Romney Impeachment Speech... WOW

Nice fake out, I thought Grampa posted this at first LOL.
I lost a super bowl bet with him and have to wear this damn avatar for two weeks!

LOL, I see. Well it seems to have backfired on him somewhat
Hear that @Gran
I think any American related to our politicians employed by Burrisma is suspect....
I think you’re buying into a petty and dangerous political tactic that dictators have used through history.
Yea it's the old. "convince someone to crate their dog and tie them to the top of their car to drive off on vacation" routine.

it's gotten all the best at one time or another.
I just read about the dog... you had me picturing a dead dog tied to the roof of a car as it drove down the freeway. I should have figured the situation was completely different than you painted
I said he had it in the crate and tied it to the roof of his car. and where did I EVER say dead, drama queen?

your total lack of comprehension and steroidal imagination isnt my doing.
That’s what I was picturing when you first brought it up. I saw your crate comment so I read up on it. Thanks for trying to derail the thread with this nonsense.
Its a stupid thread asking everyone to get emotional about it.

You are the kind of person who will get surprised after peeing on an electric fence.

You asked my impression of the man, told you. Stop getting dick bent when people disagree with what you are hunting for.

McConnell just announced the INSANITY of these POS democrats! McConnell just told the body that Nancy told him that if the Senate acquits Trump, SHE WILL REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::clap2::clap2::clap2::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::mm::laughing0301::mm::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::clap2::clap2::clap2::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He just couldn’t lie to God and he couldn’t break his oath to the Constitution. You have to admire him for that.

But he did lie, or at least just changed his mind over the weekend.

Last week, Mr. Romney said that he didn't have enough information and needed to hear from more witnesses, voting for even more boring testimony and arguments.

And now, he says that there is ALREADY enough evidence presented to show that President Trump is guilty of High Crimes beyond a reasonable doubt?

Was he lying last Friday, or did he just have an epiphany?
He addressed that... he wanted Bolton and Mick to testify so they could provide reasonable doubt so he didn’t have to vote yes.

Well, that's another load of shit on the part of Mitt. Romney has had a lot of Hatred for his President since 2016, and actually takes a lot of joy in his betrayal of the man who gave him his Senate seat in 2018 with his endorsement.

Mr. Romney thinks this will put him in position to seize the Presidency for himself in 2024 or even this year. And there he is wrong.

If Mitt were to be nominated, all of his liberal so-called "friends" that he is reaching across the aisle to now, will stab him in the back in a flash. He would be labeled as "Literally Hitler" and ripped apart by the liberal hyenas.
They probably would because they believe in a different ideology. I’m not seeing Mitt doing this for the Left. It sounds like it is just how he honestly sees the situation.

If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a yes, on impeachment. I’ll post a video once one becomes available.
How can it be incredible,, if a president can’t ask about corruption you’re handicapping America.. all of you that are deranged need to get help
they're deranged, it isn't logical they would seek help

He just couldn’t lie to God and he couldn’t break his oath to the Constitution. You have to admire him for that.

Last week, Mr. Romney said that he didn't have enough information and needed to hear from more witnesses, voting for even more boring testimony and arguments.

And now, he says that there is ALREADY enough evidence presented to show that President Trump is guilty of High Crimes beyond a reasonable doubt?

He addressed that... he wanted Bolton and Mick to testify so they could provide reasonable doubt so he didn’t have to vote yes.

Well, that's another load of shit on the part of Mitt. Romney has had a lot of Hatred for his President since 2016, and actually takes a lot of joy in his betrayal of the man who gave him his Senate seat in 2018 with his endorsement.

Mr. Romney thinks this will put him in position to seize the Presidency for himself in 2024 or even this year. And there he is wrong.

If Mitt were to be nominated, all of his liberal so-called "friends" that he is reaching across the aisle to now, will stab him in the back in a flash. He would be labeled as "Literally Hitler" and ripped apart by the liberal hyenas.
They probably would because they believe in a different ideology. I’m not seeing Mitt doing this for the Left. It sounds like it is just how he honestly sees the situation.
This is how I honestly see it. If my crying will help, let me know.

I got some extra nose hairs.

he already claimed without any investigation that Hunter Biden didn't commit a crime, nor his father. it's called money laundering and sorry, in our country, it's illegal. so technically you're wrong.

EQCm_WeXUAAKhhY

Have you ever noticed that when it comes to racists there’s nothing good. You can’t point to racists and say oh but they’re really good with children. I wouldn’t trust them around children. Why? Because they’re racist.
Racism is a fundamental evil. This is why someone like Mitch McConnell has no problem defending a president that would shake down the leader of a foreign country to subvert an American election. The single biggest thing the founders were afraid of.

The liberals attacked Mr. Romney in 2012 for his failure to serve in the military, his sons' failure to serve in the military, his alleged bullying of an alleged homosexual in Prep School, his alleged abuse of a dog, his dancing horses and automobile escalator in his La Jolly CA home. Nothing about "ideology" at all, just personal attacks. And that is how the libs would approach a future Presidential run from Mitt.

McConnell just announced the INSANITY of these POS democrats! McConnell just told the body that Nancy told him that if the Senate acquits Trump, SHE WILL REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::clap2::clap2::clap2::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::mm::laughing0301::mm::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::clap2::clap2::clap2::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
There is a rumor that she will tear up the paper with the roll count on it. :auiqs.jpg:

I think the WWF should hold a wrestling bout with Trump and Nancy squaring off in the ring. I'd pay good money to see that! They are calling for the vote now!

But did you notice that he didn’t actually defend Trump?
He attacked Democrats but he didn’t say what Trump did was wrong.

Very good! Little Deannie got it right that McConnell didn't say one word about anything Trump did was wrong!

Now show me, with the literal hundred things Obama did to be excoriated over, give me the names of all the democrats who ever came forward to say even one of them was wrong?

Mittens and john bolton are thier heros
Schiff says trumps going to give Alaska to the russians
Nancy rips the president of the United States sotu speech up in front of the nation...... and a live studio audience...the lil actress...and now she wont accept acquittal....

pku78odv54f41.gif

happy-jello.gif

If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a yes, on impeachment. I’ll post a video once one becomes available.
How can it be incredible,, if a president can’t ask about corruption you’re handicapping America.. all of you that are deranged need to get help
A President can ask about corruption. There’s a way to do it. Trump did not do it the right way. It’s incredible that Romney said what he said. He just ranked the rest of his political career to uphold an oath. Agree or disagree you gotta admit that takes balls
Lol he didn’t do it the right way? To a small fringe of people like you.. but to most Americans say he did it right.. you gotta move on.. as you can see his poll numbers sky rocketing

I continue to be amazed at how many of you know how someone is feeling & thinking, what an incredible talent. my self have only the limited ability to judge people by their actions and the facts that back up their words.

so he must have though what trump was accused of didn't do that, and that's the failure of the partisan team that presented it, that's demofks.

The mental hospitals are full of people who refuse to accept reality. She'll fit right in.

Forum List

Back