Romney has it locked up!

This is such a WONDERFUL thread! :lol:

No it is not. It thread full of attack back and forth. They started the war on me and i am just fighting back. So if they want to go to war with me then i bite back twice as hard at them.

They don,t think having a flame zone is enough for them

Posters such as paul and candy are on the warpath. Good luck to them. If that what they want, then thats what their get

Can we get this translated please?
I don't speak Dole Dosser or Chav.
I have a rudementary understanding of Concern Troll though.

I just revived it to point out to [MENTION=42379]Redfish[/MENTION] there were other shit-for-brains polls that showed Romney winning supposedly. I'm sure [MENTION=30955]Rottweiler[/MENTION] is quite happy to see these updates in his inbox...highlighting just how insipidly dumb he is.

Truly, decker is the gift that keeps on giving.

No it is not. It thread full of attack back and forth. They started the war on me and i am just fighting back. So if they want to go to war with me then i bite back twice as hard at them.

Posters such as paul and candy are on the warpath. Good luck to them. If that what they want, then thats what their get

Mate move in with your life. you got better things to do with your time

I just revived it to point out to [MENTION=42379]Redfish[/MENTION] there were other shit-for-brains polls that showed Romney winning supposedly. I'm sure [MENTION=30955]Rottweiler[/MENTION] is quite happy to see these updates in his inbox...highlighting just how insipidly dumb he is.

Whatever you views on me, i am never and never trolled. You hate me that fine candy. But yets just learn to get along

Move in with my life ?
Move IN with my life?
Not making much sense their old lad.

Better things to do with my time?
Yeah but fishing season is almost over( safety ) and I won't be hunting for 2 or 3 months yet, so no, not much else.
I could take a trip to my little house in Scotland.
Leaving me more time to post whilst enjoying the scenery.

Whatever you views on me, i am never and never trolled. You hate me that fine candy. But yets just learn to get along

Yes, yets!
Yets do that!!!
Yet cybones be cyclones!!
Yet it pee!
Kim boo char me lewd kim boo char!!

Prius doubt bread oven!! Prius doubt!!

Move in with my life ?
Move IN with my life?

Yeah but fishing season is almost over( safety ) and I won't be hunting for 2 or 3 months yet, so no, not much else.

I meant you got better things to do with your time. A trip to scotland sounds like a good idea. But i would not go on the internet as it not really good for the mind. You can go fishing in scotland. Lots of lakes to fish in.

Yes, yets!
Yets do that!!!
Yet it pee!

Keep making fun of me mate. I wish nothing but happiness in your life. You need it.

Move in with my life ?
Move IN with my life?

I meant you got better things to do with your time. A trip to scotland sounds like a good idea. But i would not go on the internet as it not really good for the mind. You can go fishing in scotland. Lots of lakes to fish in.

Jesus, I fish daily, ocean fishing!
In Scotland it's deer stalking!

Visiting distilliaries and eating haggis.
You wouldn't understand, it's very different to hanging out in town drinking white lightning, smoking lamberts and grabbing the occasional cheeseburger from maccy Ds.
When you're not signing on or waiting for your giro that is !!

I might go Chav watching in Huddersfield while I'm in the UK..............

Yes, yets!
Yets do that!!!
Yet it pee!

Keep making fun of me mate. I wish nothing but happiness in your life. You need it.

I wish you nothing but a penis too!

And literacy.

By the way, how did Romney do?

Mitt will win
The fix now in
Unskew the polls
As we flip the rolls
Awaiting our cybergate
In just three swing states
Our toil silent and anonymous
Tho with fraud we are synonymous

Last edited:

Mitt will win
The fix now in
Unskew the polls
As we flip the rolls
Awaiting our cybergate

I thought romney would win but he ran a bad election and was not a great gop canidate if truth be told

Their has been a trend in the last 20 odd years that the more mostly media friendly candidate wins us general elections. These include Reagan , Clinton, bush junior, Obama.

gore, kerry, mcain, romney, dukatis, mondale, dole. All these men lacked the x factor to really win a presidential election and win the hearts and minds of independent voters in big swing states.

Mitt will win
The fix now in
Unskew the polls
As we flip the rolls
Awaiting our cybergate

I thought romney would win but he ran a bad election and was not a great gop canidate if truth be told

Their has been a trend in the last 20 odd years that the more mostly media friendly candidate wins us general elections. These include Reagan , Clinton, bush junior, Obama.

gore, kerry, mcain, romney, dukatis, mondale, dole. All these men lacked the x factor to really win a presidential election and win the hearts and minds of independent voters in big swing states.

Dozy bugger !
Candidates don't run elections.

Sheesh!

Couple of sarnies short of a picnic.

Mitt will win
The fix now in
Unskew the polls
As we flip the rolls
Awaiting our cybergate

Dozy bugger !
Candidates don't run elections.

Sheesh!

Couple of sarnies short of a picnic.

Well that is my view but i might be wrong.

Forum List

Back