Ron DeSantis finally gets what he deserves in stunning development

If the good companies have to pay more for hiring those White Folks. Then they’ll pass the increased expenses onto the consumer. Or company hiring them.

Let’s use Construction. You want to build a neighborhood. Develop the entire thing. The people who build it say it will cost 25% more in labor than you budgeted. The resulting houses have to be more expensive don’t they? That expense will be passed on. The people buying the houses will pay more and charge more to their customers or employers right?

You do know how the economy works don’t you?
I dont give a shit. Illegals need to be booted out of the country, or at the very least unable to work so they all self-deport.

Demonstrating, once again, that we need a better system for foreign workers.

But that would require the parties working together for the good of the country, to figure it out and implement it together between DC and the states.

Ha ha.
We need no foreign workers. That's a better system.

Hope Florida doesn't get hit with another storm/tidal surge.
Yeah....America must go down. And go down hard. After the carnage it will rebuild. This will be the first scarring of the Western Hemisphere that the other continents have suffered through many times. It took five centuries.

I dont give a shit. Illegals need to be booted out of the country, or at the very least unable to work so they all self-deport.

I’m fine with that. I’m just curious as to how you will blame Biden and the Democrats for the resulting inflation. Which was my original question.

The person you were addressing never said it did, tiny.

You did.
You don't have to say it. Fascist Americans show it with their every word and deed.
1684436066425.jpeg
1684436079325.jpeg
1684436097080.jpeg

I’m fine with that. I’m just curious as to how you will blame Biden and the Democrats for the resulting inflation. Which was my original question.
Why do you need me to tell you about his war on oil, and the massive overspending and money printing operation? This is EXACTLY the result that we said would happen. We warned about this non stop from the very beginning. Now here we are with sky high prices and we have to listen to imbeciles like you deny the obvious.

Why do you need me to tell you about his war on oil, and the massive overspending and money printing operation? This is EXACTLY the result that we said would happen. We warned about this non stop from the very beginning. Now here we are with sky high prices and we have to listen to imbeciles like you deny the obvious.

You really are ignorant aren’t you?

Go ahead. Explain how Trump with much higher unemployment was doing a fantastic job on the economy than Biden with much lower.

Without immigrant labor, prices will go up, not down.

They will get completed in time.

I'd rather see stalled projects than just accepting illegals. A lot of times in order to solve a problem or set things right there is no magic bullet, you have to tolerate a bad period before things improve and go back to how they should be.

Course if we didn't raise the last 2 generations (particularly the newest one) to be pussy ass weak bitches we wouldn't be in this mess right now. We sissified so many young people no one is capable of doing any work or learning a trade.

Just flooding places with illegals to do work is not the answer. All it does is insure younger Americans don't actually have to work, it means a certain percent of dollars are sent back to the illegals countries and not used in our economy, it dumbs down our society as we stock it with poor illegals that don't even speak English, it means companies are less likely to pay a American a wage to do real work when they can hire a illegal cheaper, and so on. So yeah illegals fix all labor problems end up costing us as a whole a lot more.

America should be for Americans, both born in America and those that go through the immigration process. But America should not be for illegals.

Calling illegals immigrants doesn't make them American or even immigrants.

Desantis isn't anti immigration, he is anti illegal and I agree with him 100%.
Dim Bulbs in the Limelight

A realistic term for these invaders is "immigration criminals." We have to stop using the media's slanted, ignorant, and inexact language.

Forum List

Back