🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

Romney showing a bit of a wild side actually might help him with hispanic and black voters, especially since many of them oppose the gay movement in this country.

Obamination really fucked this up....

I know. Now Obama will only get 98% of the black vote and 90% of the Hispanic vote.

As U. S. Grant said, "Tell me what a man was like as a boy"...Romney is a W clone, a spooled rich kid oblivious to people different from him- he'll say ANYTHING, and will continue to ruin the non rich and the country- another smirking spoiled rich twit...

Romney showing a bit of a wild side actually might help him with hispanic and black voters, especially since many of them oppose the gay movement in this country.

Torturing puppies and kittens is not enough?

Yeah, because many blacks and hispanics are idiots voting for someone that is counter to their own beliefs because he is dark skinned. :cuckoo:

Oh, but we understand you're a closet homo despite holding your crotch and insulting any gay man in your presence around da hood. You can't expose yoself.....

I know. Now Obama will only get 98% of the black vote and 90% of the Hispanic vote.

Why is the media suddenly interested in the youth of presidential candidates?

Where were the features on the people who knew Obama when .....

Hmmmm ....

Obama's black, Romney's a Mormon. That makes Obama a real American.
I get it? YOU are Shabazz...

New Black Panther Leader Shabbaz: Whites Will Be ‘Very, Very, Very Angry’ in November…Will Cling to ‘Their God and Their Guns’ — ‘We Might Have To, Too’

Nah. I've never ran from a white person.

So Romney went to high school and acted like a stupid high school kid? Say it isn't so!!

nothing_to_see_here.jpg
I never did such a thing in high school.

hell they would have taken the person to jail where i lived.

Suspended them

Forum List

Back