Ron DeSantis comes out in support of White Marine, Daniel Penny --- Urges People To Donate To His GiveSendGo

Most of those 42 arrests were for minor offenses like turnsstyle jumping and having open containers of alcohol.

A couple were for violent offenses.

None of which Penny knew when he decided to choke the man to death.

Now, what SHOULD have happened is this man should have been identified as mentally ill and hospitalized.

But because the courts have idiotically ruled on a bipartisan basis that we can't lock up the mentally ill unless they pose an immediate threat, and because Republicans don't want to spend money on mental health lest rich people have to pay for it, we are all stuck dealing with the Jordan Neelys of the world.
3 physical assaults on women....those people who ride the subway everyday no doubt knew exactly who this deranged fucker was....make more excuses for the guy joe....

3 physical assaults on women....those people who ride the subway everyday no doubt knew exactly who this deranged fucker was....make more excuses for the guy joe....

Um, so why not lead with that? You tried to make it sound like all 42 (not 43) prior arrests were for assault.

This man SHOULD have gotten help. He didn't. That doesn't make it okay to strangle him to death.

Most of those 42 arrests were for minor offenses like turnsstyle jumping and having open containers of alcohol.

A couple were for violent offenses.

None of which Penny knew when he decided to choke the man to death.

Now, what SHOULD have happened is this man should have been identified as mentally ill and hospitalized.

But because the courts have idiotically ruled on a bipartisan basis that we can't lock up the mentally ill unless they pose an immediate threat, and because Republicans don't want to spend money on mental health lest rich people have to pay for it, we are all stuck dealing with the Jordan Neelys of the world.
With mental institutions that are much different than in the past, we could house people like this. It must be done cheaply. And there is the problem. The door opens to this than more and more levels are added because we do not have 100% perfection. There never will be that. When a person like this goes off even at a minimal psyche level patient institution, he would have to be upgraded to a more secure level until he is more coherent. Costs can increase, lawyers get involved. And the taxpayer pays more. We are not even including psychotics who can take lives.

Um, those were movies. Not real life.
Penny used excessive force against a man who was not an imminent threat, and kept using it long after it was warranted, which is probably why he's going to go to prison.
If Mr. Penny believed Neely was an imminent threat his actions were justified.
You don't know how long it was held or how long it was needed.
I'd put the passengers in that train car on the jury. Their opinions are the ones that matter, they were there.

Um, those were movies.

Not real life.

Penny used excessive force against a man who was not an imminent threat, and kept using it long after it was warranted, which is probably why he's going to go to prison.

Neely was a POS thug who's live mattered to no one. Including himself. Until someone attached some $$$$ to his name.

Um, so why not lead with that? You tried to make it sound like all 42 (not 43) prior arrests were for assault.

This man SHOULD have gotten help. He didn't. That doesn't make it okay to strangle him to death.

He wasn't strangled because he didn't get help. He was subdued because he was scaring the passengers on the subway and wouldn't calm TF down.

You intentionally left out part of those reports. I wonder why. You morons are so predictable it’s pathetic.
What parts? You're too much of a Simp bitch you didn't even have the balls to mention them. Probably because they don't do anything to justify coming up behind and choking someone who hadn't gotten physical with anyone.

If Mr. Penny believed Neely was an imminent threat his actions were justified.
I'd put the passengers in that train car on the jury. Their opinions are the ones that matter, they were there.
Nope. Wrong you Bingo. Your abject fear and pussy like nature doesn't justify you getting violent with anyone becuase you're terrified of your own shadow.

Nope. Wrong you Bingo. Your abject fear and pussy like nature doesn't justify you getting violent with anyone because you're terrified of your own shadow.
You don't know me. This thread isn't about me, its about our posts. Here's my last one again, the one you didn't refute.

"If Mr. Penny believed Neely was an imminent threat his actions were justified.
I'd put the passengers in that train car on the jury. Their opinions are the ones that matter, they were there."

What parts? You're too much of a Simp bitch you didn't even have the balls to mention them. Probably because they don't do anything to justify coming up behind and choking someone who hadn't gotten physical with anyone.

Didn’t your “news” sources tell you?

You don't know me. This thread isn't about me, its about our posts. Here's my last one again, the one you didn't refute.
Your pussy nature however is why you think loud noises justifies you strangling someone else to death.
"If Mr. Penny believed Neely was an imminent threat his actions were justified.
I'd put the passengers in that train car on the jury. Their opinions are the ones that matter, they were there."
I did address that you Dipshit. I addressed it in one of our first exchanges you dumb fuck and you didn't have anything to say in response.

Self defense must be reasonable and proportionate to the threat you face. Fear in and of itself does not justify violence in the name of self defense. If you're walking down the street and a car back fires and you turn around in fear and shoot a bunch of people that isnt a reasonable response, even if the car back firing really frightened you. If an unarmed man standing 30 feet from you yells at you that he's going to beat the shit out of you but makes no move to approach you then your fear, even if genuine, is not reason enough to pull your gun and shoot him. Fear is not the standard. The standard is whether your actions were reasonable.

Your pussy nature however is why you think loud noises justifies you strangling someone else to death.
I did address that you Dipshit. I addressed it in one of our first exchanges you dumb fuck and you didn't have anything to say in response.
Self defense must be reasonable and proportionate to the threat you face. Fear in and of itself does not justify violence in the name of self defense. If you're walking down the street and a car back fires and you turn around in fear and shoot a bunch of people that isnt a reasonable response, even if the car back firing really frightened you. If an unarmed man standing 30 feet from you yells at you that he's going to beat the shit out of you but makes no move to approach you then your fear, even if genuine, is not reason enough to pull your gun and shoot him. Fear is not the standard. The standard is whether your actions were reasonable.
1. When a violent thug with a long rap sheet says he's going to kill you, believe him, self-defense is justified.
2. When you reference a prior post, put up the fucking number, otherwise I'll call you a liar. Liar.
3. Show me a link where self-defense has legal limits. I call bullshit.
4. The FACT that two other passengers helped restrain Mr. Neely says that Mr. Penny's actions were reasonable and justified.

Last edited:
So why did the ex-Marine fell he needed to choke him so? I guess that's a question for the jury.
correct, that's a question for the jury. I hope this guy has a "dream team" like the Juice had...
He is going to need it.

1. When a violent thug with a long rap sheet says he's going to kill you, believe him, self-defense is justified.
You don't know his rap sheet so it's not reasonable for a jury to conclude that that was a motivating factor.
2. When you reference a prior post, put up the fucking number, otherwise I call you a liar. Liar.
I dont care enough. I said it again so you got the message regardless. Stop being a little bitch.
3. Show me a link where self-defense has legal limits. I call bullshit.
I dont care. Feel free to fuck around and find out. I'm not here to educate you, I'm here to point and laugh at you for me and other people's amusement.
4. The FACT that two other passengers helped restrain Mr. Neely says that Mr. Penny's actions were reasonable and justified.
No. Accomplices doesn't make your actions justified. That's stupid. 😄

You don't know his rap sheet so it's not reasonable for a jury to conclude that that was a motivating factor.
I dont care enough. I said it again so you got the message regardless. Stop being a little bitch.
I dont care. Feel free to fuck around and find out. I'm not here to educate you, I'm here to point and laugh at you for me and other people's amusement.
No. Accomplices doesn't make your actions justified. That's stupid.
1. His long rap sheet says he was a violent street thug. The jury will factor that in.
2. Can't prove your lie. fine.
3. Can't prove your lie. fine.
4. Innocent passengers together by chance protected themselves from a vicious street thug threatening to kill them. (not "accomplices")

Forum List

Back