Romney Pulls Ahead Despite Corrupt Media's Claims

Your right daddy, they did that in 08. Remember, on fox news even the morning of the election, " this isnshaping up to be the closest election ever" then McCain lost by a land slide. I am around a lot on cons, villanova university and let me tell me tell you, mittens has lost close to 10000 votes I have never seen anything like it.

So I assume you'd be willing to bet then? Obama wins and you leave this site forever, Romney wins I and I am gone forever.

How confident are you?

My confidence is growing.

The fact that you want to get rid of me makes me want to stay more and more.

That means I'm doing my job. :cool:

I figure if Obama handles the election like he handled the riots in the Middle-East Romney has already won.

So...you are willing to take his bet then. Yes or no?

President Obama 265 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Colorado President Obama 2.9

Florida President Obama 3.2

Iowa President Obama 4.7

Nevada President Obama 4.2

New Hampshire President Obama 1.0

North Carolina President Obama 1.0

Virginia President Obama 4.5

Every time that you click on these polls, the President is showing stronger leads in more states. In fact, I would not be surprised to see him start pulling in some of the leaning to Romney states. And if Romney keeps putting his foot in his mouth, you might even see Texas in the Obama column.:badgrin:

Iowa President Obama 4.7

Every time that you click on these polls, the President is showing stronger leads in more states. In fact, I would not be surprised to see him start pulling in some of the leaning to Romney states. And if Romney keeps putting his foot in his mouth, you might even see Texas in the Obama column.:badgrin:

Only if you pay attention to dishonest polls.

It's like the unemployment rate. It doesn't tell the whole story but the left tells us it does.

Last edited:
Romney will hand Obama his ass in the debates, he will be missing his TelePrompter...:lol:

There are many who will change there mind when the curtain is drawn..:clap2:

Romney will hand Obama his ass in the debates, he will be missing his TelePrompter...:lol:

There are many who will change there mind when the curtain is drawn..:clap2:

:lol:

Yeah..maybe he can start with a 20K bet..explain that corporations are people..he likes to fire people..the trees are just the right height..and then start contradicting his own people every few minutes.

That should win the day.

:clap2:

Iowa President Obama 4.7

It's like the unemployment rate. It doesn't tell the whole story but the left tells us it does.

So...are you taking his bet or not?

It's funny, if you think about it. The right are so desperate that they have to explain why all the polling is wrong. Here is my prediction - the right will continue to tell us every day how Romney is actually pulling ahead, in spite of the polls showing his support dwindling. Then, when he loses, they'll tell us all how voter fraud resulted on Obama stealing the election because Romney was really more popular all along. You can save this post and hold me to it.

Exactly. The right wingers are brainwashed, mentally ill idiots that can't handle the fact any time one of their (R) masters is losing or proven wrong. They will just pull out their tinfoil hats, cry "liberal conspiracy!" then screw with the polls and twist them to make Willard in the lead.

Pot meet kettle.

All of the polls oversample Democrats to get the numbers they're getting. This assumes the turnout will be the same as 08' and that will never happen again for Obama.

There is no oversampling of democrats, that's just the latest tinfoil excuse the right wing trash are using for why Willard is losing.

More people are going to be voting for Obama, it's as simple as that.

Iowa President Obama 4.7

Did you challenge him to the bet? If not then shut the fuck up. The bet is not between you and mud.

Did you challenge him to the bet? If not then shut the fuck up. The bet is not between you and mud.

Besides, I don't believe in gambling. I learned that lesson betting on the Super Bowl.

So I assume you'd be willing to bet then? Obama wins and you leave this site forever, Romney wins I and I am gone forever.

How confident are you?

I figure if Obama handles the election like he handled the riots in the Middle-East Romney has already won.

Maybe if you put a few more meancing patches at the bottom of your sig line, you'll sound less like a douche bag. Probably not Nancy.

C'mon..if you're confident you have nothing to lose. Oh wait...you're not really that confident are you....

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Fantasyland...

2953441456_496373c25e.jpg

How confident are you?

So is it a bet then?

How confident are you?

I'll take that bet.

Romney win, you get an IP ban, no socks, no posting here ever.
Obama wins, I get an IP bn, no socks, no posting here ever.

Deal?

Deal.

Book it.

*Edit - To be fair, I should let you know I have the same bet with Pale Rider. If you have issues with me making the same bet with both of you, I wanted to give you the chance to say so. If so, Candycorn is willing to make the same bet. Just putting that out there to be fair.

Last edited:

How confident are you?

Maybe if you put a few more meancing patches at the bottom of your sig line, you'll sound less like a douche bag. Probably not Nancy.

C'mon..if you're confident you have nothing to lose. Oh wait...you're not really that confident are you....

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you're a fool to bet on this.

I know you'll refuse to go through if you lose.

If I lose you'll say I'm dishonest but you won't mind being called dishonest because it's not as important to you as it is to me.

How confident are you?

So is it a bet then?

I never bet with welshers.

How confident are you?

I'll take that bet.

Romney win, you get an IP ban, no socks, no posting here ever.
Obama wins, I get an IP bn, no socks, no posting here ever.

Deal?

Deal.

Book it.

*Edit - To be fair, I should let you know I have the same bet with Pale Rider. If you have issues with me making the same bet with both of you, I wanted to give you the chance to say so. If so, Candycorn is willing to make the same bet. Just putting that out there to be fair.

Both of you are welshers.

Nether of you will go through with it.

Forum List

Back