Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden

Obviously we need an investigation into voter fraud equal to the Mueller probe.

Wonderful...finally we agree.

Sure. For BOTH parties.
Fair enough. On the day the special prosecutor gives their report to Congress, I'll stop calling Biden illegitimate.

Don't hold your breath...it will be at least 2022 when Republicans take the house for the investigations to start in earnest.

I don't think they will take the house.
As every year goes by more Repub voters die off. Old, white, men. To be replaced by a new crop of 18 and 19 year olds, most of whom are multicultural and progressive and inclusive. GoP needs to change its ways.

Obviously we need an investigation into voter fraud equal to the Mueller probe.

Wonderful...finally we agree.

Sure. For BOTH parties.
Fair enough. On the day the special prosecutor gives their report to Congress, I'll stop calling Biden illegitimate.

Don't hold your breath...it will be at least 2022 when Republicans take the house for the investigations to start in earnest.

As every year goes by more Repub voters die off. Old, white, men. To be replaced by a new crop of 18 and 19 year olds, most of whom are multicultural and progressive and inclusive. GoP needs to change its ways.
If all the old, white, men die off the next generation of people-of-color welfare bums will starve or be forced to take a job

bummer, huh?

What did he add? 6 more conservatives to the Biden train?

The guy was crushed in 2012 and pathed the way for Trump to finally beat the Dem Machine in 2016. You can be bet he doesn't understand this.

Vote percentage wise
Romney got a higher percentage of the vote than Trump in 2016 and was closer to his rival than Trump was on this election...

But all fairness to Romney he was running against a strong incumbent..

Perhaps you fucking commie should have thought about that the last 4+ years. You'll get just as much cooperation as you gave. Maybe we should start shutting down you commie cities or just not ship food to you, see what you think of flyover country then.

You mean like the cooperation you jack-booting fascists gave Obama in the preceding 8 years?

Oh, as an FYI, the red states like NY and Cali put a lot more into the Federal budget than states like Kentucky. NY is a net giver of tax dollars, Kentucky is a net taker. So good luck shutting down your food supply.

Try eating the federal budget faggot. Who the hell to you think all those truck drivers support that this country depends on delivering all that food to those big blue shit hole cities. You want to see major shortages and rioting in those cities, they just need to park those trucks for two to three weeks and not deliver to them.

What did he add? 6 more conservatives to the Biden train?

The guy was crushed in 2012 and pathed the way for Trump to finally beat the Dem Machine in 2016. You can be bet he doesn't understand this.

Vote percentage wise
Romney got a higher percentage of the vote than Trump in 2016 and was closer to his rival than Trump was on this election...

But all fairness to Romney he was running against a strong incumbent..

Romney's campaign was pretty pathetic, in reality.

He barely threw a punch (figuratively) against Hussein, even though he showed during the primaries that he was very capable of low blows with his attacks on Uncle Newtie.

Yeah......that's what I've heard........for the last 35 years.

Cancelling?? Didn't he just try and cancel the vote in states where he was winning, then losing? Or was the a Trump in bizarro land.
Didn't the GoP ask - nay DEMAND - that Obama not put forward a candidate for the USSC because there there was only seven months until a presidential election, yet under the auspices of 'oh, we have the Senate' then rushed through their gal with less than two weeks to go in this election? If that isn't totalitarianism, I don't know what is.

It's not totalitarianism, it's the US Constitution. The Senate advises and consents.

If Mr. Romney is such an advocate of the Biden Platform, he really should just switch parties.
Romney hates Trump more than McCain, who took his hatred with him to his grave. Romney will die the same exact way.
Trump made fools of romney and mccain by doing what they failed to do
To be completely honest, they were fools before Trump, but he did set them up to reveal what complete jack asses they indeed are.

At least our impeached President got impeached with no impeachable offense or crime. Can't say the same about your impeached President Clinton.

If Biden does keep this win, the House will likely go to Republicans in 2022. When we impeach him, will you refer to Biden as the impeached President Mr Hypocrite?

Huh? Either Trump was impeached or he wasn't.

Yes he was, and so was Clinton, and so will Biden be once we gain leadership of the House.

Forum List

Back