why would Russia prefer Trump when Hillary gave them half of our uranium reserves?
Because Russia is not as dumb as you to fall for that bullshit. No, Hillary did not give Russia half of our Uranium, ya lyin' conservative. You just can't stop lying, can you? No wonder you like Trump.

You mean the confession where he had contact with Guccifer 2.0, after hacked DNC info was already released?
Podesta's emails were released after Stone's conversation with Guccifer 2.0. And it was Stone who brought up Podesta's name, not Guccifer 2.0

He wanted them to hack the emails she deleted, from the already disassembled server? DERP!
Thanks for confirming he encouraged them to hack Hillary, just as I said.

Then went on to "predict" that Podesta was next.

Yes, he encouraged them to further hack Clinton. That's the point, fool.

You're beyond retarded. First you say Americans voters were shown the truth about Hillary/DNC lies and corruption, but then idiotically pretend like that didn't sway the election.

giphy.gif
Too funny! :clap2:
Yes, the American people deserve to see the truth of the Dem corruption but it no way changed the mind of voters.

Truly CONvoluted thinking.

giphy.gif

of course the truth may have swayed the election. Would you think it better if the voters were kept in the dark?

sure they are. post it.

Because Russia is not as dumb as you to fall for that bullshit. No, Hillary did not give Russia half of our Uranium, ya lyin' conservative. You just can't stop lying, can you? No wonder you like Trump.

my error, it was only 20%.

giphy.gif
Yes, the American people deserve to see the truth of the Dem corruption but it no way changed the mind of voters.

so lets see if I get what you are saying. You think it would be better if the voters did not know the truth about presidential candidates and corruption within the parties and the media? Is that it?

giphy.gif

so lets see if I get what you are saying. You think it would be better if the voters did not know the truth about presidential candidates and corruption within the parties and the media? Is that it?
I think it would be better if we hold foreign actors accountable for such interference. Including any agents acting mutually from our side.

sure they are. post it.

He didn't "confess" to anything that matters.

giphy.gif

I think it would be better if we hold foreign actors accountable for such interference. Including any agents acting mutually from our side.

What would "holding them accountable" entail, and who did you have in mind for this treatment?

sure they are. post it.

And if a foreign country helps the Democrats hack the RNC going into the next election, and some ugly truths come out,

will you be praising the hackers and the Democrats the way you've been praising the Russian hackers?

We know you will be.

Forum List

Back