Romney's VP: A Dare Nobody Wants To Take

and then Limbaugh can call her a "slut".

Yeah for sure, because Fluke was a candidate for Vice President of the United States.

No, Fluke was an average citizen who pointed out that women who have valid medical need for contraception have to jump through hoops if they work for catholic institutions.

Which didn't keep the fat Oxycotin Hero from calling her vile names. And handing Obama the female vote in November.

LOL, handing obama the female vote in November, like free Contraceptives is what's on women's minds in this economy, 8%unemployment, $5.00 gallon of gas, food prices, dear gawd...you people are shallow who will vote for Obama, again

Last edited:
The way it looks right now is that obama is going to lose. By how much is the only question. If the election was today there is a slim possibility that he could squeak out a win. That's today. His administration is failing, it is falling apart. Many of the missteps and incompetence of the last three years is starting to catch up to him just now. His ignorance in dealing with North Korea will pale into insignificance compared to his ignorance in the middle east.

Yeah for sure, because Fluke was a candidate for Vice President of the United States.

No, Fluke was an average citizen who pointed out that women who have valid medical need for contraception have to jump through hoops if they work for catholic institutions.

Which didn't keep the fat Oxycotin Hero from calling her vile names. And handing Obama the female vote in November.

LOL, handing obama the female vote in November, like free Contraceptives is what's on women's minds in this economy, 8%unemployment, $5.00 gallon of gas, food prices, dear gawd...you people are shallow who will vote for Obama, again

I didn't vote for him the first time.

I'll vote for him this time because I hate Romney with a passion.

And frankly, yeah, I think most people are sensible enough to realize that Romney is on the side of the people who are keeping folks unemployed and the price of gas up... He's their boy.

The way it looks right now is that obama is going to lose. By how much is the only question. If the election was today there is a slim possibility that he could squeak out a win. That's today. His administration is failing, it is falling apart. Many of the missteps and incompetence of the last three years is starting to catch up to him just now. His ignorance in dealing with North Korea will pale into insignificance compared to his ignorance in the middle east.

... hysterical hyperbolic rant but what does this have to do with the op?

Where do you even come up with that?

The RCP average has him leading Romney nationally by four points, and he's leading Romney in Ohio, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Pennsylvania and is tied with him in Virginia. More than easily getting him to 270.

I mean, I know you WANT this to be true, but it simply isn't.

Romney's got the uphill fight...

Hence the reason nobody here is taking your positions seriously. It's more than apparent for several months that you have a blatant bias against Romney. You are incapable of being objective when it involves his candidacy so why do you even bother giving an opinion when nobody is going to take it with anything more than a grain of salt?

The RCP average has him leading Romney nationally by four points, and he's leading Romney in Ohio, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Pennsylvania and is tied with him in Virginia. More than easily getting him to 270.

Because all of that matters in April. Again, why do you expect anybody here to take a word you say seriously?

Hence the reason nobody here is taking your positions seriously. It's more than apparent for several months that you have a blatant bias against Romney. You are incapable of being objective when it involves his candidacy so why do you even bother giving an opinion when nobody is going to take it with anything more than a grain of salt?

Funny you should call someone else out for failure in being objective. Ironic.

Portman would be a good choice he seems to spew all the GOP BS.(i.e. the rich are oppressed and don't have enough money)

You seem to admire the uniformity of Leftist media talking points, as your obedience to it is outstanding!

There is no left media in America.

Actually there is no media left in America. All the news orgs are really just propaganda machines,mostly for the Dems.

It isn't a question of being objective. No one here is objective. It is that Joe is insensible. He is insensible because he is a self confessed bigot.
No wonder your posts read like 2nd grade comments.

It isn't a question of being objective. No one here is objective. It is that Joe is insensible. He is insensible because he is a self confessed bigot.

Holy fucking ironic post of the year. You win!!!!

Except I'm not a self-confessed bigot.
FAIL.

Good point. For some reason even though you continually display bigoted beliefs, you won't actually admit to being a bigot. I stand corrected. You're still in a weird state of denial.

FAIL.

Good point. For some reason even though you continually display bigoted beliefs, you won't actually admit to being a bigot. I stand corrected. You're still in a weird state of denial.

Actgually I dont. You are delusional. And you get your azz kicked every time you bring this topic up.

Jon stewart......................politics for face metaled, tramp stamped, stoner adolescents.................

Mindless, Rock the vote occupiers

Where do you even come up with that?

obama is losing across the board, but as I just heard, Romney is leading obama among independents by 13 points.

FAIL.

Actgually I dont. You are delusional. And you get your azz kicked every time you bring this topic up.

Actually I don't, and you are indeed a bigot and racist. But we both know that.

Actually I don't, and you are indeed a bigot and racist. But we both know that.

Repeating yourself hoping to persuade anyone is a sure sign of mental illness. Get help, dude.

Forum List

Back