Romney won't seek re-election in 2024

Romney knows he has no chance at getting re-elected.

Good. Time for ALL the RINOS to retire. The Bushes are gone. Corker ,Flake , and Cheney are gone. McCain died. Good riddance. Time for McConnell to go also. MAGA all the way! If not Trump ,then someone who believes the same. There can be no more "Agreement" with Liberals.

Actually, Mittens was my last straw with the GOP. I was willing to put up with the religious crazy but not when they nominated the evil cult member.
Hell, I danced a jig after voting for Trump....Both times.

I'd prefer someone else this go-round but if he wins the nomination he will get my vote again in the general.

That's the way it's supposed to work for right-leaners.....Vote your conscience in the primary but vote against leftist dems in the general.

What's amusing is this Mormon Weasel was loved by the crazy right wing and then hated by the crazy right wing.
He was never loved by the right wing. Many right wingers held their noses to vote for him though.

don't let the door hit you on the way out.

1694649090434.jpeg

And to think..you supported him 10 years ago. So much for your “convictions”. LOL. Too funny.

And to think..you supported him 10 years ago. So much for your “convictions”. LOL. Too funny.

Ok. So would you remain true to your party and vote for RFK Jr. if he were the presidential candidate?

"A very large portion of my party really doesn't believe in the Constitution,"
~ Mitt Romney a few months after Jan 6

A sad day for the GOP. Or, should I say, the New Nazi party?

You guys should just swap the elephant for the Swastika and the transformation will be complete.

The Dimocraps lose a reliable vote in the senate with Romney’s departure. Smart to quit before the embarrassment of being tossed out on his ass. First victory for social media harassment of a political figure.

Forum List

Back