Ron Desantis for President...the man for the moment....the hero we need right now....

Down here in Floor E Da, our economy was opened 2 months after the Kung Flu scare was enacted by the lunatic Marxists like Gavin. Many people have moved down here so they also can participate in said great economy. Must suck to be you. Who has to have some shit governor giving you stuff, so you can sit in your parents basement smoking dope, and bitching how unfair you life is.
Wake up! You're dreaming again.

What do you mean….no benefits? Where my grandmother lived, there was the ocean and beautiful beach, warm weather year-round, great restaurants, a terrific civic center that had wonderful plays and symphonies, a 20-minute cab to the cruise port from which you could explore the world, a few hours‘ drive up to Epcot Center and Universal Studios or down to Key West, and all sorts of affordable living options.
Sounds like paradise!

Your governor has done a piss pour job of providing essential services after natural disasters and how he treats asylum seekers is illegal.
He’s not my Governor. But I do hope he will one day be my president.

As for how he treats illegal aliens, I see no problem. The problem is with how Biden treats LAWFUL citizens, calling them threats to democracy if they won’t agree with him.

Leave my governor alone for another 4 years. Let President Trump get his due, because of what the Marxists have done to him since 2016 and even right now. Time for some payback. Perp walk every Marxists in this country, give them a trial, and if they dont leave then execute them, before they execute us.
Wanting to kill marxists is understandable, because the American automaton, fucked up on capitalism, can't stand critique.

Wake up! You're dreaming again.

And you are an idiot, who needs to pull your head out of Uranus.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

America doesn’t want another four years of Republican racism, bigotry, and hate from the WH.

America doesn’t want another four years of Republican anti-gay, anti-transgender, anti-woman, anti-immigrant policies, another four years of reckless, irresponsible tax cuts and deregulation, another four years of reckless, irresponsible inaction on climate change, another four years of reckless, irresponsible foreign policy, and another four years of judicial appointments with contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

America doesn’t want to repeat the nightmare years of Trump.
I'm not so sure about what America wants.

I hope you're right.

Someone once told me a simple truth...America likes to think it is Obama but it is more like Trump.

America doesn’t want another four years of Republican racism, bigotry, and hate from the WH.

America doesn’t want another four years of Republican anti-gay, anti-transgender, anti-woman, anti-immigrant policies, another four years of reckless, irresponsible tax cuts and deregulation, another four years of reckless, irresponsible inaction on climate change, another four years of reckless, irresponsible foreign policy, and another four years of judicial appointments with contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

America doesn’t want to repeat the nightmare years of Trump.

America also doesn't want skyrocketing inflation, thru-the-roof gas and food prices, Supreme Court Justices who can't identify their gender, an open checking account for Ukraine and an open southern border.

Americans vote with their wallet. That's not news, that's real. That's a fact. And, the inescapable fact right now is that Americans are getting screwed six ways to Sunday because of things that Biden has either done or because of things that Biden refuses to fix.

The next President will be a Republican...

Forum List

Back