Romney has it locked up!

Honey, nobody is hating on you. For all we know, you're a computer program. A very thin-skinned computer program.

Well it seems like people were hating on me with this concern troll wind up lie.

It too lazy for people to do instead of debating with me on the issues whether we agree or disagree

I am not thin skinned but i won,t have people throw things at me which they can,t back up with evidence. I am not a computer programme but a poster like everyone else

Now lets debate the issues rather then attack each other

I am sure your a good poster with lots of intresting things to say on state of american and world affairs.

You are thin-skinned, and I can think of no forum where you could stay and have that debate you're looking for, unless and until you start ignoring the bullets that are flying.

I understand where your coming from but why should any poster on here whatever their views take that kind of abuse. I can ignore some things but not lies.

I just want to know one thing,

where did this guy learn to type?

Is this a another attack on my spelling. Please lets move on from how crap my spelling and grammer is. I know its crap but i try my best to make it as good as possible.

Anyway please debate and not hate mate ok.

[MENTION][/MENTION]

Is this a another attack on my spelling. Please lets move on from how crap my spelling and grammer is. I know its crap but i try my best to make it as good as possible.

In the manner you do?
Dropping the C bomb at every opportunity?

You naughty little Chav you!!

Well it seems like people were hating on me with this concern troll wind up lie.

It too lazy for people to do instead of debating with me on the issues whether we agree or disagree

I am not thin skinned but i won,t have people throw things at me which they can,t back up with evidence. I am not a computer programme but a poster like everyone else

Now lets debate the issues rather then attack each other

I am sure your a good poster with lots of intresting things to say on state of american and world affairs.

You are thin-skinned, and I can think of no forum where you could stay and have that debate you're looking for, unless and until you start ignoring the bullets that are flying.

I understand where your coming from but why should any poster on here whatever their views take that kind of abuse. I can ignore some things but not lies.

You don't like lies?
Jeez you tell enough of em !!

[MENTION][/MENTION]

In the manner you do?

go away you sad excuse for a human being. You a fucking idiot :cuckoo:

You don't like lies?

Nope your the one who lies, not me. Now fuck off idiot

What's a concern troll?

It lazy fucking lie aimed at me that i am concern troll because whenever i am worried about things

It done by fucking idiots who do it as they have no ablity to debate and resort to trying to wind me up.

It done also as many are scared of outside view from another country on here. Too scary someone who is not a flame thrower for some people.

Wouldn't that be a concerned troll?

[MENTION][/MENTION]

In the manner you do?

go away you sad excuse for a human being. You a fucking idiot :cuckoo:
Much improved.
Your grammar would still leave you shy of a GCSE though!!
You are achieving kindergarten standards now!!
Well done!!

You don't like lies?

Nope your the one who lies, not me. Now fuck off idiot

Oooooohhhhh you little liar!!!

Chav chops always lie.
Any plod will tell ya!!

Your the liar for calling me a troll when you had no evidence. Also irony of you having a go at my grammer when yours is no better is amazing

what the fuck is wrong with you . Can,t we disagree on things without going down a boring and long winded internet fight.

Just chill the fuck out mate.

It's like a freakin troll war.

I am not a fucking troll. What evidence have you got to say that. I talked about a range of things on here and so to call me a troll is just bollocks mate

Now please debate rather then resort to that lazy internet lie.

Decker may not be a troll. But he is clearly an imbecile.

Gone for 10 months? You could have taken the time to attend a class on basic English usage. To ask others to wade through the ugly morass that is your sentence structure....is to ask too much. You say that you know that your ability to communicate is less than adequate. Why in the fuck would you ask others to deal with it? Kind of rude, actually.

Try harder......have some pride in what you leave here. Maybe then you'll get the respect that you crave.

Gone for 10 months? You could have taken the time to attend a class on basic English usage. To ask others to wade through the ugly morass that is your sentence structure....is to ask too much. You say that you know that your ability to communicate is less than adequate. Why in the fuck would you ask others to deal with it? Kind of rude, actually.

Try harder......have some pride in what you leave here. Maybe then you'll get the respect that you crave.

What a rude and disrespectful human being you are. Calling me imbecile. Shame on you for being such a rude and nasty person. I am dyslexic and try to work on my spelling but that not just reason i am attacked. It because trolls on here attack me when i don,t agree with them

Now instead of resorting to attacking my spelling why don,t you debate with me.

Its easy to hide behind a computer and throw abuse at someone but harder to have calm and reasoned debate

I start by asking what your view on the world and american politics. What do you do in life and what are you passions

What a rude and disrespectful human being you are. Calling me imbecile. Shame on you for being such a rude and nasty person. I am dyslexic and try to work on my spelling but that not just reason i am attacked. It because trolls on here attack me when i don,t agree with them

Its easy to hide behind a computer and throw abuse at someone but harder to have calm and reasoned debate

I start by asking what your view on the world and american politics. What do you do in life and what are you passions

You're still here? See that...that is called an apostrophe... Consider using one.

You're still here? See that...that is called an apostrophe... Consider using one.

I see you not taken my challenge up of debating me. You still resort to abuse like boring repeat machine from wrongly accusing me of being troll to attacking my spelling

So i challenge you as what should be smart human being to give me your views on life and america and politics. Come on, i dare you to give a view on something instead of resorting to acting like a two year old

Are you up to this challenge or not

I see you not taken my challenge up of debating me. You still resort to abuse like boring repeat machine from wrongly accusing me of being troll to attacking my spelling

So i challenge you as what should be smart human being to give me your views on life and america and politics. Come on, i dare you to give a view on something instead of resorting to acting like a two year old

You are a Chav troll!!
Did the billy goats go pisser passer over your Bridlington ?

You are a Chav troll!!
Did the billy goats go pisser passer over your Bridlington ?

I have no understanding of what you just said. I would advise you to speak english. Are you drunk or just stoned.

Either way you really are a total dumb piece of shit

This is such a WONDERFUL thread! :lol:

No it is not. It thread full of attack back and forth. They started the war on me and i am just fighting back. So if they want to go to war with me then i bite back twice as hard at them.

They don,t think having a flame zone is enough for them

Posters such as paul and candy are on the warpath. Good luck to them. If that what they want, then thats what their get

Forum List

Back