Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden

There has to be some offense worthy of impeachment. They never had anything on Obama, and they don't on biden.

The idea you have the slightest clue about who has what on who is just nonsense.
If you want to share your opinion about who you think pisses someone else off bad enough that they get thrown to the wolves, that's fine ... :thup:

Why doesn't this asshole switch to the Democrat party where he belongs?
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.

Heed his call. If you choose to resist, only doom can befall you. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

Doom?? LOL

The Republican Party needs to bear the responsibility to be the loyal opposition and provide the Resistance to the new regime. That's the name of the game.

And if the GOP can grab the House, impeaching Biden-Harris could return the Presidency to the GOP.

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.

Ignore Romney, the filthy POS.

Biden gaga strip lr.jpg

Saw on twitter he has been offered the HHS cabinet seat and is considering taking it. IF Biden manages to steal the election then I hope he does, then we can get a REAL republican to take his seat in Utah.

Romney almost won because a lot of the deplorables couldn't stand Obama...not enough of them, though

Oh, phooey to you and your phoney stolen election. Only true idiots believe that shit.

A lot like Russian Collusion, huh...

Biden is an illegitimate usurper and will never be legitimate.
1) The jury is out on Russia. Do I think was collusion? Yes. Was Trump involved? No. Not that smart.
2) Yeah, well, it's your system.
The jury is not out. If you still believe the Russia! Russia! Russia! hoax, that's irrefutable proof that you're a moron.

You aren't even a part of this process Kiwi troll.
I sure as hell am not "coming together" with liberal scum here or especially with foreign liberal scum.

I would expect nothing less from a loser, Deplorable piece of shit..
Cute you think that actually think that affects me.
:itsok:

Don't care one way or the other if it does or not. Just speaking the truth. :smoke:
That would be a highly unusual event.

Obviously we need an investigation into voter fraud equal to the Mueller probe.

Wonderful...finally we agree.

Sure. For BOTH parties.
Fair enough. On the day the special prosecutor gives their report to Congress, I'll stop calling Biden illegitimate.

Don't hold your breath...it will be at least 2022 when Republicans take the house for the investigations to start in earnest.

I don't think they will take the house.
As every year goes by more Repub voters die off. Old, white, men. To be replaced by a new crop of 18 and 19 year olds, most of whom are multicultural and progressive and inclusive. GoP needs to change its ways.
You're forgetting that every year young people get smarter and start voting Republican.

Let’s see what Romney does now that Trump is out of office. He did get behind ACB, shockingly.
So are you stating you know how the case against Biden election fraud will go?

Trump is NOT out of office yet! Stop gaslighting the results of legal challenges.

Get behind Biden, huh?

So he's a homo, to go with being a pederast as well?
Well we do know Creepy Joe Biden likes to get behind women

1604932247016.png

Forum List

Back