Romney Impeachment Speech... WOW

If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a yes, on impeachment. I’ll post a video once one becomes available.
/——/ What do you expect from a RINO who puts his dog on top of the car and drives to Canada, keeps a book of women and doesn’t pay any taxes? He’s the perfect democRAT lap dog.
yep. any mofo mistreating animals like that gets zero respect from me on much of anything.
do you think he intentionally did that to his dog?
/---/ Hey Dim Bulb, I was quoting the democRATs who attacked Mitt for doing that when he ran against Obama. At the time, democRATs cut Mitt no slack.

I wasn't surprised...Mitt is still fuming over Trump winning....And I'm guessing we will discover shortly that Mitt's son works for Burrisma....
Is this the new trend now? Criminalize your opponents and the family of your opponents?
I think any American related to our politicians employed by Burrisma is suspect....
I think you’re buying into a petty and dangerous political tactic that dictators have used through history.

If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a YES, on the abuse of power article and a No on obstruction of congress.

If a monkey named Mitt votes to convict does anyone care?

Care? I don’t know, I guess it depends on what you mean by care. I think it’s a rather significant and historical statement. I thought it was a compelling speech too. Did you watch it?

I read the transcript. The point is that nobody but Mitt cares what Mitt does.

The case is much more than a transcript

You didn't say anything about the case. You asked if I listened to the speech. Truth be told though like every other time there was o "case".

It is an interesting vote, he likely just ended his career. The majority of Utah Democrat and Republican, are against the impeachment. And over half of the population support Trump. With Republicans that percentage obviously is quite different.
Personally I believe his vote has a lot more to do with his overall dislike of Trump than anything else. I do believe that.
Do you think Romney knows the abuse of power charge is bogus but is voting for it anyways and sacrificing his career just because he doesn’t like Trump?
I do. He is making a calculated yet emotional decision, hoping he comes out on the right side of it. Dems have probably said they will welcome him with open arms. His speech sounded so much like Pelosi’s.
Really?! So you honestly think the fall out from this will be positive for Romney and his family... really?!

It is an interesting vote, he likely just ended his career. The majority of Utah Democrat and Republican, are against the impeachment. And over half of the population support Trump. With Republicans that percentage obviously is quite different.
Personally I believe his vote has a lot more to do with his overall dislike of Trump than anything else. I do believe that.
Do you think Romney knows the abuse of power charge is bogus but is voting for it anyways and sacrificing his career just because he doesn’t like Trump?
I think he has convinced himself that his vote has nothing to do with any of those things, but of course people convince themselves of all manner of things that are untrue.
It is widley known Mitt does not like Trump. He has not hid that fact. I do believe he is jealous of Trumps win, and probably has a difficult time understanding how did someone like Trump win and he did not.

If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a yes, on impeachment. I’ll post a video once one becomes available.
/——/ What do you expect from a RINO who puts his dog on top of the car and drives to Canada, keeps a book of women and doesn’t pay any taxes? He’s the perfect democRAT lap dog.
yep. any mofo mistreating animals like that gets zero respect from me on much of anything.
do you think he intentionally did that to his dog?
/---/ Hey Dim Bulb, I was quoting the democRATs who attacked Mitt for doing that when he ran against Obama. At the time, democRATs cut Mitt no slack.
So what? What does that have to do with this topic?

If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a YES, on the abuse of power article and a No on obstruction of congress.

Care? I don’t know, I guess it depends on what you mean by care. I think it’s a rather significant and historical statement. I thought it was a compelling speech too. Did you watch it?

You didn't say anything about the case. You asked if I listened to the speech. Truth be told though like every other time there was o "case".

Oh my bad... I thought you were talking about the Trump Ukraine transcript. My mistake

It's a hopeless cause. While you may be able to recall holders of state offices the supremacy clause prevents it for holders of federal office.

The only options are expulsion by the house of congress in question, (requires a super majority) impeachment, conviction for a truly criminal offense for which they can be removed and imprisoned, death or just elected out of office the next time they're at bat.

He lied...to himself. This is about him losing and Trump winning the Presidency IMO.

As someone who never particularly liked Mitt Romney and didn't really think what Trump did justified impeachment, his discourse convinced me.

I do. He is making a calculated yet emotional decision, hoping he comes out on the right side of it. Dems have probably said they will welcome him with open arms. His speech sounded so much like Pelosi’s.
Really?! So you honestly think the fall out from this will be positive for Romney and his family... really?!
I said he is hoping it can be turned around. And do remember Rep’s don’t go looking to attack a politicians family like the Dem’s do. And all his kids are grown adults.

I think he has convinced himself that his vote has nothing to do with any of those things, but of course people convince themselves of all manner of things that are untrue.
It is widley known Mitt does not like Trump. He has not hid that fact. I do believe he is jealous of Trumps win, and probably has a difficult time understanding how did someone like Trump win and he did not.
I agree with that. An perhaps it’s that dislike of Trump that allows him to be critical of his actions. I’d be willing to bet that others in the republican party see the case the same way but don’t want to face the political implications. Either way, it took some balls for Romney to do what he just did.

Again you didn't as about a case, you asked if I listened to the speech. I don't care what Mitt has to say, he is simply the new John Mccain

Hate
giphy.gif

Hate
fc1561cc-1f71-4bbf-908d-25e40205fac7-AP_State_of_the_Union.JPG

Hate
Congress_Russia_Sanctions_21674.jpg-6bbcf_c0-120-2863-1789_s885x516.jpg

I said he is hoping it can be turned around. And do remember Rep’s don’t go looking to attack a politicians family like the Dem’s do. And all his kids are grown adults.
Was that a joke? Do you know who Hunter Biden is? I’m already hearing calls to go after Mitts son... they are in this very thread!

Romney blew it...maybe he should run for president as a dem.....after his simpleton speech today he would be a shoe in to win the DNC primary....

Forum List

Back