Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden

A Republican who hasn’t gone absolutely batshit insane.

No wonder I voted for him.

Why doesn't this asshole switch to the Democrat party where he belongs?
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.
Wonder why he didn’t do that for Trump?

Biden is illegitimate like Hitler in 1933!

Conservative Crazy.jpg

Yes he was, and so was Clinton, and so will Biden be once we gain leadership of the House.
Sure. Just like 'if you win Ohio you win the election', right? How did that turn out for you?

We still might. It's been that way for 60 years.
No. The election is over. Just like Bush in 2000 with Florida. Just like Hillary. It is over. Nothing you can do about it. Nothing Trump can do about it. Sure, his lawyers want to add a few zeros to their Nov/Dec retainer. But it is OVER.
Gore used lawyers and lawsuits for 38 days after the election, you witless baboon.

More bullshit.
Who is Trump censoring?
Who are the Deplorables cancelling?
It's the liberals who are the totalitarians. I just gave you two examples...
Your turn...

Cancelling?? Didn't he just try and cancel the vote in states where he was winning, then losing? Or was the a Trump in bizarro land.
Didn't the GoP ask - nay DEMAND - that Obama not put forward a candidate for the USSC because there there was only seven months until a presidential election, yet under the auspices of 'oh, we have the Senate' then rushed through their gal with less than two weeks to go in this election? If that isn't totalitarianism, I don't know what is.
Then you don't know what it is.

Glad we got that cleared up.

Crazy perfectly describes your obsession with Trump and the constant barrage of posts you have made in the last week.
Crazy is thinking you will forget about Trump even if puppet Biden is installed as the faux leader of the liberal Utopia that we will cockblock at every step.
It will simply be "b,b,b,but Trump" for the next four years as Bidens, er, Kamalas agenda fails to materialize.
There is no mandate of the People with the country this bitterly divided. There is no cure for TDS.

You aren't even a part of this process Kiwi troll.
I sure as hell am not "coming together" with liberal scum here or especially with foreign liberal scum.

I would expect nothing less from a loser, Deplorable piece of shit..
Is this your idea of unity? Because you suck at it.

"YOU ASSHOLES STOP CALLING ME NAMES!!"
At the risk of sounding like I'm in the school yard, "he started it".
The fact you don't acknowledge that tells me where you comment belongs. :banana2:

Crazy perfectly describes your obsession with Trump and the constant barrage of posts you have made in the last week.
Crazy is thinking you will forget about Trump even if puppet Biden is installed as the faux leader of the liberal Utopia that we will cockblock at every step.
It will simply be "b,b,b,but Trump" for the next four years as Bidens, er, Kamalas agenda fails to materialize.
There is no mandate of the People with the country this bitterly divided. There is no cure for TDS.

There is no cure for BDS either....<shrug>

Gore used lawyers and lawsuits for 38 days after the election, you witless baboon.

They were talking about hanging chads and one state. Trump the Loon is talking about four or five states. Not only that he is stating absolutely unfounded BS. Gore never did that.

There is no cure for BDS either....<shrug>
You mean KDS. Biden is just a puppet.

They were talking about hanging chads and one state. Trump the Loon is talking about four or five states. Not only that he is stating absolutely unfounded BS. Gore never did that.
Gore whined about everything. The election fraud accusations are totally founded. We uderstand that your party masters have ordered you to claim there is no evidence of fraud, and you comply like any dutiful toady would.

All 500 votes? That'' make a dent in Biden's 45,000 vote lead in Penn...
800,000 votes in PA may get thrown out, shit for brains.

Gore whined about everything. The election fraud accusations are totally founded. We uderstand that your party masters have ordered you to claim there is no evidence of fraud, and you comply like any dutiful toady would.

I know. The Dems are the dumbest fraudsters ever. Lost seats in the house and didn't gain anything in the Senate....

CNN uncalls AZ, no longer in Bidens column
Politico just uncalls PA, no longer in Bidens column
Barr open criminal investigations,
Justice Alito temporarily grants Pennsylvania GOP request to enforce segregation of ballots that arrived after Election Day,
Pennsylvania is going to a recount ... Georgia is already on record as going to a recount
Wisconsin will recount

and dumbfuck Mitty wants to back Biden? Mitty is a born loser.

Trump will be president for 4 more years

Forum List

Back