Roger Stone: Wednesday Will Be The End Of Clinton's Campaign

Does anybody can confirm or deny that Wikileaks cancelled the announcement due to security concerns?
I was going to reveal a massive pedophelia ring headed by Donald Trump, but I had to cancel due to security concerns :(
Then you found out it was BJ Clinton's orgy Island and tried to cover it up.....
Oh you didn't know Trump's been there and is buddies with Epstein?

Does anybody can confirm or deny that Wikileaks cancelled the announcement due to security concerns?
I was going to reveal a massive pedophelia ring headed by Donald Trump, but I had to cancel due to security concerns :(

I think you're referencing wild bill. Hes the one who took flights to epsteins underage girls sex slave island.
Epstein? That guy who's implicated in a lawsuit with Trump over raping a 13 year old little girl?
They are all disgusting.
Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island.

I'm ready for it to happen. Roger knows what's coming!

Roger Stone: Wednesday will be end of Clinton's campaign

So Stone is an accomplice to the crimes of wikileaks?

How DARE Wikileaks reveal what disgusting slime Hitlery is!!!!

Is it legal or not?
Is what legal or not?

What are you?
Who are you?

Is it legal or not?

Is it legal for this POS corporate "gubermint" to store my e-mails and record my phone calls? Fuck 'em....double middle finger to them.

Hey! NSA! This is for you!!!:fu::funnyface:

I think you're referencing wild bill. Hes the one who took flights to epsteins underage girls sex slave island.
Epstein? That guy who's implicated in a lawsuit with Trump over raping a 13 year old little girl?
They are all disgusting.
Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island.

You got that right. It is disgusting.

Is it legal or not?

Is it legal for this POS corporate "gubermint" to store my e-mails and record my phone calls? Fuck 'em....double middle finger to them.

They already know all about you, loon.

Is it legal or not?

Oh my god, thank you. I just wanted NY head-in-his-ass to come out and say what Wikileaks was specifically doing was illegal first before I slammed him with this. He just wouldn't do it. But yeah, Statists will state.

skye

Dabney Porte ‏@DabneyPorte 5m5 minutes ago
Media is pushing the story that #wikileaks Tuesday #OctoberSurprise release is cancelled. Only venue has changed.

TammyPerdue ‏@TammyPerdue5 25m25 minutes ago
#wikileaks announcement still on but will be via video link
Lol if is this leak is supposed to be so damning, then why didn't they release this sooner? I mean my god the first wiki leak accomplished nothing. The supposed one on Wednesday is so soon before the election that Americans won't even have time to process it all.

skye

Dabney Porte ‏@DabneyPorte 5m5 minutes ago
Media is pushing the story that #wikileaks Tuesday #OctoberSurprise release is cancelled. Only venue has changed.

TammyPerdue ‏@TammyPerdue5 25m25 minutes ago
#wikileaks announcement still on but will be via video link
Lol if is this leak is supposed to be so damning, then why didn't they release this sooner? I mean my god the first wiki leak accomplished nothing. The supposed one on Wednesday is so soon before the election that Americans won't even have time to process it all.
The only thing they have is hype.

Is it legal or not?

Oh my god, thank you. I just wanted NY head-in-his-ass to come out and say what Wikileaks was specifically doing was illegal first before I slammed him with this. He just wouldn't do it. But yeah, Statists will state.

You are more than welcome..... so fucking tired of "Rules for thee but not for me" bullshit that permeates this corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body.....watching them squeal like the piglets that they are when they get burned is very satisfying to me.

Assange has something on that young DNC guy slaughtered in "gun free DC".

mabye?

good question: I suspect they did not want "plugs" or big spending Bernie to have time.

Is it legal or not?

They already know all about you, loon.

Indeed they do because they have erased over two thousand of my posts exposing the fraudulent Fed bank, fuck wad.......they fear those that have knowledge and those that have the truth. They want good little leftard sheeple....such as yourself. (snicker)

Then you found out it was BJ Clinton's orgy Island and tried to cover it up.....
I think hitlerys been there a few times for the young fresh girls bill passes over....:lol:

I think hitlerys been there a few times for the young fresh girls bill passes over....:lol:
:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:
Indeed...

The rapists and murderers that Trump was referring to could have easily been the Dems.

Forum List

Back