Roger Stone: Wednesday Will Be The End Of Clinton's Campaign

Does anybody can confirm or deny that Wikileaks cancelled the announcement due to security concerns?
I was going to reveal a massive pedophelia ring headed by Donald Trump, but I had to cancel due to security concerns :(
Then you found out it was BJ Clinton's orgy Island and tried to cover it up.....
Oh you didn't know Trump's been there and is buddies with Epstein?

drumpf is counting on those poorly educated votes...............
Oh you EBT'ers......

lol, i haven't been on the dole.... ever. nice try though.

I think you're referencing wild bill. Hes the one who took flights to epsteins underage girls sex slave island.
Epstein? That guy who's implicated in a lawsuit with Trump over raping a 13 year old little girl?
They are all disgusting.
Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island.
There's no record of Trump going there.
Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island.

The evidence for Trump's going to the island is tenuous at best.

but not the upcoming civil suit involving him & epstein being accused of rape.

Does anybody can confirm or deny that Wikileaks cancelled the announcement due to security concerns?

Postponed not cancelled.

Oh ok, thank you! :)

Just repeating what I read. Supposedly there were security issues with the balcony announcement. Assange doesn't want to get Fostered.

Yeah, thanks for the link to what you "read".
‘October Surprise’? Wikileaks’ Assange Plans Tuesday Video Appearance After First Canceling Due to ‘Security Concerns’

Postponed not cancelled.

Oh ok, thank you! :)

Just repeating what I read. Supposedly there were security issues with the balcony announcement. Assange doesn't want to get Fostered.

Yeah, thanks for the link to what you "read".

Was I right you insufferable loon?

Wonder if its Benghazi or perhaps a lesbian affair or maybe she ordered the Foster hit or maybe a Romney type audio?

Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought him back

-Geaux

An Australian communist is trying to get Donald Trump elected.

Hmmmm...

Don't forget about that one over in Russia too. . . :badgrin:

. . . and as much as Trump bashes China, I'm pretty sure they would prefer him over her. He doesn't have a clue what is actually going on in the South China sea. I'm sure he knows a lot about the financial stuff, but he is probably clueless about the strategic geo-political crap. I am sure they would prefer it that way.

ON top of that, he doesn't give a shit about intervening in their domestic politics. If they want to treat their women like shit, Trump will let them. You think Hillary Clinton is just going to stand to the side and let the all male Chinese command structure lock Chinese women out of civil advancement? She'll use that as a negotiating tactic, just to piss the Chi-coms off. Trump isn't that smart, b/c he naturally doesn't see the women's issue as significant.

Secretly, I'm sure the Chinese are praying for a Trump victory.
Why China may cheer Trump and dread Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

Nope won't happen. The Clinton machine has already proven it can get through even the worst forms of corruption. May get a few minutes air time but it won't be made into a huge deal. The ONLY MSM outlets that will push it will be Fox's Hannity and Judge Jeanine Pirro. Everyone else will give it a quick mention and then divert attention onto Trump for some other manufactured outrage (Trump belched and it smelled like garlic according to sources)

This won't have too much of an effect. Look at what the last Wikileaks did, nothing and these will be the same.

Nope won't happen. The Clinton machine has already proven it can get through even the worst forms of corruption. May get a few minutes air time but it won't be made into a huge deal. The ONLY MSM outlets that will push it will be Fox's Hannity and Judge Jeanine Pirro. Everyone else will give it a quick mention and then divert attention onto Trump for some other manufactured outrage (Trump belched and it smelled like garlic according to sources)
Meanwhile, it's been reported that Hillary Clinton's farts smell like a hint of lilacs in a summer breeze.

I'm still hoping for a miracle.

Praying that Clinton and all of her thugs, all of them to the very last, receive the punishment they deserve.

So much corruption can not go unpunished.

Forum List

Back