Romney To Olympians: ‘You Didn’t Get Here Solely On Your Own’

the people know what Obama MEANT..
but the spin still goes on because they know the people understood what he MEANT.
thinkprogress, PMSnbc, obama's cult members can spin till they are dizzy with stupid stuff like this thread, doesn't matter

vote him out people
do it for the country:eusa_clap:

Really?

37% of Americans can't find America on a map of America, but you think they can find the underlying subtext in the speech of a Harvard-educated man.

Steven Shehori: Poll: 37% of Americans Unable to Locate America on Map of America

I don't think most of those kids make any profit, they bust their humps for years working and training and not many get much money out of it. A few do, and cash in with endorsements and so on, and they pay taxes on whatever they get. I'll bet the families of most of the athletes sacrificed quite a lot over a number of years, with little or no help from the gov't. So here's a suggestion: Shut the fuck up.

Here's a suggestion: When you can shut up some one physically..you should do it.

Otherwise..you look like a punk.

In any case...Mike Phelps is already doing Subway commercials. And other olympic athletes have profitted handsomely from their efforts..and tax payer support.

By the way..can you say Dressage?

Romney can..to the tune of $77,000.

Ann Romney's Dressage Horse Has a Great Health Care Plan - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

A horse? You're coming back to me about a fucking horse? How lame can you get?
[No pun intended, hopefully the horsey does well.]

Michael Phelps has been doing Subway commercials for years, presumeably he pays taxes on his income for it. So the fuck what? You think the other 2,000 or so Olympic athletes from the USA are going to get rich at taxpayers expense? Geez, that's so dumb it's beyond belief.

I know that the Oympic Team is supported by the gov't, they get travel and lodging and some expense money, but it ain't that much. 16 days, then they go home. You're surely not going to tell me those kids owe something back to the gov't for the experience? Or even more if they win a medal? Or that the rest of us owe the gov't more in taxes for this? Surprised Obama or Biden hasn't mentioned the idea yet, it's about as stiupid as everything else they've said or done.

Well..that's no regular horse. It's one that allowed a man with a personal wealth of at least 1/4 Billion dollars to cut 77,000 from his tax bill. That's basically the salary of a cop. Or a Fireman. So when a cop or fireman gets fired..because there's no money to pay that cop or firemen..I suppose we can take comfort in the fact that a man with more money then you, me, that cop, or that firemen can spend in a lifetime, combined..has a pretty horse for his wife.

And no one would give a fuck with Mike Phelps ate..or endorsed..if he never went to the Olympics.

And on our dime.

True story. :thup:

Here's a suggestion: When you can shut up some one physically..you should do it.

In any case...Mike Phelps is already doing Subway commercials. And other olympic athletes have profitted handsomely from their efforts..and tax payer support.

Ann Romney's Dressage Horse Has a Great Health Care Plan - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Michael Phelps has been doing Subway commercials for years, presumeably he pays taxes on his income for it. So the fuck what? You think the other 2,000 or so Olympic athletes from the USA are going to get rich at taxpayers expense? Geez, that's so dumb it's beyond belief.

I know that the Oympic Team is supported by the gov't, they get travel and lodging and some expense money, but it ain't that much. 16 days, then they go home. You're surely not going to tell me those kids owe something back to the gov't for the experience? Or even more if they win a medal? Or that the rest of us owe the gov't more in taxes for this? Surprised Obama or Biden hasn't mentioned the idea yet, it's about as stiupid as everything else they've said or done.

Well..that's no regular horse. It's one that allowed a man with a personal wealth of at least 1/4 Billion dollars to cut 77,000 from his tax bill. That's basically the salary of a cop. Or a Fireman. So when a cop or fireman gets fired..because there's no money to pay that cop or firemen..I suppose we can take comfort in the fact that a man with more money then you, me, that cop, or that firemen can spend in a lifetime, combined..has a pretty horse for his wife.

And no one would give a fuck with Mike Phelps ate..or endorsed..if he never went to the Olympics.

And on our dime.

And you got thanked for that post. That's it man, this thread has already passed the threshhold of inanity. We'll talk somewhere else down the line.

And on our dime.

you know as little about Olympic Athletes as you do about economics.

However, you are quite well versed in the art of jealousy.

And on our dime.

Jealousy? Naw..

Paying attention..yeah!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgYLBk_0t6w]Romney: "I am big believer in getting money where the money is. The money is in Washington." - YouTube[/ame]

And on our dime.

Jealousy? Naw..

Paying attention..yeah!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgYLBk_0t6w]Romney: "I am big believer in getting money where the money is. The money is in Washington." - YouTube[/ame]

Caring about what Romeny spends his money on is a sign of jealousy. Obam owns a home in Chicago twice the size of mine but I dont frown on hiom for it.

As for Olympians...they do not travel on our dime. Never did.
Every single olympian is sponsored...EVERY ONE OF THEM....either with their athletic wear, athletic shoes, equipment....etc.

The bulk of their expenses comes from sponsors. The rest? They get on theiur own.

There is no tax payer money paying their travel expenses.

Bigots are easy to spot - they like to call other people bigots.

When you look in a mirror next time? Express that sentiment to yourself, shall you?

Good Monkey.
icon14.gif

Only to maggots like you who are really worried your entitlement goodies might dry up.

Maggots? Is that a Mormon term of endearment?

Not that I am aware of....

But it is a good description of you.

If the shoe fits......

BTW: are we still in the lumping phase. I just really am loath to think all native americans are as stupid as you appear to be.

Romney is not what I would call an honorable man!

mittromneycartoon.gif

And this means what? Exactly?

I don't get it. Can the same be said for obama and the left?

Educate us Shitting Bull.

I know you don't get it. You wingnuts have nothing but personal attacks and racial epithets.

No Shitting BULL...*I* get it.

It is YOU that can't explain it. :eusa_hand:

*I* was asking YOU for an explination.

Jealousy? Naw..

Paying attention..yeah!

Caring about what Romeny spends his money on is a sign of jealousy. Obam owns a home in Chicago twice the size of mine but I dont frown on hiom for it.

As for Olympians...they do not travel on our dime. Never did.
Every single olympian is sponsored...EVERY ONE OF THEM....either with their athletic wear, athletic shoes, equipment....etc.

The bulk of their expenses comes from sponsors. The rest? They get on theiur own.

There is no tax payer money paying their travel expenses.

I'm sorry..did you watch the video? He's talking about how to shake out money from the government. It's not about caring about "what" Romney spends his money on..it about caring where he gets it from.

And again..what I posted was that a large bulk what gets an Olympian to the Olympics is the public dime. And when I post that..I am not simply talking about travel. I am talking about the school that athelete went too and the gym they went too. And in terms of that "private" sponsorship from big companies..those expenses usually either get written off or passed on to consumers.

There's no debate that Olympians sacrifice a great deal of their own time and expense to get to the Olympics. But what conservatives seem to forget, time and time again, is that the government provides a great deal to help in that process.

Forum List

Back