Romney to make major speech tomorrow

I can vote for Mitt. I'll vote Kasich in the primary next week, but I managed to vote for him last time.

if they were running on issues Kasich would get the nomination hands down based on his record. But they're running a pissing match and Trump is winning based on his record.

I can vote for Mitt. I'll vote Kasich in the primary next week, but I managed to vote for him last time.
I refused to vote for Willard in 2012. He helped screw Ron Paul and MILLIONS of us voted for Gary Johnson or just didn't vote. I told people Willard would lose and I was right.

I refused to vote for Willard in 2012. He helped screw Ron Paul and MILLIONS of us voted for Gary Johnson or just didn't vote. I told people Willard would lose and I was right.
I'd hope Rand Paul would be the guy to do a Reagan and convert the state parties to small govt, but ... not. At this point, I'd have to say Paul Ryan is the guy I'd like to see. I know people are bagging on him over his compromises .... but if you don't have the WH, you damn well have to compromise to get anything done.

That's hilarious. The GOP is in freefall. And every weak attempt they make to fix it throws more votes in Trump's direction.

And now... they're rolling Mittens out?! :rofl:
The backlash he is going to face is going to be hilarious. He has no idea what he's walking into. The more they rail against him the stronger he grows in the polls.

Have they not learned their lesson yet? Are they really this out of touch with reality? Their stupidity is astounding.

That's hilarious. The GOP is in freefall. And every weak attempt they make to fix it throws more votes in Trump's direction.

The backlash he is going to face is going to be hilarious. He has no idea what he's walking into. The more they rail against him the stronger he grows in the polls.

Have they not learned their lesson yet? Are they really this out of touch with reality? Their stupidity is astounding.

Romney marching establishment Repubs into a suicide forest and willingly...........couldn't make this stuff up.

this must be part of the GOP's plan to derail Trump .... enter Willard,rabble-rousing-shit stirring, mud-slinging, mouth piece.

Romney marching establishment Repubs into a suicide forest and willingly...........couldn't make this stuff up.
GOPe during Romneys speech:

Man-Hiding-In-Fear-620x330.jpg

I'm not voting for Hillary or Bernie and so I'll be interested in what Mitt has to say. I voted for him last time and would again if given the chance.

Gary Johnson? Millions?....Johnson "amassed" ( LOL) a whopping 1/2 million votes.....Out of 129 million votes cast.....
How did Romney( whom I thought was a weak candidate) "Screw" Ron Paul?....
BTW, your minions....The ones that did not bother to vote because you thought you were too important to perform your civic duty and cast a ballot, gave us 4 more years of that gigantic ego occupying the White House.
Thanks for fucking up the country...

this must be part of the GOP's plan to derail Trump .... enter Willard,rabble-rousing-shit stirring, mud-slinging, mouth piece.
The RNC and the GOP establishment are furious.....Rather than place country first, they'd rather scuttle the election and make us suffer through another 4 years.
They are a bunch of selfish pricks. A club of snooty arrogant assholes that need a punch in the face.

Gary Johnson? Millions?....Johnson "amassed" ( LOL) a whopping 1/2 million votes.....Out of 129 million votes cast.....
How did Romney( whom I thought was a weak candidate) "Screw" Ron Paul?....
BTW, your minions....The ones that did not bother to vote because you thought you were too important to perform your civic duty and cast a ballot, gave us 4 more years of that gigantic ego occupying the White House.
Thanks for fucking up the country...
Johnson / Gray Libertarian 48 + DC 95.1% 1,275,951 0.99

Try again sparky. I said millions of us either A. Voted for Gary Johnson or B. Did not vote.

Oh and Romney and the RNC screw Paul out of a win in Maine and Paul had enough states (5) to have his named entered as a possible presidential choice at the convention...read about it.There was TONS of coverage on it and we told you people then we would not back the white Obama. Oh and I voted for Johnson and I would do it again and I will if Trump isn't the nominee and doesn't run independent I will vote 3rd party and hope Clinton wins :D worse will be better for me than a slightly better RINO. You idiots need to learn a lesson. Hopefully Trump teaches you that. I don't vote for the eventual nominee as I am not a republitard I am an independent.

Forum List

Back