Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden

Democrats hate democracy.

Not has much as conservatives.
conservatives: we want free, open, fair elections

democrats: not if we have anything to say about it

If Democrats support democracy, they'll welcome recounts, to ensure everyone supports the results.

But they don't, do they?
Did you give recounts in 2016 when Penn Mich Wisco won for you pos by a TOTAL of 75 K votes? Trump is the first ah to dispute his loss in many years as are republican morons who support this degenerate thief
Dims don't ask for recounts because they know all that would do is expose Dim cheating.
Are you ever not a fucking moron??

A recount by hand of only a few heavily Democrat counties?

You're joking, right? that's not a recount. That's election fraud That's what the SC ruled.

Are you ever not a complete douchebag who can't post without using the phrase "fucking moron?"

If Democrats support democracy, they'll welcome recounts, to ensure everyone supports the results.

But they don't, do they?
Did you give recounts in 2016 when Penn Mich Wisco won for you pos by a TOTAL of 75 K votes? Trump is the first ah to dispute his loss in many years as are republican morons who support this degenerate thief
That's nice. Go play.

At least have the balls to answer. This is why you guys are not taken seriously. You whine like little babies, then when your hypocrisy is pointed out, you're like "and?"....

You can't expect serious conversations, or your opinions to be taken seriously, when you act like that. Man up or fuck off. Your choice.
Barking orders?

How well do you think that's going to work out?

The mostly-incoherent post claimed Trump is the first to dispute his loss in many years. That is, of course, a lie.

Funny how you think you get a say in our affairs.

I don't. Neither do you, unless you are a govt bureaucrat.
I'm an American voter. I have a say, and I used it.

and lost...get over it...
Y'all keep pretending the final count has been certified and the electoral college has voted.

Neither of those has happened. I know you know next to nothing about the American electoral process, but the media doesn't decide the outcome of elections.

I and all of the right want every legal vote counted.

Democrats? They don't give a shit about the "legal" part.

What makes you say that? Where is the evidence that Dems DON'T want all the legal votes counted other than the Orange Buffoon tweeting his deranged and unproven accusations. An accusation isn't proof.
Then you won't mind recounts to ensure an open and honest election.

Oh, wait -- you don't want that at all.

But they don't, do they?
Dims don't ask for recounts because they know all that would do is expose Dim cheating.
Are you ever not a fucking moron??

A recount by hand of only a few heavily Democrat counties?

You're joking, right? that's not a recount. That's election fraud That's what the SC ruled.

Are you ever not a complete douchebag who can't post without using the phrase "fucking moron?"
LOL

Fucking moron, you idiotically said Democrats don't ask for recounts and I proved for the hundredth time that you're a fucking moron.

Y'all keep pretending the final count has been certified and the electoral college has voted.

Neither of those has happened. I know you know next to nothing about the American electoral process, but the media doesn't decide the outcome of elections.

Your electoral process if easy to understand.
The media don't decide? I agree. You should tell that to the Orange Buffoon who demanded the media give him certain states.

What makes you say that? Where is the evidence that Dems DON'T want all the legal votes counted other than the Orange Buffoon tweeting his deranged and unproven accusations. An accusation isn't proof.

Said so on many occassions - that recounts should be had in disputed states. Think it's a good idea. You know that the Repub set-ups in all those states could certify the results, and the USSC could say all was good, and the Orange Buffoon would still yell "fraud". You do know that, right?

Barking orders?

The mostly-incoherent post claimed Trump is the first to dispute his loss in many years. That is, of course, a lie.

not telling you to do anything. Don't mistake me calling you out for the hypocrite you are as me telling you what to do. It's advice. Free advice. You do what you want.

He is the first to demand the election be given to him because everybody else 'cheated'. He doesn't like losing, yet he is one of life's big loser.

Why doesn't this asshole switch to the Democrat party where he belongs?
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.

I think he's going to. One more and We get rid of McConnell.
Oh, you're a Kentuckian?

No?

Then you don't get a say if McConnell stays in office.

Hint: Kentucky re-elected him by a wide margin over the butch fighter pilot.

As Majority leader shit brains.

Sheer idiocy ,,,,,,,,,,,Trump's latest PA. lawsuit claims fraud occurred in only two counties which overwhelmingly voted for him. Can't make it up. {EOM}

Your electoral process if easy to understand.
The media don't decide? I agree. You should tell that to the Orange Buffoon who demanded the media give him certain states.
I see the problem. You're letting the media do your thinking for you.

And when that happens, no actual thinking gets done.

Said so on many occassions - that recounts should be had in disputed states. Think it's a good idea. You know that the Repub set-ups in all those states could certify the results, and the USSC could say all was good, and the Orange Buffoon would still yell "fraud". You do know that, right?
Assertions based on your irrational hatred are not proof.

You do know that, right? Because it looks like you don't know that.

Barking orders?

not telling you to do anything. Don't mistake me calling you out for the hypocrite you are as me telling you what to do. It's advice. Free advice. You do what you want.

He is the first to demand the election be given to him because everybody else 'cheated'. He doesn't like losing, yet he is one of life's big loser.
Compared to, say...you?

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.

Oh, you're a Kentuckian?

No?

Good luck with that.

Oh, you're a Kentuckian?

No?

Good luck with that.
Might not need it.

Forum List

Back