Romney's Bain Lie

He was brought in to fix a mess because his fellow members of the Mormon Cult had bribed Olympic officials to get an Olympics that Salt Lake City wasn't prepared to support. And his solution was to go to the Federal Government and whine for more money...

And folks in Massachusetts had a reasonable point in saying, "Hey, this guy hasn't lived here in three years..."

Sorry, man, I personally can't believe that Romney would leave Billions sitting at Bain in the middle of a national economic meltdown we were having and took no interest in what was being done with that money....

It just doesn't pass the laugh test.

Yeah dumbfuck...he didn't have an important job being in charge. :eusa_whistle:

Throw in the fact he was brought in to fix a mess and prevent the Olympics being a flop, but of course Democraps in MA claiming Romney worked 12 hour workdays in Utah to fix the Olympics was really a lie. :eusa_shhh:

You know they were lying about Romney working so hard for the Olympics in Utah so he couldn't claim MA residency when he returned to MA.....

Endless stupidity by liberals.

His Bain pension gives the date he claims he quit working for them, but of course he was "really" working for free under the table for Bain while running the Olympics in Utah......fucking insanity.

You don't know what Mitten's duties were on the Olympic project. It's not like he had to start from scratch. He found some more money from the federal government to push the project over the hump. THAT took three years? Oh that's right... Mittens had to take on THE WHOLE PROJECT!!! :lol:

gratuitous religious attack noted, thats what a pathetic hack......is reduced too. :clap2:

right wing Christian Conservatives almost always attack a candidate's faith and more. and mainstream Christians are always concerned about a candidate's personal faith, church attendance...

It is religious people in America who partake of gratuitous religious attacks on a daily basis.
and the GOP feeds this religious intolerance to get votes

Last edited:
You don't know what Mitten's duties were on the Olympic project. It's not like he had to start from scratch. He found some more money from the federal government to push the project over the hump. THAT took three years? Oh that's right... Mittens had to take on THE WHOLE PROJECT!!! :lol:

I'm sure he personally designed the Taboggan course.

Here's the problem with the Olympics, which hasn't gotten a lot of play.

This is WHY he had to drop everything to save the Olympics.

Because the power structure in Salt Lake City decided that they really needed to enhance their image by getting an Olympics. But there was just a tiny, itsy-bitsy little problem. They didn't have the capability to actually host one.

2002 Winter Olympic bid scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even after all of this, the 1998 Games went to Nagano, Japan, in a 46-to-42 vote. Many felt the reason was that the US had recently been awarded the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia. Others, including Welch, believed it was because Nagano had better wined and dined the officials.[2]

Welch and Johnson decided to try harder the next round. Prior to the IOC vote for 1998, they had given out Stetson hats to delegates. For 2002 they decided to give out more than hats.[citation needed]

Millions of dollars were spent on perks including all-expense-paid ski trips, thirteen scholarships, Super Bowl trips, and plastic surgery.[citation needed] IOC members were given deals on real estate, and their family members were given jobs.[3][4] Cash bribes may have been employed. When the scandal broke, the cryptic "geld document" allegedly recorded personal preferences of IOC members.[5] Beside some members' names, the document contained the word "geld" (German for "money"), arguably indicating such members' receptiveness to cash bribes.

So here you have The MOrmon Church, caught giving out bribes, and about to get embarrassed in front of the whole world with the President in attendence....

Why, this looks like a job for Super-Mitt.

080101super_mitt_romney.jpg

Do you think he would have made such a herculean effort to save AmPad or GS Steel? OF course not. They're only Gentiles.

gratuitous religious attack noted, thats what a pathetic hack......is reduced too. :clap2:

Not gratuitous at all.

The only thing that separates Romney from just another clueless republican is that he belongs to this batshit crazy cult that is up to no good.

You're the typical scumbag liberal.

You are ok with MA Democraps claiming Romney was living and working in Utah, so he was no longer a MA citizen....but then turnaround and claim he was really working for Bain back in MA to make your lies stick today.

Also, you keep babbling on about Mormons as if they are aliens. Like I said, a mormon took off his magic underwear and raped you, that explains your hatred and rants.

Fuck off you scumbag, no more responding to you ever again.

He was brought in to fix a mess because his fellow members of the Mormon Cult had bribed Olympic officials to get an Olympics that Salt Lake City wasn't prepared to support. And his solution was to go to the Federal Government and whine for more money...

And folks in Massachusetts had a reasonable point in saying, "Hey, this guy hasn't lived here in three years..."

Sorry, man, I personally can't believe that Romney would leave Billions sitting at Bain in the middle of a national economic meltdown we were having and took no interest in what was being done with that money....

It just doesn't pass the laugh test.

Yeah dumbfuck...he didn't have an important job being in charge. :eusa_whistle:

Throw in the fact he was brought in to fix a mess and prevent the Olympics being a flop, but of course Democraps in MA claiming Romney worked 12 hour workdays in Utah to fix the Olympics was really a lie. :eusa_shhh:

You know they were lying about Romney working so hard for the Olympics in Utah so he couldn't claim MA residency when he returned to MA.....

right wing Christian Conservatives almost always attack a candidate's faith and more. and mainstream Christians are always concerned about a candidate's personal faith, church attendance...

It is religious people in America who partake of gratuitous religious attacks on a daily basis.

And if Bishop Romney were so proud of his faith, why does he avoid talking about it?

Kristol is the lead commentator on Fox (former head of PNAC too) so Mitt might want to reconsider :eusa_whistle:

Why is Romney so embarrassed about his wealth? He's not embarrassed about how he made it - "I like firing people."

Romney hasn't been the President for the last 3-1/2 years, Obama has. This election is a referendum on Obama, not Romney. Why doesn't Obama run on his successful Presidency?

And if Bishop Romney were so proud of his faith, why does he avoid talking about it?

Romney's faith is not the issue in this campaign. Obama's performace as President is the issue. Four more years of this or not.

Kristol is the lead commentator on Fox (former head of PNAC too) so Mitt might want to reconsider :eusa_whistle:

Why is Romney so embarrassed about his wealth? He's not embarrassed about how he made it - "I like firing people."

Romney hasn't been the President for the last 3-1/2 years, Obama has. This election is a referendum on Obama, not Romney. Why doesn't Obama run on his successful Presidency?

Why is Romney runni ng away from his record on Romneycare and running away from his main claim to competency to sit in the Oval Office -- his business record?

Right. Who was in charge?

My guess? Romney.

Odd that Mitt hasn't mentioned a name.

Yes, that would put things to rest. Especially since he still had all the titles in place.

Said Emanuel: “What are you going to do when the Chinese leader says something to you or Putin says something to you? Going to whine it away?….Defend — if you want to claim Bain Capital as your calling card to the White House, then defend what happened to Bain Capital.”

Obama and Romney continue sparring over Bain - The Washington Post

Romney's claim to be the best candidate the GOP could offer up to challenge President Obama, was the Romney's business record and Romney's own claims of creating jobs.

Now that the GOP primary is over, Romney wants to change what his campaign is about?

:eusa_hand:

I put up a thread comparing John Kerry's campaign and Romney's.

:eusa_whistle:

Romney's faith is not the issue in this campaign. Obama's performace as President is the issue. Four more years of this or not.

ROmney's faith is an issue for me. He belongs to a shady cult with a lust for power and a fuzzy understanding about the whole "Separation of Church and State" thing...

You're the typical scumbag liberal.

You are ok with MA Democraps claiming Romney was living and working in Utah, so he was no longer a MA citizen....but then turnaround and claim he was really working for Bain back in MA to make your lies stick today.

Also, you keep babbling on about Mormons as if they are aliens. Like I said, a mormon took off his magic underwear and raped you, that explains your hatred and rants.

Fuck off you scumbag, no more responding to you ever again.

]

Promise? Because I'll hold you to that now.

Actually, I wouldn't insult aliens by comparing them to Mormons. I wouldn't insult anyone by comparing them to Mormons... the lowest of the low.

I'm okay with people using legal loopholes to get ahead as much as you are. You guys really lost all ability to not do that when you undid the 2000 results...

Forum List

Back