🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

Now the media is busy looking for a story about Romney's father or grandfather harming some black people......

So the media can find a 45 year old story on Romney, but they can't find professors, fellow students, fellow law professors, friends etc of Obamination to talk about him.....

don't you remember how they stormed Alaska and combed through the dirt.. watch out Utah.

So we have one candidate who beats up homosexuals and tortures puppies against someone who was fed dog meat as a child

No, what we have is a filthy party of demagogues who routinely lies to savage the opposition.

Even the lying scumbags at the post didn't claim Romney beat anyone. it took a special kind of scum, i.e. you, to go there.

But we all know that the event never even happened, this is just the slanderous shit the fuckwad party engages it. Filthy fucks that they are.

Is Lauber a homosexual?

Apparently "presumed" is good enough for the left....

No presumed necessary, per my last link.

A year earlier, John Joseph Lauber died at a Seattle hospital.

The boy few at Cranbrook knew or remember was born in Chicago, grew up in South Bend, Ind., and had a hard time fitting in. He liked to wander and “had a glorious sense of the absurd,” according to his sister Betsy. When the chance to get out of Indiana presented itself, he jumped at it, and enrolled at Cranbrook. He never uttered a word about Mitt Romney or the haircut incident to his sisters. After Cranbrook asked him to leave, he finished high school, attended the University of the Seven Seas for two semesters, then graduated in 1970 from Vanderbilt, where he majored in English.

He came out as gay to his family and close friends and led a vagabond life, taking dressage lessons in England and touring with the Royal Lipizzaner Stallion riders. After an extreme fit of temper in front of his mother and sister at home in South Bend, he checked into the Menninger Clinic psychiatric hospital in Topeka, Kan. Later he received his embalmer’s license, worked as a chef aboard big freighters and fishing trawlers, and cooked for civilian contractors during the war in Bosnia and then, a decade later, in Iraq. His hair thinned as he aged, and in the winter of 2004 he returned to Seattle, the closest thing he had to a base. He died there of liver cancer that December.

I have 5 older siblings.

I knew high school kids and NONE of that happened to anyone I knew

So what? WTF does that mean? I used to see it happen all the time. So what..

The funny part of this whole thing is the extent that Obama's band will go to try and drum up dirt on their opponent.

This whole Obama Gay thing is nothing but a campaign fiance issue to begin with. They think this manufactured incident will make the homosexual's checkbooks in Hollywood open faster then their asses.

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Mitt is such a cypher and yet it's not hard to imagine him being a bully. We are seeing the same lack of character and bullying when he makes fun of those who don't have money.

How snarky to say he doesn't remember. Shows just how unimportant that young boy's feelings were. That's also typical of a bully.

So the media can find a 45 year old story on Romney, but they can't find professors, fellow students, fellow law professors, friends etc of Obamination to talk about him.....

And when one pops up?They aren't interested...It would bolster the thoughts of most Americans that didn't vote for Da one already knew.

And WHY they didn't grab thier microscopes to crawl us his ass like they do the right...

Most Americans are just sitting there shaking their head at this predictable playbook by the media. Shocking Obamination had a speech about gay marriage after a key state voted on the subject and just then the media had their anti-gay Romney story to roll out.

This shit is going to backfire bigtime on you dumbfucks.

Most Americans like me don't have a problem with gay people, just stay out of the spotlight and don't demand we accept you as normal. We don't like seeing some conspiracy between Obamination and the media to play us with the news.

You liberals are getting worse by the day......hell is waiting for you.

There is the liberal/progressive/Democrat world for you:

A poster who claims that truth matters, but, obviously to her it does not.
And another who clams - by his handle - to be, but she definitely is NOT, a right winger.

Hypocrisy, thy name is progressivism/liberalism/Democrataism.

The democrats are evil geniuses. First they get the blacks all riled up then they get women all riled up now they are getting the gays all riled up. Same play different day.

It's so predictable and boring accept for the idiots who promote it like rightwinger and truthmatters and rdean.

I like to call them useful tools..

too friggen funny

Most Americans are just sitting there shaking their head at this predictable playbook by the media. Shocking Obamination had a speech about gay marriage after a key state voted on the subject and just then the media had their anti-gay Romney story to roll out.

Most Americans like me don't have a problem with gay people, just stay out of the spotlight and don't demand we accept you as normal. We don't like seeing some conspiracy between Obamination and the media to play us with the news.

Most Americans don't have a problem with gay people as long as you hide in the shadows and don't tell anyone?

Who are you?

Romney?

Just heard his statement ... He remembers all kinds of details from school, even as far back as the fourth grade, but doesn't recall leading a gag of five others in a gang attack. His "apology" was that "IF" he hurt someone, hes sorry but, well, you do things in HIGH SCHOOL that maybe you shouldn't.

Millions of kids are bullied in this country and now the Rs want us to elect a bully?

Oh, and, as Saul, he brought up his wife and hid behind her skirts.

Is there anything he can or will man-up to?

You can go bang your boyfriend in the butt out our sight.

Quit parading down the street at Queer parades in your underwear....:eusa_whistle:

Most Americans don't have a problem with gay people as long as you hide in the shadows and don't tell anyone?

Who are you?

Romney?

Forum List

Back