🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Mitt is such a cypher and yet it's not hard to imagine him being a bully. We are seeing the same lack of character and bullying when he makes fun of those who don't have money.

How snarky to say he doesn't remember. Shows just how unimportant that young boy's feelings were. That's also typical of a bully.

Yea....the kid was probably asking for it.

Just another bump on the road for Romney......not worth remembering

You can go bang your boyfriend in the butt out our sight.

Quit parading down the street at Queer parades in your underwear....:eusa_whistle:

Most Americans are just sitting there shaking their head at this predictable playbook by the media. Shocking Obamination had a speech about gay marriage after a key state voted on the subject and just then the media had their anti-gay Romney story to roll out.

This shit is going to backfire bigtime on you dumbfucks.

Most Americans like me don't have a problem with gay people, just stay out of the spotlight and don't demand we accept you as normal. We don't like seeing some conspiracy between Obamination and the media to play us with the news.

You liberals are getting worse by the day......hell is waiting for you.

Most Americans don't have a problem with gay people as long as you hide in the shadows and don't tell anyone?

Who are you?

Romney?

You sure talk like Romney....is that you Mitt?

Breaking news.....

- Romney at 6 years old threw a rock through a window.
- At age 9 he cheated in class.
- At age 13 he put his hand down his girlfriend's pants.
- At 16 he sped in his car.
- At 17 he drank Coca Cola.
- At 21 he said "Gosh darnit."

Last edited:
Most Americans are just sitting there shaking their head at this predictable playbook by the media. Shocking Obamination had a speech about gay marriage after a key state voted on the subject and just then the media had their anti-gay Romney story to roll out.

This shit is going to backfire bigtime on you dumbfucks.

Most Americans like me don't have a problem with gay people, just stay out of the spotlight and don't demand we accept you as normal. We don't like seeing some conspiracy between Obamination and the media to play us with the news.

You liberals are getting worse by the day......hell is waiting for you.

Most Americans don't have a problem with gay people as long as you hide in the shadows and don't tell anyone?

Who are you?

Romney?

Most Americans don't have a problem with black people whether they hide in the shadows or not and tell everyone or not.

Who are you?

Obama? Al Sharpton? Ben Jealous? Jesse Jackson?

Just to name a few that are incapable of seeing content of character instead of color of skin. A few that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would be profoundly ashamed of.

You rw's who are falling all over yourselves to make excuses for this cowardly bully, hiding behind five bully buddies in HS and hiding behind his wfe's skirts now, where is your decency?

Why is bullying okay with you?

You rw's who are falling all over yourselves to make excuses for this cowardly bully, hiding behind five bully buddies in HS and hiding behind his wfe's skirts now, where is your decency?

You should go and have a good cry now.

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

I must say, that I wonder if the incident actually did happen or if it is not an attempt to slam Mitt Romney.

I don't see how it would be possible for someone not to remember something like that. Maybe he would not think about it if asked, "did you ever bully other classmates?" and he might not remember that particular instance or even consider that he had been part of things that could be considered bullying, but doggone it, if someone brought up specifics like that, I don't think anyone would be able to say, "I don't remember that."

He's either lying or it didn't happen. Not sure which.

Immie

I'd be very interested in the party affiliations of these other "classmates".

From Betty's link:

The men have differing political affiliations, although they mostly lean Democratic. Buford volunteered for Barack Obama’s campaign in 2008. Seed, a registered independent, has served as a Republican county chairman in Michigan. All of them said that politics in no way colored their recollections.

:eusa_whistle:

Bullying is, simply, part of growing up.

Why is Domestic Terrorism okay with you?

:eusa_boohoo:

Is harassing homosexuals still part of the GOP plank?

Obviously, harassing people of faith is still part of the the platform of the Democratic Party.

As a Roman Catholic, is Vice President comfortable taking communion after stabbing his Church in the back? Is Nancy Pelosi? Or John "The Gigolo" Kerry?

It is funny seeing liberals traumatized over an incident 45 years ago based on "stories."

Now, if Romney walked off a stage and bitch slapped some gay man today, well then that would be news and he'd lose the election......but digging up stupid stuff from high school is beyond stupid.

Most liberals here would not want their high school pictures and stories brought up here. We would die laughing....like bodecca getting her panties pulled over her head, rightwinger being stuffed in trashcans for 4 years, Salty Jones getting caught going down on a guy in the showers, dicktuck being laughed at in the showers (his dick is tucked in), etc.

Last edited:

oh dear gawd, he was a bully in HIGH SCHOOL?
Most of you probably weren't even born then...

Why is the media suddenly interested in the youth of presidential candidates?

Where were the features on the people who knew Obama when .....

Hmmmm ....

Obama's black, Romney's a Mormon. That makes Obama a real American.

Mormonism, weather you and your ilk like it or not, IS American. Its founder was an American. Its capitol is American. It was founded in America and believes that the final struggle will be resolved in Independence, Missouri. Which, the last time I looked was still in America.

Show me otherwise. (I don't expect you will see what I mean here).

On the other hand, all blacks were given a free hand to return to Africa after they were liberated from slavery by the blood of 600,000 white warriors, admittedly, roughly half of those casualties NOT on their side. An independent state was even set up for them - called LIBERIA - but how many chose to take that route? Precious few. Why work for yourself and have a country of your own when some sucker will look after you for your natural life, prompted by and paid for by guilt ridden white people right here in America?

Have Mormons ever asked/demanded sustenance for the evil they suffered from bigoted so-called Christians who chased them off their homes and persecuted them for nothing?
Have Mormons burned cities down because a guilty Mormon was found guilty or a non-Mormon person perpetuating a crime on a Mormon was found not guilty?

Show me why Obama is more of an American than Romney.

Romney's grandpop ran to Mexico, moron, so he could continue the sexist practice of polygamy. Fuck that. Woman aren't property, they're people, who have the same rights as the rest of us (almost).

It is funny seeing liberals traumatized over an incident 45 years ago based on "stories."

Now, if Romney walked off a stage and bitch slapped some gay man today, well then that would be news and he'd lose the election......but digging up stupid stuff from high school is beyond stupid.

Most liberals here would not want their high school pictures and stories brought up here. We would die laughing....like bodecca getting her panties pulled over her head, rightwinger being stuffed in trashcans for 4 years, Salty Jones getting caught going down on a guy in the showers, dicktuck being laughed at in the showers (his dick is tucked in), etc.

Indeed...shows how low they will go...next thing you know? A story will pop up from somewhere as to Romney's dad was unfair to his mother or some such nonsense.

Okay, well. I'm not digging through all these pages of the 1812 Symphony to see if anybody posted the original story, so here it is.

Mitt Romney’s prep school classmates recall pranks, but also troubling incidents - The Washington Post

{Now he was walking around the all-boys school with bleached-blond hair that draped over one eye, and Romney wasn’t having it.}

Damn Emo's they were all over the place in 1965. You couldn't get away from them...

SAY, for anyone actually alive in 1965, can you point to ONE male who bleached there hair?

Hey demagogues, way to increase credibility, transfer distinctly 90's hair fashions to the 60s...

{The men have differing political affiliations, although they mostly lean Democratic. Buford volunteered for Barack Obama’s campaign in 2008. }

Imagine that, DNC operatives magically "remember" something 45 years after the fact...

Oh yeah, I believe every word of the party press...

The background story is "where was Obamination living when Romney was terrorizing the so-called gay guy in 1965???"

Kenya, HI, Indonesia, CA or CT????:lol:

We can account for Romney's whereobouts.....

Forum List

Back