Romney's Bain Lie

I wish I had a dawg in this Obamney race, but I'm voting for Dr.Jill Stein, from the Green Party.

Just as well that a nutjob like you throws his vote away.

Just as well a cocksucker like you finally stops queering around, to question why commas go, in front of prepositional phrases.

Go take an English class and then come back and talk about it. Better yet, go take an English class and stay the fuck away anyway.

Mitt Romney is the most amoral person I have ever seen.

He has no conscience whatsoever.

To clarify, are you saying that a moral man would have let everyone lose their jobs instead of saving some of them or a moral man wouldn't have made a profit saving jobs?

Do you take an evil salary at your job or do you do the decent thing and work for free?

To clarify, are you saying that a moral man would have let everyone lose their jobs instead of saving some of them or a moral man wouldn't have made a profit saving jobs?

Do you take an evil salary at your job or do you do the decent thing and work for free?

god help us, another complete and total moron advocating for the very people who are destroying him

stupid takes on an all new meaning around here

god help us, another complete and total moron advocating for the very people who are destroying him

Destroying me? I'm an MBA who spent my career in management (mostly GE) and management consulting (Booz Allen, et al) on Wall Street (Bankers Trust, now Deutsche Bank) and now I own three corporations. Dude, I'm purely on the dark side.

Last edited:

You must be joking.

Romney committed Medicare fraud, stole pension funds, ran up massive company debt to pay himself, and then shipped American jobs overseas and bankrupted companies.

And then lied about it.

Romney has no soul.

You must be joking.

Romney committed Medicare fraud, stole pension funds, ran up massive company debt to pay himself, and then shipped American jobs overseas and bankrupted companies.

And then lied about it.

Romney has no soul.

OMG, you just described liberal politicians perfectly! Bam! And that bothers you? Please, you worship people who do that...

:laugh2:

You must be joking.

And then lied about it.

Romney has no soul.

OMG, you just described liberal politicians perfectly! Bam! And that bothers you? Please, you worship people who do that...

you really shouldnt post at all , you really have no clue, i mean some of the people on your side, while wrong about absolutely everything, at least make it a little entertaining, you simply dont have a clue

You must be joking.

And then lied about it.

Romney has no soul.

What a weird response.

Are you always this lost?

Why won't Mitt show us his tax returns for the last 12 years?

What is he hiding?

You're kinda ill, aren't you. Do you realize that trying to demonize good decent people will make you very ill?

What is he hiding?

Why won't Obama show us the fast and furious documents? What is he hiding? Why would Obama release his grades, what is he hiding? Why won't Obama release his full birth certificate, what is he hiding?

As long as you only ask the question in one direction, it's obvious political pandering.

If the companies Romney looted had enough money to pay the executives eight figure bonuses, they probably had enough money to keep operations going.

Looting the place was just the path of least resistence.

Romney is running from Bain faster than he'd run from lost Sister-Wife.

What is he hiding?

Why won't Obama show us the fast and furious documents? What is he hiding? Why would Obama release his grades, what is he hiding? Why won't Obama release his full birth certificate, what is he hiding?

As long as you only ask the question in one direction, it's obvious political pandering.

7600 Fast and Furious documents have been turned over and the sensitive ones they have offered to allow Congress to examine within the office of the Attorney General.

What is he hiding?

7600 Fast and Furious documents have been turned over and the sensitive ones they have offered to allow Congress to examine within the office of the Attorney General.

The jury is out on Fast and Furious, totally made up issue to make the admin look bad and misdirect the Justice dept away from the fact that in 12 states it is illegal to vote if you are a democrat

that will start a war, by the way...if these idiot terrorist shitbags arent careful

The jury is out on Fast and Furious, totally made up issue to make the admin look bad and misdirect the Justice dept away from the fact that in 12 states it is illegal to vote if you are a democrat

that will start a war, by the way...if these idiot terrorist shitbags arent careful
moron.jpg

How's Mitten doing? I understand that he is now admitting to being in close contact with Bain and having input when he "wasn't there."

:lol:

7600 Fast and Furious documents have been turned over

No they haven't. 7600 pages have, with over 5000 of them not even related to F&F and culled from the Bush administration. Of 80,000 pages subpoenaed, about 2,000 have actually been produced.

and the sensitive ones they have offered to allow Congress to examine within the office of the Attorney General.

You're lying again, Comrade. Holder has offered a verbal briefing for the committee. He is no way going to let them see or examine the documents - that way lies prison.

Meat's personal approval rating was going UP, but according to MSNBC, it just started down, again. This didn't come up, in any search. All I got was May results.

I wonder if Meat needs to release some tax returns, while he quits jerking off, about his grades?

Forum List

Back