Romney Impeachment Speech... WOW

Romney criminalized himself. Whether or not he gets caught remains to be seen.

This specifically is the dangerous mentality among some of Trump’s supporters.

They determine Romney is a criminal and then look for evidence. This is how they do it in corrupt countries. Not here.

He just couldn’t lie to God and he couldn’t break his oath to the Constitution. You have to admire him for that.

But he did lie, or at least just changed his mind over the weekend.

Last week, Mr. Romney said that he didn't have enough information and needed to hear from more witnesses, voting for even more boring testimony and arguments.

And now, he says that there is ALREADY enough evidence presented to show that President Trump is guilty of High Crimes beyond a reasonable doubt?

Was he lying last Friday, or did he just have an epiphany?

If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a YES, on the abuse of power article and a No on obstruction of congress.

Fuck Romney. Fuck him and his little dog Patches. He's a POS. I couldn't care less what he says or thinks about anything. Like McCain, he is driven by nothing but craven hatred because Trump embarrassed him by reminding the world what an abject failure he was. If you want to hear something REALLY good, you should have listened to what Lindsay Graham had to say just a few minutes ago.
thats a weak ass response... oh he just hates Trump. That means nothing. He has voted with trump on policy the majority of the time and he could hate trump and not flush his political career down the toilet.

I think he took his oath seriously and believes what he said in his speech. Do you agree?

NO!

If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a YES, on the abuse of power article and a No on obstruction of congress.

Fuck Romney. Fuck him and his little dog Patches. He's a POS. I couldn't care less what he says or thinks about anything. Like McCain, he is driven by nothing but craven hatred because Trump embarrassed him by reminding the world what an abject failure he was. If you want to hear something REALLY good, you should have listened to what Lindsay Graham had to say just a few minutes ago.

Fortunately for you Romney doesn't work for you. He works for the voters of Utah. So you're off the hook.

Fun facts:
Romney won his Senate seat with 62½% of the Utah vote. Rump won his electoral votes with 45½% of the same state's vote.

Yeah ..... If the Utah State legislature has its way Romney won't be working for the Utah voters much longer. He's not there for them he's there for himself and I think they just figured that out. Massachusetts figured it out a long time ago.

Jo

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
He just couldn’t lie to God and he couldn’t break his oath to the Constitution. You have to admire him for that.

Last week, Mr. Romney said that he didn't have enough information and needed to hear from more witnesses, voting for even more boring testimony and arguments.

And now, he says that there is ALREADY enough evidence presented to show that President Trump is guilty of High Crimes beyond a reasonable doubt?

He addressed that... he wanted Bolton and Mick to testify so they could provide reasonable doubt so he didn’t have to vote yes.

Fortunately for you Romney doesn't work for you. He works for the voters of Utah. So you're off the hook.

Fun facts:
Romney won his Senate seat with 62½% of the Utah vote. Rump won his electoral votes with 45½% of the same state's vote.

Yeah ..... If the Utah State legislature has its way Romney won't be working for the Utah voters much longer. He's not there for them he's there for himself and I think they just figured that out. Massachusetts figured it out a long time ago.

Jo

No idea wtf that's supposed to mean but my post is completely correct. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Fun facts:

I said that myself. Trump was not very popular in Utah and won by the thinnest margin since Bush II's 2nd term.
BUUT... that is not true today. Trump is more popular than Romney now. That's a fact.
The general population in Utah, including Utah Dems... are against the impeachment. Last I saw only about 30% supported it.
As late as October of last year only 46% of the population said they would vote for Trump again. That all changed when the impeachment started.

Romney is a RINO and always has been.
I thank God that Romney wasn't elected president.
If he had been, he more than likely would have moved the republican party to the left
to the point that Trump would not have been electable.

It is an interesting vote, he likely just ended his career. The majority of Utah Democrat and Republican, are against the impeachment. And over half of the population support Trump. With Republicans that percentage obviously is quite different.
Personally I believe his vote has a lot more to do with his overall dislike of Trump than anything else. I do believe that.
Do you think Romney knows the abuse of power charge is bogus but is voting for it anyways and sacrificing his career just because he doesn’t like Trump?
I do. He is making a calculated yet emotional decision, hoping he comes out on the right side of it. Dems have probably said they will welcome him with open arms. His speech sounded so much like Pelosi’s.
Really?! So you honestly think the fall out from this will be positive for Romney and his family... really?!

I think Romney made a deal with the devil and I think the devil is standing right behind him on that podium showing him a vision of his son in a pinstripe suit.

Jo
Actually it is an aide/friend of Romney’s that is on Burisma’s Board.
Cofer Black - Wikipedia

If he had been, he more than likely would have moved the republican party to the left

Again, unfortunately for your non-point, Senators aren't there to represent political parties. They're there to represent the citizens of their state. Therefore "RINO" is a completely specious term.

I am the President of Asia and your argument is invalid.

It is an interesting vote, he likely just ended his career. The majority of Utah Democrat and Republican, are against the impeachment. And over half of the population support Trump. With Republicans that percentage obviously is quite different.
Personally I believe his vote has a lot more to do with his overall dislike of Trump than anything else. I do believe that.
Do you think Romney knows the abuse of power charge is bogus but is voting for it anyways and sacrificing his career just because he doesn’t like Trump?
I do. He is making a calculated yet emotional decision, hoping he comes out on the right side of it. Dems have probably said they will welcome him with open arms. His speech sounded so much like Pelosi’s.
Really?! So you honestly think the fall out from this will be positive for Romney and his family... really?!

I think Romney made a deal with the devil and I think the devil is standing right behind him on that podium showing him a vision of his son in a pinstripe suit.

Jo
Actually it is an aide/friend of Romney’s that is on Burisma’s Board.
Cofer Black - Wikipedia

Aide annnnnnd business partner.

Jo

Whenever a hypocrite like Pierre Delecto (a/k/a Carpetbagger Romney) prays a lot over a tough decision---GOD ALWAYS tells the hypocrite to do what he really wanted to do to begin with.

God had nothing to do with that this Turd's decision. It's all jealousy and hate---mostly Jealousy, because he is not President, because God and everyone else sees him for the hypocrite and coward he is.

Again, unfortunately for your non-point, Senators aren't there to represent political parties. They're there to represent the citizens of their state. Therefore "RINO" is a completely specious term.

In this instance to my "non-point", Romney is NOT representing the Great state of Utah, but, he is representing
himself, Pogo. Romney does not like Trump....period. It's a personal matter, and has been. And, yes he is a RINO, I would
have more respect for him if he was a Democrat.

He addressed that... he wanted Bolton and Mick to testify so they could provide reasonable doubt so he didn’t have to vote yes.

Well, that's another load of shit on the part of Mitt. Romney has had a lot of Hatred for his President since 2016, and actually takes a lot of joy in his betrayal of the man who gave him his Senate seat in 2018 with his endorsement.

Mr. Romney thinks this will put him in position to seize the Presidency for himself in 2024 or even this year. And there he is wrong.

If Mitt were to be nominated, all of his liberal so-called "friends" that he is reaching across the aisle to now, will stab him in the back in a flash. He would be labeled as "Literally Hitler" and ripped apart by the liberal hyenas.

Now Mitch McConnell is talking. He’s not defending Trump, he’s crying that the Senate has to do their job.

now he’s going over conspiracies theories. When there’s only one conspiracy, and that’s when he denied witnesses and documents. Period

EQCkbTSWkAIiZYE

average number of witnesses in previous impeachment cases… 33.

In this instance to my "non-point", Romney is NOT representing the Great state of Utah, but, he is representing
himself, Pogo. Romney does not like Trump....period. It's a personal matter, and has been. And, yes he is a RINO, I would
have more respect for him if he was a Democrat.

BINGO

Progs will vote for the exterminations of people soon enough. In 2012 Romney was skewered by Progs. Like Booker and Klaubaucher and Feinstein trying to destroy Kavanaugh. I have no concern for life accept close to me. For others safety also. And you see it everyday and the numbers are growing to massive proportions. Lessons taught.

EQCllHcU0AA3G08

Mitch McConnell hasn’t been very good for the state of Kentucky. A state that has four of the 10 poorest counties in the nation and is nearly 90% white.

so of course he’s not going to protect the US Constitution. The guy has already shown when he decided presidents don’t get to name judges in their last year.

he’s calling bringing Trump to justice an attack on our institutions.

well I’ve got news for him, Trump attacked our institutions when he tried to shake down the leader of another country to subvert an American election.

Now Mitch McConnell is talking. He’s not defending Trump, he’s crying that the Senate has to do their job.

now he’s going over conspiracies theories. When there’s only one conspiracy, and that’s when he denied witnesses and documents. Period

EQCkbTSWkAIiZYE

average number of witnesses in previous impeachment cases… 33.

In all of those trials, the House actually brought forward witnesses in advance and knew what the witnesses were going to testify too.

In 2019 and 2020, the House had ZERO legitimate witnesses, and the pressure was for the Senate to go on a fishing expedition.

Forum List

Back