Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden

All 500 votes? That'' make a dent in Biden's 45,000 vote lead in Penn...

The problem is they collected the ballots until last Friday, and they still have the issues of no oversight in the counting.

CNN uncalls AZ, no longer in Bidens column
Politico just uncalls PA, no longer in Bidens column
Barr open criminal investigations,
Justice Alito temporarily grants Pennsylvania GOP request to enforce segregation of ballots that arrived after Election Day,
Pennsylvania is going to a recount ... Georgia is already on record as going to a recount
Wisconsin will recount

and dumbfuck Mitty wants to back Biden? Mitty is a born loser.

Trump will be president for 4 more years

I didn't dig into it, but somebody on Facebook posted that Real Clear Politics also took PA out of the Biden column.

CNN uncalls AZ, no longer in Bidens column
Politico just uncalls PA, no longer in Bidens column
Barr open criminal investigations,
Justice Alito temporarily grants Pennsylvania GOP request to enforce segregation of ballots that arrived after Election Day,
Pennsylvania is going to a recount ... Georgia is already on record as going to a recount
Wisconsin will recount

and dumbfuck Mitty wants to back Biden? Mitty is a born loser.

Trump will be president for 4 more years

I didn't dig into it, but somebody on Facebook posted that Real Clear Politics also took PA out of the Biden column.

I think I fucked up. I said Politico. I think it was Real Clear Politics

Romney is right in my opinion. The nation should try to rally behind Biden and move forward together as a country. Pride, ego, anger and distrust will keep millions of people from wanting the country to heal and potentially have some semblance of unity in the coming years because Trump didn't win. You don't have to agree with every political policy or action that Biden takes as we move forward but at the same time he is not the enemy and that has to be a point in time where we let go of the anger of the past.

Romney is right in my opinion. The nation should try to rally behind Biden and move forward together as a country. Pride, ego, anger and distrust will keep millions of people from wanting the country to heal and potentially have some semblance of unity in the coming years because Trump didn't win. You don't have to agree with every political policy or action that Biden takes as we move forward but at the same time he is not the enemy and that has to be a point in time where we let go of the anger of the past.

It has less to do with Biden winning than it does the integrity of our election process. If we have no faith in our election process then we have no country. It was several weeks after Trump won when Hillary demanded a recount in three states with no indication foul play existed. It was well over a month Gore fought to win the presidency over hanging chads, something that any moron could have avoided.

If Biden wins fair and square, nobody would have a problem with it. But with boxes of late ballots coming in almost exclusively with Biden votes, people voting for Biden and nothing else on their ballot, cities breaking the laws by disallowing ballot count observation, accepting ballots up to three days after the election, and the fact that Biden is a candidate who spent nearly a half-century in politics that accomplished nothing, many who believe he has dementia, linked to an FBI investigation of money laundering, certainly makes us question if we have that many stupid voters in our country who would vote for somebody like that.

Why doesn't this asshole switch to the Democrat party where he belongs?
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.

I think he's going to. One more and We get rid of McConnell.

It has less to do with Biden winning than it does the integrity of our election process. If we have no faith in our election process then we have no country. It was several weeks after Trump won when Hillary demanded a recount in three states with no indication foul play existed. It was well over a month Gore fought to win the presidency over hanging chads, something that any moron could have avoided.

If Biden wins fair and square, nobody would have a problem with it. But with boxes of late ballots coming in almost exclusively with Biden votes, people voting for Biden and nothing else on their ballot, cities breaking the laws by disallowing ballot count observation, accepting ballots up to three days after the election, and the fact that Biden is a candidate who spent nearly a half-century in politics that accomplished nothing, many who believe he has dementia, linked to an FBI investigation of money laundering, certainly makes us question if we have that many stupid voters in our country who would vote for somebody like that.

Money laundering...sweet jesus.

:auiqs.jpg:

Yep, that's what the FBI is investigating after they got Hunter's computer from the repair shop that had incriminating emails on it. That and a testimony from one of their former partners, Bobulinski who talked about their dealings in China. Bobulinski is a proud vet from a military family, a successful businessman, and a Democrat voter and supporter.

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.

Do you actually believe Utah is going to replace Mitts with a Democrat?

Why should Biden have it any easier than Trump did.

Fuck him. Fuck progressives. Fuck the MSM. Fuck Democrats. Fuck the RINO quislings.

Get ready for 4 years of the deep state and the MSM covering for Biden and Dems.

He can caucus with the Democrats or just vote with them more often though.

Yep, that's what the FBI is investigating after they got Hunter's computer from the repair shop that had incriminating emails on it. That and a testimony from one of their former partners, Bobulinski who talked about their dealings in China. Bobulinski is a proud vet from a military family, a successful businessman, and a Democrat voter and supporter.
Any day now...right?

Romney and the rest of the W 911 crowd are all for Low IQ Joe, since the only country they have ever cared about is Israel.

They are really REALLY SCARED of 911 Truth coming out under President Trump.....

He can caucus with the Democrats or just vote with them more often though.
If he takes a post with thee Biden administration he won't be a member of Congress, dumbass.

Forum List

Back