Romney caught on tape

Well, unfortunately, Mitt Romney is right in this instance. There is no way that 47% of the non taxpayer teat sucklers are going to vote against their free lunch.
On the other hand, many of those votes wont matter because these are teh folks that don't vote anyway. And thankfully so.

Only the diehard LOLberal "you see this?" (points to skin color), will be out in force to re-elect Obama on the false impressions that he will buy their gas and pay their rent. Frankly, anyone on the government dole should forfeit their right to vote.

Military? Let me guess "they're excluded".

Well, unfortunately, Mitt Romney is right in this instance. There is no way that 47% of the non taxpayer teat sucklers are going to vote against their free lunch.
On the other hand, many of those votes wont matter because these are teh folks that don't vote anyway. And thankfully so.

Only the diehard LOLberal "you see this?" (points to skin color), will be out in force to re-elect Obama on the false impressions that he will buy their gas and pay their rent. Frankly, anyone on the government dole should forfeit their right to vote.

Bullshit. There are plenty of white trash rednecks on welfare that vote a straight republican ticket. Romney is an asshole and a fucking retard, and I'm glad he'll never be president.

And these "white rednecks on welfare" should not be allowed to vote.

Why not?

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."
Romney continues by saying:
"they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax. My job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Read more: Romney's closed door comments caught on tape (Includes interview)

Listen to the tape at the link.

Fuck yeah! It's about time a politician acknowledged it.

This makes me even more happy to vote for Romney.

Let's be honest, you'd vote for a bucket of toe nail clippings if there was an (R) next to it on the ballot.

You conservatives, and Romney, are the ones who are pissed off that the Republican tax cuts created 47% of households paying no federal income taxes.

:bsflag:

So the Democraps have been sitting on the sidelines playing checkers all of this time?

Who raised the minimum-wage?

Who made it easier to file for Social Security Disability?

Who extended Unemployment benefits to 99 weeks?

Who has made it easy to qualify for food stamps?

Who keeps promising free health care, free abortions, free birth control, free everything?

Who granted amnesty to over a million illegals?

Who helped freeze wages while driving up the cost of living?

Who has release Quantitative Easing 3 driving up inflation?

Seems to me the Democraps had a lot to do with all of this.......

What does any of that have to do with the topic? Federal income taxes.

You don't know????

When you're a taker and not a producer do you pay Federal income taxes?

If you're below the poverty line out of choice or you're collecting disability benefits because you're not working do you pay Federal income taxes?

No.

Last edited:
Romney complains about the 47% who don't pay federal taxes while he takes advantage of every loophole to pay a lower rate than the average working American

Enough of the bullshit Mitt

If you are going to complain about taxes....show us YOURS

Romney thinks he's overtaxed and poor/low income Americans are undertaxed.

The dollar value of all the tax breaks, credits, loopholes etc., etc., etc., that a low income person takes to get their taxes down to zero amount to a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.

Romney takes tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of breaks on this taxes to get his rate down to 14%.

This is what pure greed looks like.

All lies. Romney pays 10% of his income to the poor before he even begins paying taxes. He paid several million in taxes last year. How much did Obama pay?

Obama took breaks just like Romney. He paid his daughers thousands of dollars just to get his taxable income below a million, just so he could say he wasn't a millionaire.

If you look at the two who really is living high on the hog?

Obama has the most expensive jet in the world, he spends $4 million in tax-payer cash every Christmas in Hawaii, his wife demands $1.2 million/yr to pay a makeup and hairstylist staff to help her stay presentable.

His wife said last week that we all should skip a meal and send the money to the Obama campaign.

She wears clothes that only millionaires could afford.

His kids attend only the best prep-schools in the country. He only had two children that they don't even have to raise. That's all taken care of for them. Most liberals think that large families are a joke. What a waste they say.

The Romneys raised 5 boys and they have dozens of grandchildren. If they win the White House I don't think it will be big enough.

Obama hasn't driven anything other than a golf-cart for over 4 years. For the last 4 plus years everywhere he goes is in a limo. While sitting in a Chevy Volt he said it was a great car. He said "I'll have to get one once I leave office!!"

"Romney pays 10% of his income to the poor"

Calling the Morman Cult "the poor"?

That's rich! :lol: not poor.

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."
"they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax. My job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Let's be honest, you'd vote for a bucket of toe nail clippings if there was an (R) next to it on the ballot.

So says the fucker that would vote for a bucket of spit if he or she was a Democrap.

What if Moslems see this: Romney doing First Amendment protected prayers(?)!

"In Matthew 25:14-30, the servant provided the one talent clearly notes that putting the money to the exchangers leaves that servant left out. There is no way that anything near what the other two can bring in can happen: In that system."

At the Undisclosed Location, (1): Clearly the audience is unaware of the arithmetic show in the story in Matthew 25, which a fourth grader can understand.

At the Undisclosed Location, (2): Clearly the candidate is unaware of the arithmetic shown in the story in Matthew 25, which a fourth grader can understand.

The Undisclosed Location is (3): Shown to be unaware even of the recent foreclosure crisis, which a fourth grader can understand!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Rev. Jeremiah Wright can likely undersand the story in Matthew 25!)

Bullshit. There are plenty of white trash rednecks on welfare that vote a straight republican ticket. Romney is an asshole and a fucking retard, and I'm glad he'll never be president.

Why not?

I guess this is difficult to grasp. By being dependent on government, you should forfeit your right to vote. Want to vote? Stop bleeding taxpayers. I could take it many steps further too. Like saying any able bodied welfare recipient should have to work at public institutions to acquire that money. Like cleaning up parks, or what have you. They should also not be allowed any luxury items at all. TV and other items such as should be confiscated and sold by the state or feds if you collect welfare.

Is this any surprise coming from Mitt "I'm not concerned about the very poor" Romney?

I'd vote for toe nail clippings over Obama, no doubt.

But that doesn't change the fact that what Romney said is true and that I'm glad this is getting a bunch of press.

Too many freeloaders in this country worrying about what the rich pay.

Romney thinks he's overtaxed and poor/low income Americans are undertaxed.

The dollar value of all the tax breaks, credits, loopholes etc., etc., etc., that a low income person takes to get their taxes down to zero amount to a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.

Romney takes tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of breaks on this taxes to get his rate down to 14%.

This is what pure greed looks like.

All lies. Romney pays 10% of his income to the poor before he even begins paying taxes. He paid several million in taxes last year. How much did Obama pay?

Obama took breaks just like Romney. He paid his daughers thousands of dollars just to get his taxable income below a million, just so he could say he wasn't a millionaire.

If you look at the two who really is living high on the hog?

Obama has the most expensive jet in the world, he spends $4 million in tax-payer cash every Christmas in Hawaii, his wife demands $1.2 million/yr to pay a makeup and hairstylist staff to help her stay presentable.

His wife said last week that we all should skip a meal and send the money to the Obama campaign.

She wears clothes that only millionaires could afford.

His kids attend only the best prep-schools in the country. He only had two children that they don't even have to raise. That's all taken care of for them. Most liberals think that large families are a joke. What a waste they say.

The Romneys raised 5 boys and they have dozens of grandchildren. If they win the White House I don't think it will be big enough.

Obama hasn't driven anything other than a golf-cart for over 4 years. For the last 4 plus years everywhere he goes is in a limo. While sitting in a Chevy Volt he said it was a great car. He said "I'll have to get one once I leave office!!"

"Romney pays 10% of his income to the poor"

Calling the Morman Cult "the poor"?

That's rich! :lol: not poor.

So Romney is contributing huge amounts of money to making poor people DEPENDENT on the Mormon church?

LOLOL

Romney obviously has no clue and resents people who get government assistance for many different reasons--the elderly, the disabled, those who are out of work, children and others who have paid taxes and their dues and DESERVE what they are receiving. He has NO idea about the people he just insulted and has proven yet again what a draconian leader he would be for those who aren't in the upper class in this country. He's disgusting!

Not to mention that merely not having income tax liability doesn't mean you're on government assistance.

Working households that pay no federal income taxes are in that category because of child related tax credits, exemptions, and deductions.

Which of those do you want to get rid of?

Why not?

I guess this is difficult to grasp. By being dependent on government, you should forfeit your right to vote. Want to vote? Stop bleeding taxpayers. I could take it many steps further too. Like saying any able bodied welfare recipient should have to work at public institutions to acquire that money. Like cleaning up parks, or what have you. They should also not be allowed any luxury items at all. TV and other items such as should be confiscated and sold by the state or feds if you collect welfare.

In other words, if you want to be a special interest government slave, you should have to act like, and be treated like a fucking slave.

Working households that pay no federal income taxes are in that category because of child related tax credits, exemptions, and deductions.

Which of those do you want to get rid of?

Since Mitt "I'm not concerned about the very poor" Romney refuses to say which deductions and credits he'd get rid of, we can only assume it would be all of them. Mitt "If I only had a nickel every time a baby was aborted, oh wait, I do!" Romney despises the poor, he despises the middle class, and even despises the rich that aren't as rich as him because most of those folks pay 35% on their income and love to point it out. He's a class warfarist.

Last edited:
Romney obviously has no clue and resents people who get government assistance for many different reasons--the elderly, the disabled, those who are out of work, children and others who have paid taxes and their dues and DESERVE what they are receiving. He has NO idea about the people he just insulted and has proven yet again what a draconian leader he would be for those who aren't in the upper class in this country. He's disgusting!

Not to mention that merely not having income tax liability doesn't mean you're on government assistance.

Obviously Mittens does not believe that. Tax braks for Paris Hilton and Mitt Romney = jobs

Tax breaks for the middle class and working poor = Welfare

I know exactly who Romney was talking about and so do lots of hardworking Democrats who understand what the parasite class is costing this country year in and year out. And those are the folks, along with many independents too, who Barry's team ought to be worried about.

Forum List

Back