Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

Once again, how can Russian Intel "use" Guccifer to release information if Guccifer is Russian Intel? Why didn't the reporter say, The Russians released the information under the name of Guccifer 2.0? Also if Stone wanted to collude with the Russians, do you seriously think he would do it on a public forum like Twitter?
The same way the CIA could use a state department safehouse in benghazi. As far as Guccifers russian connection, you're arguing he can't be FSB because he posed as RT.

Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election specifically to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July.

In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was "delighted" that Guccifer 2.0's Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

Trump adviser admits to contact with DNC hacker

Two quotes from your link: My bold

"Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence."

"Reports from the intelligence community said Guccifer 2.0 was used to publicly release the data from hacks, but that the hacks themselves were conducted by Russia."

So which is it, is Guccifer 2.0 a tool, or is it Russian Intel?

I find it amazing that these fake news folks aren't even smart enough to realize they are putting conflicting information in the same article.
Who says the two are contradictory? They both sound like a group of people.

Unlike Trump & Co. and his Russian buddies, I'm not a hacker. And of course, they didn't hack the RNC.

So the RNC had better internet security. Good for them. I am quite sure that hacks were attempted.
No, they weren't hacked. Russians, working with Trump's campaign, hacked the DNC. Why would they hack the RNC?

Considering that the Podesta Group was working for and being paid by the Russians to get the sanctions lifted, why would they hack the DNC?
Ask Trump, he was the one personally encouraging Russia to hack Hillary.

Another big fat lie.
Only to those who are too demented to understand English...

"Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

Top Trump confidante admits to speaking privately with Guccifer 2.0, an alleged Russian cyberspy

Top Trump confidante admits to speaking privately with Guccifer 2.0, an alleged Russian cyberspy
Sounds like there's a connection between Trump and the Russian hacking.

You fascists have it all figured out, fawn....

Wait–Former U.S. Intelligence Operatives Hacked The DNC And Then Gave That Information To Wikileaks?
you're so fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Regardless of your ridiculous townhall.com fake news, Stone confessed.

[

You're too crazy. Earlier, you intimated the hacking did not have an impact on the election; now you admit it may have. Your mind is so confused, you can't decide.

Nothing is more dangerous to you Fascists than the truth. Anytime the truth escapes, it hurts democrats. Of course the leaks from WikiLeaks hurt you, t exposed you as the gutter scum that you are.

No, they weren't hacked. Russians, working with Trump's campaign, hacked the DNC. Why would they hack the RNC?
That's a serious accusation. Have you got any proof?

No? . . . . . . . I didn't think so.
You must be the last idiot on Earth to not see Roger Stone's confession.

You mean the confession where he had contact with Guccifer 2.0, after hacked DNC info was already released?
Podesta's emails were released after Stone's conversation with Guccifer 2.0. And it was Stone who brought up Podesta's name, not Guccifer 2.0

And the hack occurred before the conversation.
Post your evidence to show Stone knew Podesta's email was hacked prior to 8.21.16 when Stone tweeted, "Trust me, it will soon the Podesta's time in the barrel."

Wait–Former U.S. Intelligence Operatives Hacked The DNC And Then Gave That Information To Wikileaks?

Says the retard posting "Business Insider.."

:lol:

You're a joke fawn, an absurd little hack without a shred of integrity.

Considering that the Podesta Group was working for and being paid by the Russians to get the sanctions lifted, why would they hack the DNC?

He wanted them to hack the emails she deleted, from the already disassembled server? DERP!
Thanks for confirming he encouraged them to hack Hillary, just as I said.

Yes, he encouraged them to hack Hillary's disassembled server for emails she deleted. DERP!
He encouraged them to hack into anywhere to find them. Where did he limit their search to that one server?

That's a serious accusation. Have you got any proof?

No? . . . . . . . I didn't think so.

You mean the confession where he had contact with Guccifer 2.0, after hacked DNC info was already released?
Podesta's emails were released after Stone's conversation with Guccifer 2.0. And it was Stone who brought up Podesta's name, not Guccifer 2.0

Post your evidence to show Stone knew Podesta's email was hacked prior to 8.21.16 when Stone tweeted, "Trust me, it will soon the Podesta's time in the barrel."

Post your evidence to show Stone knew Podesta's email was hacked prior to 8.21.16 when Stone tweeted,

By Joe Uchill - 12/13/16 04:00 PM EST

Last March, Podesta received an email purportedly from Google saying hackers had tried to infiltrate his Gmail account. When an aide emailed the campaign’s IT staff to ask if the notice was real, Clinton campaign aide Charles Delavan replied that it was “a legitimate email" and that Podesta should “change his password immediately.”

Typo led to Podesta email hack: report

What do I win? LOL!

He wanted them to hack the emails she deleted, from the already disassembled server? DERP!

Yes, he encouraged them to hack Hillary's disassembled server for emails she deleted. DERP!
He encouraged them to hack into anywhere to find them. Where did he limit their search to that one server?

Where would they find them besides on the disassembled, government held server?

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You keep proving over and over again that you're batshit insane; but exactly how fucking deranged are you, ya fruit-loop dingus?

I did not post from Business Insider.

What a dumbass diversion is that so you wouldn't deal with the reality that Stone warned Guccifer 2.0 that Podesta was in deep shit.

You're done. You're simply too crazy to bother with. From now on, all you get is acknowledgement that you're certifiably insane.

You keep proving over and over again that you're batshit insane; but exactly how fucking deranged are you, ya fruit-loop dingus?

What a dumbass diversion is that so you wouldn't deal with the reality that Stone warned Guccifer 2.0 that Podesta was in deep shit.

You're done. You're simply too crazy to bother with. From now on, all you get is acknowledgement that you're certifiably insane.

You were cheerleading your fellow Brown Shirt EagleWings.

Sorry Fascist boi, your source has FAR less credibility than Townhall, who in fact have solid credibility, despite a conservative bias.

Once again, how can Russian Intel "use" Guccifer to release information if Guccifer is Russian Intel? Why didn't the reporter say, The Russians released the information under the name of Guccifer 2.0? Also if Stone wanted to collude with the Russians, do you seriously think he would do it on a public forum like Twitter?
The same way the CIA could use a state department safehouse in benghazi. As far as Guccifers russian connection, you're arguing he can't be FSB because he posed as RT.

Your acronyms are meaningless to me, care to spell it out.

Post your evidence to show Stone knew Podesta's email was hacked prior to 8.21.16 when Stone tweeted,

Last March, Podesta received an email purportedly from Google saying hackers had tried to infiltrate his Gmail account. When an aide emailed the campaign’s IT staff to ask if the notice was real, Clinton campaign aide Charles Delavan replied that it was “a legitimate email" and that Podesta should “change his password immediately.”

What do I win? LOL!
You win a booby prize for not understanding your own sources. It doesn't indicate anyone knew Podesta's email was hacked. It mentions how a Clinton aide mistakenly thought a phishing email was "legitimate." It not only reflects the Clinton campaign wasn't aware Podesta was hacked, but more to the point, Stone could not have known about that.

Emails are generally spread across many servers. Hillary, deleting the ones on her own server, does not guarantee they didn't already exist on other servers she did not have access to wipe clean.

You were cheerleading your fellow Brown Shirt EagleWings.

Sorry Fascist boi, your source has FAR less credibility than Townhall, who in fact have solid credibility, despite a conservative bias.
:cuckoo:

Again, that wasn't my source as you falsely claimed. Too bad you don't possess a shred of decency to admit when you idiotically lie about something.

Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election specifically to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July.

In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was "delighted" that Guccifer 2.0's Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

"Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence."

"Reports from the intelligence community said Guccifer 2.0 was used to publicly release the data from hacks, but that the hacks themselves were conducted by Russia."

I find it amazing that these fake news folks aren't even smart enough to realize they are putting conflicting information in the same article.

Because you don't "use" yourself to do something, you just do it. The article said: Guccifer 2.0 was used to publicly release the data from hacks, but that the hacks themselves were conducted by Russia." The author of the article is the one that drew the distinction.

Because you don't "use" yourself to do something, you just do it. The article said: Guccifer 2.0 was used to publicly release the data from hacks, but that the hacks themselves were conducted by Russia." The author of the article is the one that drew the distinction.
Guccifer 2.0 could still be a group in that context.

What do I win? LOL!
You win a booby prize for not understanding your own sources. It doesn't indicate anyone knew Podesta's email was hacked. It mentions how a Clinton aide mistakenly thought a phishing email was "legitimate." It not only reflects the Clinton campaign wasn't aware Podesta was hacked, but more to the point, Stone could not have known about that.

It indicates his email was hacked long before Stone was in contact with Guccifer.

Emails are generally spread across many servers. Hillary, deleting the ones on her own server, does not guarantee they didn't already exist on other servers she did not have access to wipe clean.

Hillary had classified e-mails on servers she didn't control?
How reckless!!

I'm glad she lost.

Forum List

Back