Ron Desantis for President...the man for the moment....the hero we need right now....

Of course, of course. The core statist premise: there are no rights, only privileges granted by the state to those it favors.
When I was in the Navy, our ship was banned from all Florida ports because we had "gray water" drains in our septic system, meaning if you took a shower or used the sink, the water would not be treated and would be dumped overboard. Was Florida right in banning us from their ports? We were the US Navy!

I think Ron Desantis is the guy....the one to be President to put our country back on track, the one to take the fight to the democrats and their allies in Russia, and China........

Love this ad.....

I'm not going to agree with Ron DeSantis very often. Much like I don't agree with Liz Chaney's politics. But Ron is right about Trump and the people who believe his lies. That is who he is talking about here when he said

He went on to say that voters needed to “agree that there’s a certain reality to the world we live in,” an apparent dig at Trump’s penchant for lies and misinformation after his 2020 reelection loss.

“Truth is essential,” DeSantis said. “We have to agree that there’s a certain reality to the world we live in, and if we can just create our own facts, then we’re never going to be able to agree on anything or never really be able to do policy in a way that makes sense, and so, yes, it’s not your truth or my truth, it’s the truth.”

Forum List

Back