Romney won't seek re-election in 2024

I would more bitterly regret my vote for Mitt Romney (and my pre-election day support for that dipstick) if his opponent hadn’t been Obumbler.

I live in the great state of Utah and there's no chance in hell that I'd vote for that wannabe Democrat. Not in a million years. Glad he's smart enough to throw in the towel.
He doesn't know how to speak the truth.
One less RINO.
Nice, one more phony Republican out of the mix.
All I can say is good riddance so far as the Senate is concerned. Romney has contributed pretty much zilch in promoting or helping accomplish much of anything good for America or Americans and has done a lot to hinder progress toward that end. And his TDS is both destructive and disgusting.
I would more bitterly regret my vote for Mitt Romney (and my pre-election day support for that dipstick) if his opponent hadn’t been Obumbler.

OIP.MLkX0QBgswyiayty_fc4NQHaHa

Voted for Romney in 2012

OIP.MLkX0QBgswyiayty_fc4NQHaHa

Voted for Romney in 2012
Probably we all did. When the only other viable choice was Barack Obama, we all voted Romney with a clear conscience too. And if the choices were Biden vs Romney or pretty much ANY Democrat that would run vs Romney, I would vote Romney again because I love America and Americans a lot more than I like or dislike any personality. I don't expect anybody displaying metastasized TDS to understand that.

I sure as heck didn't want Romney to be the nominee that year and actively campaigned for other candidates. Same with Trump in 2016. But when each was left standing as the nominee the only responsible choice was to vote for them. Not because they were on the GOP ticket but because they were not on a destructive Democrat ticket.

Romney justified my skepticism with his behavior as Senator. Trump fairly quickly chased away all my fears and exceeded all expectations and had earned my enthusiastic vote by 2020.

Probably we all did. When the only other viable choice was Barack Obama, we all voted Romney with a clear conscience too. And if the choices were Biden vs Romney or pretty much ANY Democrat that would run vs Romney, I would vote Romney again because I love America and Americans a lot more than I like or dislike any personality. I don't expect anybody displaying metastasized TDS to understand that.

I sure as heck didn't want Romney to be the nominee that year and actively campaigned for other candidates. Same with Trump in 2016. But when each was left standing as the nominee the only responsible choice was to vote for them. Not because they were on the GOP ticket but because they were not on a destructive Democrat ticket.

Romney justified my skepticism with his behavior as Senator. Trump fairly quickly chased away all my fears and exceeded all expectations and had earned my enthusiastic vote by 2020.
I wanted Cain that year. He was the best candidate. I just didn't vote that time.

Romney just felt kinda..off.

Wh
All I can say is good riddance so far as the Senate is concerned. Romney has contributed pretty much zilch in promoting or helping accomplish much of anything good for America or Americans and has done a lot to hinder progress toward that end. And his TDS is both destructive and disgusting.
At are you judging Romney. You said it is wrong to judge.

I wanted Cain that year. He was the best candidate. I just didn't vote that time.
I didn't want McCain in 2008 and I didn't want McCain or Romney in 2012. I actively campaigned against both in the primaries. But when they became the nominees, I knew each would likely be disappointing as President but they would be less damaging than the popular but neoMarxist Barack Obama.

Forum List

Back