Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

Guccifer announced he had DNC info in June 2016.
The contact with Stone that everyone is hyperventilating about was in Aug 2016.
Still doesn't sound like collusion.

Roger Stone announced the upcoming release of Podestas emails just days before Guccifer 2.0 released them. That certainly sounds like Stone was told what to expect, and when to expect it.

Nope. According the NY Slimes his contact was done way after the DNC had been hacked.

A freaking high school kid could have hacked the DNC. What's the point?
Two grade ten Inuit kids using a burned out 286 hacked the DNC.

Burned out 286? Does that mean they accessed the internet with a broken computer? That doesn't seem possible.

They used a 286 that had been donated to their school by someone who literally goes to the dump and scavenges bits and pieces from discarded computers.
Fucking DUMMY!

They used a 286 that had been donated to their school by someone who literally goes to the dump and scavenges bits and pieces from discarded computers.
Fucking DUMMY!

Then the computer wasn't a 'burned out 286' like you claimed. It was a working 286.

Hey, Hutch, I just hacked the DNC.

You're now guilty of collusion, dumb fuck.

Except that isn't in any way true and you are nobody in that story.

How do you know it isn't true?

Tell us about the timing of the Podesta dump
and Stone's comments surrounding them.

You tell me about the timing.

Stone's ties to WL is well Known.
roger stone announces podesta leak before it happened - Google Search
Combine that with his communicating directly with the hacker himself and there is little doubt who the point man was.

Trump adviser reveals how Assange ally warned him about leaked Clinton emails

Wow!!!

So what?

Roger Stone announced the upcoming release of Podestas emails just days before Guccifer 2.0 released them. That certainly sounds like Stone was told what to expect, and when to expect it.

Doesn't sound like collusion.

The way the thread title is structured it makes it sound like the Russian hacker is Trump's campaign advisor...

...hmmmm...

OK, for all of our libs and dems.

Tell us exactly what Russia did that changed the outcome of our election. Give us specific actions taken by Russia that caused the American vote count to change.

Was it exposing the truth about corruption and lying within the DNC, the Hillary campaign and the media? If that's your claim, aren't American voters entitled to know about such corruption?
But they're not entitled to know the truth about the corruption of the RNC?

sure they are. post it.

Eaglewing's USMB account was hacked so please disregard his ramblings:

His password is password
LMFAO that hacking is even being discussed.
Podesta is a moron and has no business running a campaign or having any kind of security clearances.

Tell us exactly what Russia did that changed the outcome of our election. Give us specific actions taken by Russia that caused the American vote count to change.

Was it exposing the truth about corruption and lying within the DNC, the Hillary campaign and the media? If that's your claim, aren't American voters entitled to know about such corruption?

sure they are. post it.
Unlike Trump & Co. and his Russian buddies, I'm not a hacker. And of course, they didn't hack the RNC.

sure they are. post it.
Unlike Trump & Co. and his Russian buddies, I'm not a hacker. And of course, they didn't hack the RNC.

So the RNC had better internet security. Good for them. I am quite sure that hacks were attempted.

sure they are. post it.

So the RNC had better internet security. Good for them. I am quite sure that hacks were attempted.
No, they weren't hacked. Russians, working with Trump's campaign, hacked the DNC. Why would they hack the RNC?

sure they are. post it.

No, they weren't hacked. Russians, working with Trump's campaign, hacked the DNC. Why would they hack the RNC?
That's a serious accusation. Have you got any proof?

No? . . . . . . . I didn't think so.

sure they are. post it.

Considering that the Podesta Group was working for and being paid by the Russians to get the sanctions lifted, why would they hack the DNC?

sure they are. post it.

That's a serious accusation. Have you got any proof?

No? . . . . . . . I didn't think so.
You must be the last idiot on Earth to not see Roger Stone's confession.

sure they are. post it.

Considering that the Podesta Group was working for and being paid by the Russians to get the sanctions lifted, why would they hack the DNC?
Ask Trump, he was the one personally encouraging Russia to hack Hillary.

sure they are. post it.

And if a foreign country helps the Democrats hack the RNC going into the next election, and some ugly truths come out,

will you be praising the hackers and the Democrats the way you've been praising the Russian hackers?

sure they are. post it.

Perhaps the RNC heard of new fangled things like Sonic Wall?

Forum List

Back