Romney "bullying" story false

He also waited for the guy to DIE of liver cancer before he ran for pres

did he know he was going to get the cancer?....why was this not brought up when he ran for Governor?....

Why? Perhaps because national news doesn't care about a governor, unless it's something major. They do go through presidential candidates lives with a fine tooth comb.

Didn't you know that?

bull fucking shit.....if the Democrats in Mass. did not want him as Gov. they would have dug it up then.........Arnie had shit dug up on him when he ran out here....didnt you know that.....Dick?.....

Harry, this can be Mitt's swift boat from which he can't recover.

He has to come out and get in front, be pro-active, apologetic and committed to fair play.

Michael Steele, whom gets on my nerves, is right on this. I don't even have to check George Will and Rich Lowry.

We got a dog-eating 10-year old to compete with this?

this is what happens when you have 2 bottom of the barrel guys running against each other....

And lost him the votes, very possibly, that could carry him over the top.

What votes did he lose? The gay vote? They were never going to vote for him anyway.

It will give pause to anyone who was bullied in high school. People tend not to like bullies.

No it won't, Dick Suck. I don't like bullies. The Washington Post is the bully in this faux scandal. It's a sleazy, lying, low down scum bag bully, just like you.

He also waited for the guy to DIE of liver cancer before he ran for pres

did he know he was going to get the cancer?....why was this not brought up when he ran for Governor?....

Why? Perhaps because national news doesn't care about a governor, unless it's something major. They do go through presidential candidates lives with a fine tooth comb.

Didn't you know that?

Only Republicans, asshole. They cover up for Democrats.

orlymitt.jpg

The five associates, one a federal prosecutor, were. The family was not, and the family is ashamed (wrongfully) of the family member's (allleged) sexually.

Mitt has to get in front of the story, admit candidly his role, and promise to be the anti-bully and anti-hazing president.

Otherwise the dems are going to bully boat MR and make Kerry's swift boating look like nothing.

But what if this is all there is to Mitt?

Guy, this is kind of what I've been saying about him all along. He's a rich guy with a sense of entitlement who doesn't think the rules apply to him. He can't connect with people becasue he's too busy looking down on them.

What if the media has a ton of stories like this, and are just waiting to dribble them out at the appropriate time?

I mean look at the timing on this one. Obama comes out for gay marriage. Romney, once again completely unable to stand up to the religious nutbags becuase they already don't trust him, not only comes out against Gay marriage but Civil unions (which, BTW, Dick Cheney and George W. Bush had no problem with.) And low and behold, the WaPo comes out with this story that Mitt bullied gay kids.

Has anyone other than WP and the media confirmed that Lauber was actually a homosexual?

This part of the story is really weird. If Lauber was gay which is in everyone's headlines and lead stories, shouldn't there be at least a couple of lovers out there?

What's missing from this story?

Only the media and the "story tellers" are claiming John was gay. I'd like some evidence of this claim everyone is making.

It doesn't matter if he was gay or not. What matters is Romney preceived him as gay and organized a mob to abuse him.

Would the story be less offensive if he were a straight guy who was a bit effeminate and had long hair?

Mitt either gets in front of it by tomorrow or the dems will swift boat him and kill his candidacy before it even gets nominated.

This better not be a Far Right move to replace MR with a conservative.

The WaPo is far right?

Guy, I explained to you a dozen times the Left Wing media was going to go easy on Romney until he got the nomination and then unload on him with everything they have.

If it were the RW, they'd have unloaded on him with this about the time they did in Herman Cain with the mistresses...

I predicted this would happen months ago. I just didn't know they had anything this juicy.

Now, on the "Swift-boat" thing, I think you all forget how Swift-boating would work.

John Kerry did not get in trouble because he took Purple Hearts for minor injuries, because lots of guys did that. Especially the officers.

What got John Kerry in trouble was that he wanted to play up his three months in Vietnam and then ignore his YEARS of being a stinking anti-war hippy. It was the misrepresentation of his life story that got him into trouble, not the quibbling details.

And the Media (which again, skews left) knew all about this. They just didn't report on it until the Vets made a stink. And their threat was, "If you bring up Kerry's anti-war protesting, we'll bring up Bush's National Guard Service!" Which is what they tried to do, until it blew up in their faces with Dan Rather trying to pass of MS Word documents as being written on a 1973 typewriter.

Now, if there is a place where Romney WILL get "Swiftboated", it's on his record at Bain. Since he's not running on his record as governor, (just like Kerry didn't want to talk about his record in the Senate all that much), he's trying to play up the positive aspects of his Bain days without talking so much about the negative ones.

You know, the companies that laid hundreds of people off, shipped jobs to China, went into bankruptcy, got goverment bailouts...

Harry, this can be Mitt's swift boat from which he can't recover.

He has to come out and get in front, be pro-active, apologetic and committed to fair play.

Michael Steele, whom gets on my nerves, is right on this. I don't even have to check George Will and Rich Lowry.

We got a dog-eating 10-year old to compete with this?

Romney already came out and apologized for any behavior or pranks he pulled in High School that would have offended any one.

What more do you want him to do?

I don't think there's anything more he can do.

The five associates, one a federal prosecutor, were. The family was not, and the family is ashamed (wrongfully) of the family member's (allleged) sexually.

Mitt has to get in front of the story, admit candidly his role, and promise to be the anti-bully and anti-hazing president.

Otherwise the dems are going to bully boat MR and make Kerry's swift boating look like nothing.
SNIP

You are the type of guy the Mitts of the world have been bullying, so go wash dishes or something.

What votes did he lose? The gay vote? They were never going to vote for him anyway.

It will give pause to anyone who was bullied in high school. People tend not to like bullies.

No it won't, Dick Suck. I don't like bullies. The Washington Post is the bully in this faux scandal. It's a sleazy, lying, low down scum bag bully, just like you.

How Mitt handles the press today will go a long way to ending or continuing this.

He has to handle it far better than the Kerry swift boating.

bripat is a typical bully who when he gets his board ass beat cries and whines and blames everybody else for his own stupidity. Moral: don't be a bripat

How Mitt handles the press today will go a long way to ending or continuing this.

bripat is a typical bully who when he gets his board ass beat cries and whines and blames everybody else for his own stupidity. Moral: don't be a bripat

Nah. This is the flavor of the week, the left trying anything to see what will stick. It will fade the way of the dog-on-the-roof thing.

What people care about is the economy. No matter how many times the D.C. crowd says 'oh, hey things are really getting better!', no one I know is seeing that in the real world. That is what's on the minds of the majority of thinking Americans. This 'well you did that in high school' crap is nothing but badmitten. <--- heh, I made a Mitten joke.

The Compost is a joke, but that's not the point...

You do understand the word "corroborate", don't you?

Do you need someone to help you?

The witnesses have corroborated their statements to the post through other news sources

The sister of the "alledged victim" says that the story is factually incorrect. And that the family is right pissed off about the media using this bullshit story "to further a political agenda".

And NBC News isn't naming the student who was allegedly bullied, but, in fact, he died several years ago. Late last night, his sister told NBC News that his portrayal in the Washington Post story is "factually incorrect" and said the family is upset, Ann, that he's being used, in her words, "to further a political agenda."

Read more: NBC Reports Romney Bully Story Labeled 'Factually Incorrect' By Family of Alleged Victim | NewsBusters.org

The sister was there?

btw, you people are denying something that Romney isn't denying happened. If you gang-jumped a kid with long blonde hair - IN THE SIXTIES - and cut his hair off,

you would remember it, OR, you would deny any such thing ever happened.

Given our past experiences with the birthers, no one in normal America should be surprised that a new rightwing cult would emerge denying that this incident ever happened.

But what if this is all there is to Mitt?

Guy, this is kind of what I've been saying about him all along. He's a rich guy with a sense of entitlement who doesn't think the rules apply to him. He can't connect with people becasue he's too busy looking down on them.

What if the media has a ton of stories like this, and are just waiting to dribble them out at the appropriate time?

I mean look at the timing on this one. Obama comes out for gay marriage. Romney, once again completely unable to stand up to the religious nutbags becuase they already don't trust him, not only comes out against Gay marriage but Civil unions (which, BTW, Dick Cheney and George W. Bush had no problem with.) And low and behold, the WaPo comes out with this story that Mitt bullied gay kids.

wow, you got all that over a high school incident?...gee whiz.

nut bags...I see.

The family of John Lauber is releasing a statement saying the portrayal of John is factually incorrect and we are aggrieved that he would be used to further a political agenda. There will be no more comments from the family,” she said.

Sister of Alleged Romney Bullying Target Starting to Dispute Parts of Washington Post Story | The Moderate Voice

Again, these sorts of things are nonsense and do nothing to tell us what the candidate will actually do in the White House.

It's embarrassing that people actually take this crap seriously... and incredibly disrespectful to a man who is no longer around to comment.

Nah. This is the flavor of the week, the left trying anything to see what will stick. It will fade the way of the dog-on-the-roof thing.

What people care about is the economy. No matter how many times the D.C. crowd says 'oh, hey things are really getting better!', no one I know is seeing that in the real world. That is what's on the minds of the majority of thinking Americans. This 'well you did that in high school' crap is nothing but badmitten. <--- heh, I made a Mitten joke.

this is all they have. the messiah has not delivered, has thrown out any semblance of what he ran on last time, has nothing to run on this time and his like minded folks in the msm will do what they do. in the end they feel an affinity for obama and be damned any objectivity. And hey its not a conspiracy either, when your newsrooms print network etc. are 85% left of center ( are there any 'right' editors?) this is what you get.

The media made it an infamnia to tout social issues but when the messiah does, its all noble, sweetness and light, when he changes position, he is 'evolving' when anyone else does it, its a flip flop.

see the shiny bauble in my right hand? good, keep your eye on that, don't look at my left hand....

Forum List

Back