Roger Stone: Wednesday Will Be The End Of Clinton's Campaign

Does anybody can confirm or deny that Wikileaks cancelled the announcement due to security concerns?
I was going to reveal a massive pedophelia ring headed by Donald Trump, but I had to cancel due to security concerns :(

I think you're referencing wild bill. Hes the one who took flights to epsteins underage girls sex slave island.
Epstein? That guy who's implicated in a lawsuit with Trump over raping a 13 year old little girl?
They are all disgusting.
Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island.
There's no record of Trump going there.

Does anybody can confirm or deny that Wikileaks cancelled the announcement due to security concerns?
I was going to reveal a massive pedophelia ring headed by Donald Trump, but I had to cancel due to security concerns :(

I think you're referencing wild bill. Hes the one who took flights to epsteins underage girls sex slave island.
Epstein? That guy who's implicated in a lawsuit with Trump over raping a 13 year old little girl?
They are all disgusting.
trump-epstein-comments1.jpg

They are all disgusting.

I'm ready for it to happen. Roger knows what's coming!

Roger Stone: Wednesday will be end of Clinton's campaign

So Stone is an accomplice to the crimes of wikileaks?

How DARE Wikileaks reveal what disgusting slime Hitlery is!!!!

Is it legal or not?

Is it legal for this POS corporate "gubermint" to store my e-mails and record my phone calls? Fuck 'em....double middle finger to them.

Hey! NSA! This is for you!!!:funnyface:
Oh my god, thank you. I just wanted NY head-in-his-ass to come out and say what Wikileaks was specifically doing was illegal first before I slammed him with this. He just wouldn't do it. But yeah, Statists will state.

Is it legal or not?

They are all disgusting.
How does that prove Trump went to Orgy Island? Clinton's name is on the plane's manifest 26 times.

They are all disgusting.

The evidence for Trump's going to the island is tenuous at best.

They are all disgusting.
How does that prove Trump went to Orgy Island? Clinton's name is on the plane's manifest 26 times.
You could ask Trump, but he's currently engaged in a lawsuit over raping a little girl with Epstein so you probably won't get an answer.

Is it legal or not?

Is it legal for this POS corporate "gubermint" to store my e-mails and record my phone calls? Fuck 'em....double middle finger to them.

Hey! NSA! This is for you!!!:funnyface:
Oh my god, thank you. I just wanted NY head-in-his-ass to come out and say what Wikileaks was specifically doing was illegal first before I slammed him with this. He just wouldn't do it. But yeah, Statists will state.

Is it legal or not?

Depends upon who you ask I suppose.

Bastiat_Govt_Great_Fiction.jpg

They are all disgusting.
You could ask Trump, but he's currently engaged in a lawsuit over raping a little girl with Epstein so you probably won't get an answer.
The lawsuit is obviously bogus, and more than likely it is orchestrated by the Clinton campaign.

How funny would it be that the Republicans have been trying for the past quarter of a century to take down the Clintons, which only made the Clintons stronger, and then some pasty foreign commie interloper knocks out Hillary?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

An Australian communist is trying to get Donald Trump elected.

Hmmmm...

I would not be surprised if Bernie Sanders make a call to Assange and got him to back off Clinton.

A vote today for Hillary Clinton is a vote for endless, stupid war
by Julian Assange

WikiLeaks - A vote today for Hillary Clinton is a vote for endless, stupid war

Pentagon generals objected to destroying the Libyan state. They felt Hillary did not have a safe post-war plan. Hillary Clinton went over their heads. Libya has been destroyed. It became a haven for ISIS. The Libyan national armory was looted and hundreds of tons of weapons were transferred to jihadists in Syria. Hillary's war has increased terrorism, killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians and has set back women's rights in the Middle East by hundreds of years. Having learned nothing from the Libyan disaster Hillary then set about trying do the same in Syria.

Hillary publicly took credit for the destruction of the Libyan state. On hearing that the country's president had been killed by her handiwork, she became wild-eyed and gloated "We came, we saw, he died!". In the momentary thrill of the kill, she had aped, of all people, Julius Ceaser.

Yeah, Qaddafi's big sin was that he didn't want to sell his oil for worthless fiat currency....the nerve of him.

Qaddafi's big sin was American blood on his hands. He should have been hung, not shot.

A vote today for Hillary Clinton is a vote for endless, stupid war
by Julian Assange

WikiLeaks - A vote today for Hillary Clinton is a vote for endless, stupid war

Pentagon generals objected to destroying the Libyan state. They felt Hillary did not have a safe post-war plan. Hillary Clinton went over their heads. Libya has been destroyed. It became a haven for ISIS. The Libyan national armory was looted and hundreds of tons of weapons were transferred to jihadists in Syria. Hillary's war has increased terrorism, killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians and has set back women's rights in the Middle East by hundreds of years. Having learned nothing from the Libyan disaster Hillary then set about trying do the same in Syria.

Hillary publicly took credit for the destruction of the Libyan state. On hearing that the country's president had been killed by her handiwork, she became wild-eyed and gloated "We came, we saw, he died!". In the momentary thrill of the kill, she had aped, of all people, Julius Ceaser.

Yeah, Qaddafi's big sin was that he didn't want to sell his oil for worthless fiat currency....the nerve of him.

Qaddafi's big sin was American blood on his hands. He should have been hung, not shot.

What American blood?

I'm ready for it to happen. Roger knows what's coming!

Roger Stone: Wednesday will be end of Clinton's campaign

Does he have something proving that she wanted to fuck a 12-year-old Paris Hilton?

Nah she just defended one that raped one...then laughed over it

lol............ no wonder drumpf loves the poorly educated. instead of researching, they (*you*) are too lazy to bother finding out the truthful facts. they (*you*) would much rather stay ignorant & guzzle the snake oil.

Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist
Hillary Clinton's role in a 40-year-old rape case became the focal point of a viral meme in 2016, but the claims made about it were mostly inaccurate.

Kim LaCapria

Updated: Aug 13, 2016

Claim: Hillary Clinton successfully defended an accused child rapist and later laughed about the case.

mostlyfalse.gif
mostly false
WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

WHAT'S FALSE
: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.
[...]
Audio tapes from the 1980s of Hillary Clinton describing the case to journalist Roy Reed surfaced in 2014 and were incorporated into a video clip associated with the image macro's claims...

The audio on these tapes is difficult to understand, but Clinton can be heard describing the case as "terrible." She did audibly laugh or chuckle at points, not about "knowing that the defendant was guilty" (which makes little sense, given that the defendant pled guilty) but rather while musing about how elements of the case that might ordinarily have supported the prosecution worked in the defendant's favor (i.e., observing that the defendant's passing a polygraph test had "forever destroyed her faith" in that technology)
[...]

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, Laughed About It

'...
At PolitiFact, we decided to review what’s known about the case to see if Clinton accurately portrayed how she came to represent the defendant. Because some of the key players have died, we won’t issue a rating on our Truth-O-Meter.

Overall, we did find a few inconsistencies in Clinton’s recollection of the nearly 40-year-old events. But we also found significant evidence suggesting she had little choice but to take the case. And the story itself provides insights in the early career of a potential 2016 presidential candidate...'

NoneNone

you best be CONcerned with your candidates upcoming civil trials... one for fraud & one for rape.

Donald_Trump_Lawsuit_.jpg

Case 1:16-cv-04642 Document 1 Filed 6/20/16 Page 1 of 9

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK ---------------------------------------------------------------
JANE DOE, proceeding under a pseudonym, Plaintiff,

v.

DONALD J. TRUMP and JEFFREY E. EPSTEIN, Case No.: JURY TRIAL DEMANDED

Defendants.
---------------------------------------------------------------
COMPLAINT FOR RAPE, SEXUAL MISCONDUCT, CRIMINAL SEXUAL ACTS, SEXUAL ABUSE, FORCIBLE TOUCHING, ASSAULT, BATTERY, INTENTIONAL AND RECKLESS INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DURESS, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, AND DEFAMATION

Plaintiff Jane Doe, proceeding under a pseudonym, brings this action against Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, and alleges that:

PARTIES

1.Plaintiff is an individual residing in and a citizen of the State of California.
2.Upon information and belief, Defendants Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein each reside in this District and are citizens of the State of New York.

JURISDICTION AND VENUE

3.Plaintiff is a citizen of the State of California for purposes of diversity jurisdiction under 28 U.S.C. § 1332.
4.Defendants are citizens of the State of New York for purposes of diversity jurisdiction under 28 U.S.C. § 1332
[...]

Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits

Then you found out it was BJ Clinton's orgy Island and tried to cover it up.....
Oh you didn't know Trump's been there and is buddies with Epstein?

drumpf is counting on those poorly educated votes...............

Then you found out it was BJ Clinton's orgy Island and tried to cover it up.....
Oh you didn't know Trump's been there and is buddies with Epstein?

drumpf is counting on those poorly educated votes...............
Oh you EBT'ers......

The rapists and murderers that Trump was referring to could have easily been the Dems.

LOL! are you STILL trying to peddle that pablum after i clearly showed you the other day what a bullshit outright lie that meme was? of COURSE, because lies are all you rw nutters have.

Zeif-geist
Hillary Clinton was not fired from the House Judiciary Committee's Watergate investigation by Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman.

David Mikkelson
Updated: Jul 06, 2016

Claim: Hillary Clinton was fired from the House Judiciary Committee's Watergate investigation by Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman.

red.gif
false
Example: [Collected via e-mail, 2014]

As a 27 year old staff attorney for the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate investigation, Hillary Rodham was fired by her supervisor, lifelong Democrat Jerry Zeifman. When asked why Hillary Rodham was fired, Zeifman said in an interview, "Because she was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer, she conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the Committee, and the rules of confidentiality."

Origin:On the (thankfully rare) occasions when Congress must consider whether the sitting President of the United States has committed misdeeds that merit his forced removal from office, the task of initiating the impeachment process rests with the House Judiciary Committee:
[...]

FALSE: Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation

Forum List

Back