Romney won't seek re-election in 2024

For the looney left no doubt. This won't happen but if 2024 was between Trump and RFK Jr what would you do?
Not vote for either one. You could have done that...but you’d rather “hold your nose” and vote for someone you don’t believe in. Again your “convictions” are just lip service. You’ve just proven it.

Not vote for either one. You could have done that...but you’d rather “hold your nose” and vote for someone you don’t believe in. Again your “convictions” are just lip service. You’ve just proven it.
I think you’ll vote for the most far left candidate you can find

Oh! I forgot. Romney wanted some kind of cabinet position and Trump wouldn't give it to him. :aargh:

Denied! He's butthurt as all get out, too.

Romney proved himself to be a bigger piece of crap than we even though he might be at the time he ran his feeble , losing campaign against B. Hussein O.
And to think; you voted for him. Of course you also drank Bud Light so you've made a lot of choices you've come to regret--when you were told to regret them. You're a good little sheep.

The ironic thing is as much as the Weird Mormon Robot complains about Trump now, he was kissing his ring in 2012 because he was terrified Trump might run as a third party candidate against him.

As a real Conservative I did not vote for the RINO for President in 2012 just like I didn't vote for that other RINO dipshit McCain in 2008. Both times I voted for Ron Paul. He was on the ballot both times in Florida.

Queer Barry was a terrible disaster for this country and either McCain or Romney would have been better but the difference was nothing to brag about. Just like Bush was a better choice than that nutcase Gore and that asshole traitor Kerry but the country could have done a lot better.

Hardly. Just not warm on Romney at that time. 'convictions" that is funny coming from your side of the fence.

Forum List

Back