Ron Desantis for President...the man for the moment....the hero we need right now....

Just a few more retards to go before all of them are in the slave pits of ignore. Why should i talk to someone who loves being a slave to a Marxist like Gavin. It is beneath me to lower myself being that i live in a free state, free to purchase a weapon, free from oppressive taxes, and free from millions of illegals.

Just a few more retards to go before all of them are in the slave pits of ignore. Why should i talk to someone who loves being a slave to a Marxist like Gavin. It is beneath me to lower myself being that i live in a free state, free to purchase a weapon, free from oppressive taxes, and free from millions of illegals.
Hellbilly is a pretty nice dude! Have a chat with him.

:auiqs.jpg:

sorry. JK.

Hellbilly is a pretty nice dude! Have a chat with him.

:auiqs.jpg:

sorry. JK.
I just cant, after this long trying to discuss the issues with him, i realize that my intelligence went from genius down a few points.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

I think Ron Desantis is the guy....the one to be President to put our country back on track, the one to take the fight to the democrats and their allies in Russia, and China........

Love this ad.....

Why do you cheer so much for fighting and division? Do you really think that is productive?

When it is true and accurate it does............the democrats are the ones who have destroyed large parts of our country....
There ya go being all productive again with the finger pointing… making a difference! Way to go!!

Wanting to kill marxists is understandable, because the American automaton, fucked up on capitalism, can't stand critique.
No, it's because commies are evil motherfuckers who threaten everyone else's existence.

No, it's because commies are evil motherfuckers who threaten everyone else's existence.
Are you talking "Commies" like....REAL Commies?
You know like......Rooskie Commies?
Because they seem to LOVE MAGAt insurrectionists.
In fact when you listen to people on this board trying to defend Trump and his Jan. 6th insurrectionists they sound JUST LIKE Russian Commies!

Hmmm......

Desantis is just another goon who thinks the point of government is to beat up on people you don't like.

How so?
Specifics?
Democrats since Biden took office have been responsible for the following problems. …

Inflation, high crime in the big blue cities, high gasoline and fuel oil prices, depleted national emergency oil reserve, wide open Mexican Border, high food prices, smuggling of deadly drugs like fentanyl resulting in the death of thousands of Americans, shortage of police and difficulty recruiting new qualified police officers.

Forum List

Back