Romney has money parked in the Cayman Islands???

If he keeps it up he is going to get the reputation as a tax dodger

Isn't going to sit well with the 99%

You mean the libtard portion of the 99%. I am in the 99%, and I have zero problem with this... UNLESS he is shown to have broken the law.

Yeah, I hate to break it to you, but there's going to be a LOT of people that care about this, and not just people on the left.

In fact, the only people that won't care about this are members of the tea party and some libertarians.

So, it may not hurt him that much in the primary, but DEFINITELY will affect his performance in the general.

Why would it alarm you? As long as he isn't funding mass murder or treason, I don't really care what he does with his money. It's his money. He is responsible to God for what He does with it. Not me.

Because that is one of many places that the rich try to shelter their money are from taxes.

I'm not saying he is guilty of such activities but I want to be fully informed and not just stick my head in the sand as many do to support their prospective parties.

So what if he wants to keep more of HIS MONEY..... Is it illegal for him to shelter himself from the over reaching arm of the IRS?

He didnt write the current tax laws did he?

So what if he wants to keep more of HIS MONEY..... Is it illegal for him to shelter himself from the over reaching arm of the IRS?

Yes, hiding your earnings from the IRS in offshore accounts is, in most cases, illegal.

Yes, hiding your earnings from the IRS in offshore accounts is, in most cases, illegal.

We are not talking about 'most cases'.... we are talking about Mittens and whether he broke the law.

Until he does something illegal I could care less.

This is about class warfare and nothing else.

You mean the libtard portion of the 99%. I am in the 99%, and I have zero problem with this... UNLESS he is shown to have broken the law.

Liberals have a big problem with Math. They keep telling themselves they speak for the 99% and simply ignore the Fact that only 20% of Americans are Liberals and over twice that many are Conservative.

I am in the 99% as well.

If he were hiding it, we would not know about it, Dip shit. If he has done anything illegal he would be charged for it.

Why is it ok for Democrats to bring up unsubstantiated claims about Republicans on this board, But when a Republican Speculates about some claim about a Democrat, You guys scream Prove it.

Again, please show us where he has broke the law. Obama runs the IRS you really think they would not be going after him if he had?

lol

We are not talking about 'most cases'.... we are talking about Mittens and whether he broke the law.

So, it would bother you more if Mitt got a ticket for jaywalking since that's illegal?

So, it would bother you more if Mitt got a ticket for jaywalking since that's illegal?

Dont be a jackass.

Did you care as much about John Kerry and where he and his wife kept their assets?

This is so typical of the left.

The Golden Rule states: He who has the gold makes the rules

Mitt is just showing everyone the benefits of some of those rules

Go take a look at all the ACTUAL tax dodgers Obama has hired or tried to hire... oh nevermind, he has a 'D' by his name so its all good right?

I'm not actually sure if what he did is against the law or not.

I'm just assuming that he's too smart for that, but who knows?

If he releases his tax records we can see for ourselves.

But, whatever the case, you asked if hiding your money from the IRS was illegal, and that was my response.

Are you as concerned with Charlie Rangel or Timothy Geithner?

Charlie Rangel? Yes, very much so. That man should never hold public office again, and if I lived in his district, I'd be organizing all my friends and neighbors to give him the boot.

However, I don't live in NYC anymore, I live in the suburbs now, so I just call him a 2 bit criminal and be done with it.

Geithner? I'm actually not all that familiar with his situation. I don't really follow cabinet members as much as I do actual office-holders.

And if John Kerry has offshore accounts where he is hiding money from the IRS, I would be VERY interested. Please, show me some real evidence that this is the case, and we can get started on bashing him.

I thought it was 'do unto others... then run'...

Forum List

Back