Ron DeSantis finally gets what he deserves in stunning development

The following video documents many construction projects in Florida that are now dead in the water without laborers, due to the DeSantis crackdown on immigrant workers.

It's documents nothing. There are zero receipts in that video.

Can't Young blacks show up to work 3AM-12NOON like everyone else does in Construction? At least the half that aren't in jail. Beats phony SSDI or living off Welfare mama.
Same goes for young white dopers and crankers. Are they too good to carry lumber? Spread concrete? tape&mud sheetrock?
Why do we have to import the Brown?

Americans today work as hard as ever. Bad employers are avoided as our system needs them to fall by the wayside.
Owners Aren't Earners

Get rid of the simple-minded economy-destroying ideology, Investor Supremacy. The employees create the value of the investment, so they must have a bigger slice of the pie they bake.

Does a bank raise someone's mortgage payments if he adds value to his house?

I know thar DeSanto is a fool. Florida won't grow without the needed labor force. I bet that's hard for you to comprehend.
Alrighty, so much for the farmers, these illegals are for Florida. Don't want to shock you but we managed to grow food and build houses before the 5.5 million got here...dumbass.

Alrighty, so much for the farmers, these illegals are for Florida. Don't want to shock you but we managed to grow food and build houses before the 5.5 million got here...dumbass.
You think in the past there wasn't immigrant labor? I think what bothers you is who they are. Not what they are.

Can't Young blacks show up to work 3AM-12NOON like everyone else does in Construction? At least the half that aren't in jail. Beats phony SSDI or living off Welfare mama.
Same goes for young white dopers and crankers. Are they too good to carry lumber? Spread concrete? tape&mud sheetrock?
Why do we have to import the Brown?

Not too victimized by delusional stereotypes, now are we?

You think in the past there wasn't immigrant labor? I think what bothers you is who they are. Not what they are.
You idiot we're talking about ILLEGAL immigrants, you know, where you want to throw any employers that hire them in jail.

Degrees of Separation From Reality

Back then, you could start at the bottom and work your way to the top, instead of sucking your thumb in college for four years, then being put in charge of talented people stuck at the bottom.

Almost like the private sector was transforming into a system of royal inheritance, eh?

Watch your economy collapse, because these "illegals" were the ones doing all of the crap, labor-intensive work. Now you young Caucasians better pick yourselves up by your bootstraps and get to work. Oh, wait, most of the white youth doesn't want to break a sweat or get their hands and fingernails dirty, so you old-school white guys in your 50s, 60s, and 70s, better get those helmets on, because you're hitting the construction site, under that hot Florida sun. Bring plenty of sunscreen.
There are plenty of hispanic Americans, not to mention African Americans.

Only “white” youths don’t want to break a sweat and get dirty? You sure about that? You mean American citizen youths who are Black, Latino and Asian are willing to break a sweat comparatively? What are you basing your premise?

It would be one thing to call out American youths but you called out whites.
Youths of all colors are willing to break a sweat and get dirty. They just don't know how to do the jobs.

I’m fine with that. I’m just curious as to how you will blame Biden and the Democrats for the resulting inflation. Which was my original question.
Ambidextrous Fallacy

All of a sudden, Lefties believe that businesses have a God-given right to maintain the same profit margin over labor costs. "Passing it on to the consumer" is a scare story that has no basis in deserved profits. Extortion is not a corporate privilege.

Ambidextrous Fallacy

All of a sudden, Lefties believe that businesses have a God-given right to maintain the same profit margin over labor costs. "Passing it on to the consumer" is a scare story that has no basis in deserved profits. Extortion is not a corporate privilege.
You wouldn't know business if it bit you on the ass. You're all talk.

Ambidextrous Fallacy

I love how I’m a lefty. I’be often described myself as slightly right of center.

As for the argument. It’s reality. The more you have to pay to get your crops in and to market the more you have to charge to just break even. So Farmers are affected.

This is a reality in life. Profit comes after covering your costs. Your expenses.

Conservatives used to understand this simple truth.

Forum List

Back