Romney has it locked up!

For the record...

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Missouri ranks high on the list of best states in which to retire.

Bankrate.com tackled the “where should I retire question” from a unique angle. Instead of looking at the states with the best beach access and golf courses, it weighed its findings on other more practical issues: cost of living, crime rates, tax rates, access to medical care, and average annual temperatures.

Taking all those factors into consideration, Missouri comes in as the eleventh-best retirement state, ahead of Florida and Arizona. Illinois is listed as number 20.

Missouri Ranks High on ?Best States for Retirement? List « CBS St. Louis

Well, I highly reccomend you all retire to Missouri and Florida. And come out occasionly to visit us in Oregon, just don't stay.

You don't have to worry about me on that score.

Y'alls woods ain't right.

Wrong birds, wrong plants, wrong trees. :eusa_hand:

Well, drove down the Ozarks, have to admit that you have a whole lot more differant kinds of trees than we do. All kind of little, though. Kind of skimpy on animals, too. Here in Oregon we have deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, mountain goat, moose, and buffalo. Abundant wild turkey on both sides of the state, as well as pheasants, several kinds of grouse, chukars, and buku kinds of ducks and geese.

Don't have anything like your lightning bugs. Westside can match you on poison oak. The only kind of poisones snakes we have a side winder rattlesnakes. You definately have us beat on that score. Fewer mosquitoes because the eastside has so much high desert.

But I like Missouri, just not as well as Oregon.

I prefer NW Arkansas to the forests of SW Oregon I must admit.

However . . . fishing for steelhead on the Rogue River is a greater hoot than fishing for trout on the White.

The underlying problem here is that Conservatives can say with an absolutely straight face that Romney wasn't one of them, so that's why he lost.
Yet, they were utterly impotent in preventing Romney's ascension.

Which proves again that the teabaggers are an ineffectual special interest group, with limited support.

o-MITT-ROMNEY-570_zpsf5c4d325.jpg

I love these old thread where the right wing idiots though Willard was going to win in a landslide. It brings hours of lulz :lol:

As we now know, Romney should have had it locked up. Instead we will be involved in a war for obama's vanity.

As we now know, Romney should have had it locked up. Instead we will be involved in a war for obama's vanity.

Romney would have sought a strike against Syria as well; as would McCain.

Don’t be so naïve.

:eusa_eh:

It's not naivety. It's politics and President Obama has made another waffling mess.

Meaning?

You really like me don't you? I can't recall the last person that paid me this much attention. I should be flattered but I really just find it a bit creepy.

I find your eXtreme rw zaniness, that you exhibit here daily, EXTREMELY creepy :eusa_shifty: BTW- I thought you said you were an attorney and worked "for" people who aren't American &/or white. Do they approve of your net-surfing at 10 am on a Thursday given you work "for" them? :doubt: :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back