🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

Is harassing homosexuals still part of the GOP plank?

While it seems like a pretty shitty thing for a kid to do...he was a kid. I'm sure he and his opinion on how to treat people perceived to be gay has evolved.

He now just lets the fundie right wingers decide who should be on his staff. What a complete coward he is.

when I was in high school our sister city was in Samoa.

the football team was awesome.

Hell the chicks are often six foot tall beauties and the men are often HUGE.

These guys could have one upped romney on this behavior if they wanted to.

They did not and I dont recall them even being in fights.

I went to a big SoCal high school with LOTS of kids.

No one I knew acted like this

why is it you people on the right think this is noraml behavior.

I never saw anyone act like that in my whole life

What normal behavior? For you scumbag dims to be a bunch of fucking liars and demagogues?

Uh, because you're routinely a bunch of fucking liars and demagogues.

Do I believe the event happened?

Nope.

Do I believe Jews make Matzo from Christian Children?

Nope.

Demagogues have no credibility in my book.

Last edited:
Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

That is so upsetting to me. But I'm not surprised.

I have 5 older siblings.

I knew high school kids and NONE of that happened to anyone I knew

So the media can find a 45 year old story on Romney, but they can't find professors, fellow students, fellow law professors, friends etc of Obamination to talk about him.....

Why is the media suddenly interested in the youth of presidential candidates?

Where were the features on the people who knew Obama when .....

Hmmmm ....

Obama's black, Romney's a Mormon. That makes Obama a real American.

Mormonism, weather you and your ilk like it or not, IS American. Its founder was an American. Its capitol is American. It was founded in America and believes that the final struggle will be resolved in Independence, Missouri. Which, the last time I looked was still in America.

Show me otherwise. (I don't expect you will see what I mean here).

On the other hand, all blacks were given a free hand to return to Africa after they were liberated from slavery by the blood of 600,000 white warriors, admittedly, roughly half of those casualties NOT on their side. An independent state was even set up for them - called LIBERIA - but how many chose to take that route? Precious few. Why work for yourself and have a country of your own when some sucker will look after you for your natural life, prompted by and paid for by guilt ridden white people right here in America?

Have Mormons ever asked/demanded sustenance for the evil they suffered from bigoted so-called Christians who chased them off their homes and persecuted them for nothing?
Have Mormons burned cities down because a guilty Mormon was found guilty or a non-Mormon person perpetuating a crime on a Mormon was found not guilty?

Show me why Obama is more of an American than Romney.

Forum List

Back