Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden

Democrats hate democracy.

Not has much as conservatives.
conservatives: we want free, open, fair elections

democrats: not if we have anything to say about it

If Democrats support democracy, they'll welcome recounts, to ensure everyone supports the results.

But they don't, do they?
We just had one yet it's the right who wants to disenfranchise voters so that Impeached Trump can win.

If Democrats support democracy, they'll welcome recounts, to ensure everyone supports the results.

But they don't, do they?
Did you give recounts in 2016 when Penn Mich Wisco won for you pos by a TOTAL of 75 K votes? Trump is the first ah to dispute his loss in many years as are republican morons who support this degenerate thief

But they don't, do they?

1) Then why are you trying to disenfranchise Pennsylvanian, Michigan et al voters?
2) I think some of those recounts are mandatory, and I have seen at least one news report a couple of days ago where Biden welcomed them.

But they don't, do they?
Did you give recounts in 2016 when Penn Mich Wisco won for you pos by a TOTAL of 75 K votes? Trump is the first ah to dispute his loss in many years as are republican morons who support this degenerate thief
That's nice. Go play.

But they don't, do they?

1) Then why are you trying to disenfranchise Pennsylvanian, Michigan et al voters?
2) I think some of those recounts are mandatory, and I have seen at least one news report a couple of days ago where Biden welcomed them.
I and all of the right want every legal vote counted.

Democrats? They don't give a shit about the "legal" part.

But they don't, do they?
That's nice. Go play.

At least have the balls to answer. This is why you guys are not taken seriously. You whine like little babies, then when your hypocrisy is pointed out, you're like "and?"....

You can't expect serious conversations, or your opinions to be taken seriously, when you act like that. Man up or fuck off. Your choice.

But they don't, do they?

Not since Hillary lost! They're full blown corrupt and and NOT going back!!

Last edited:

What makes you say that? Where is the evidence that Dems DON'T want all the legal votes counted other than the Orange Buffoon tweeting his deranged and unproven accusations. An accusation isn't proof.

But they don't, do they?
Dims don't ask for recounts because they know all that would do is expose Dim cheating.

But they don't, do they?
Dims don't ask for recounts because they know all that would do is expose Dim cheating.
Are you ever not a fucking moron??

Forum List

Back