Romney has it locked up!

Where is Mitt Romney now?

article-2167644-13E55959000005DC-426_634x405.jpg

:laugh:

Seems to me like he should be thankful he's not in Obama's shoes right now!

I know I am--happy I'm not in Obama's shoes. What a shitty job--the POTUS.

Well, what a fun thread! Makes me wish I actually HAD been here during the election.

In this one rare case, I wasn't just bringing it up to rub [MENTION=30955]Rottweiler[/MENTION] 's nose in it. Another moron on another thread, [MENTION=42379]Redfish[/MENTION] ,said that no pollster other than Morris had Obama losing.

Well, what a fun thread! Makes me wish I actually HAD been here during the election.

In this one rare case, I wasn't just bringing it up to rub [MENTION=30955]Rottweiler[/MENTION] 's nose in it. Another moron on another thread, [MENTION=42379]Redfish[/MENTION] ,said that no pollster other than Morris had Obama losing.

Another example of the delusions of the reactionary far right.

Another example of the delusions of the reactionary far right.

Jake is happy his guy got reelected

How bout a little Obama/Romney debate?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_1B0w7Hzc]Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney. Epic Rap Battles Of History Season 2. - YouTube[/ame]

well if romney wins pa and wi then he win by miles

"I AM NOT A CONCERN TROLL!!!!!" decker stayed around a couple days to pout out some "I'm concerned about how Obama is so doomed because he won" posts, and then vanished. No posts since Nov. 9.

I think it was JRK...he's just mentally ill enough to try something like that.

I am not a concern troll and i took a break from this board after the election as i was busy doing other things such as living a life

pathetic you go down route without any shed of evidence.

Of course Decker is a concern troll but a better one than Neotrotsky.

fuck of with that. I have never been a concern troll. Its sadly shows you can,t take someone who wants to not take sides and instead have a intellegent debate. so you resort to this wum as it suits your lack of debating skills

decker's back :D You AREN'T a concern troll?

He reminds me of "PAT" on SNL...the androgynous he/she with the consant "whoaaaaa"

What a pathetic thing that your unable to debate and instead keep this up without any shed of evidence. Not one. When someone disagrees with you on a internet forum you resort to this sad wum.

Instead why don,t we have a calm and sensiable debate about issues facing your and my country issues. We can agree and disagree on things but yet no resort to name calling

its beneth you,

Nope never have been and it bollocks. I just thought romney would win the election last year and so people wrongly accused me of being a concern troll. the whole promblem with this forum is it seem you either have to be biased on either the left or right and if your not and more in the middle like me then people resort to lazy name calling. Their brains are not smart enough to deal with some not obsssed with taking sides.

pathetic really. I think this is a issue in both here in the uk and in the states . People who are unable to have serious calm debate with each other on the internet because it far to hard for people to do.

He reminds me of "PAT" on SNL...the androgynous he/she with the consant "whoaaaaa"

What a pathetic thing that your unable to debate and instead keep this up without any shed of evidence. Not one. When someone disagrees with you on a internet forum you resort to this sad wum.

Instead why don,t we have a calm and sensiable debate about issues facing your and my country issues. We can agree and disagree on things but yet no resort to name calling

its beneth you,

I've run your message through Google translator; it doesn't recognize your language.

Sorry.

its beneth you,

I've run your message through Google translator; it doesn't recognize your language.

Sorry.

Why do you have to be so abusive. Why the hate from you to me. Why can,t you have the ability to debate me in a calm and measured way.

Your trolling is done because your scared of someone coming on this forum who does not throw insults back at you. This is not the flame zone. This is forum where people should behave like grown adults and debate with each other. I am sure americans are mostly not like yourself and can do that.

Of course Decker is a concern troll but a better one than Neotrotsky.

fuck of with that. I have never been a concern troll. Its sadly shows you can,t take someone who wants to not take sides and instead have a intellegent debate. so you resort to this wum as it suits your lack of debating skills
you make a good point.

Nope never have been and it bollocks. I just thought romney would win the election last year and so people wrongly accused me of being a concern troll. the whole promblem with this forum is it seem you either have to be biased on either the left or right and if your not and more in the middle like me then people resort to lazy name calling. Their brains are not smart enough to deal with some not obsssed with taking sides.

pathetic really. I think this is a issue in both here in the uk and in the states . People who are unable to have serious calm debate with each other on the internet because it far to hard for people to do.

well, welcome back.

its beneth you,

Sorry.

Why do you have to be so abusive. Why the hate from you to me. Why can,t you have the ability to debate me in a calm and measured way.

Your trolling is done because your scared of someone coming on this forum who does not throw insults back at you. This is not the flame zone. This is forum where people should behave like grown adults and debate with each other. I am sure americans are mostly not like yourself and can do that.

Decker, a patient minute, please.

No one "hates" you, only having fun with you.

However, several do believe you are a son of Concern Troll.

You best grow a thick skin if you wish to play here.

Sorry.

Decker, a patient minute, please.

No one "hates" you, only having fun with you.

However, several do believe you are a son of Concern Troll.

You best grow a thick skin if you wish to play here.

yeah decker. Take one side or the other & stop trying to be a self-appointed arbitrator.

Forum List

Back