Ron Desantis for President...the man for the moment....the hero we need right now....

I don't hate the working calss; just you and Desantis!
Down here in Floor E Da, our economy was opened 2 months after the Kung Flu scare was enacted by the lunatic Marxists like Gavin. Many people have moved down here so they also can participate in said great economy. Must suck to be you. Who has to have some shit governor giving you stuff, so you can sit in your parents basement smoking dope, and bitching how unfair you life is.

I think Ron Desantis is the guy....the one to be President to put our country back on track, the one to take the fight to the democrats and their allies in Russia, and China........

Love this ad.....

Voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity.

The last thing America needs is a Trump clone in the WH.

DeSantis is an authoritarian bigot – hostile to gay and transgender Americans, enemy of free speech and freedom of the press.

The reprehensible and illegal stunt of flying migrants lawfully in the country to Massachusetts alone renders DeSantis unfit to be president.

DeSantis is an authoritarian bigot – hostile to gay and transgender Americans, enemy of free speech and freedom of the press.

The reprehensible and illegal stunt of flying migrants lawfully in the country to Massachusetts alone renders DeSantis unfit to be president.

Are you gay, Clayton?

C'mon be "proud".

I think Ron Desantis is the guy....the one to be President to put our country back on track, the one to take the fight to the democrats and their allies in Russia, and China........

Love this ad.....

What’s up with the Republicans supporting weasel and liars… Cruz and DeSantis, absolute greasy weasels. Trump, total liar. What’s up with that??

Are you gay, Clayton?

C'mon be "proud".
America doesn’t want another four years of Republican racism, bigotry, and hate from the WH.

America doesn’t want another four years of Republican anti-gay, anti-transgender, anti-woman, anti-immigrant policies, another four years of reckless, irresponsible tax cuts and deregulation, another four years of reckless, irresponsible inaction on climate change, another four years of reckless, irresponsible foreign policy, and another four years of judicial appointments with contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

America doesn’t want to repeat the nightmare years of Trump.

Leave my governor alone for another 4 years. Let President Trump get his due, because of what the Marxists have done to him since 2016 and even right now. Time for some payback. Perp walk every Marxists in this country, give them a trial, and if they dont leave then execute them, before they execute us.
You are an idiot! Welcome to my ignore list. No one that stupid is worth reading!

How so? You can't say, can you?

You are an idiot! Welcome to my ignore list. No one that stupid is worth reading!
Fake asshole , the reason why we are where we are today, is shitfuck, spineless independents who allow people like the brown turn Obammy to "Fundamentally Transform" this country into a 3rd world shithole. If that ever happens there will be a great purge on US who didnt vote for the DickTator. It always happens. It is either them or us..

Love this ad.....

I prefer Trump for a variety of reasons.

OTOH, If the GOP Gives the nod to DeSantis, I’d be plenty happy to vote for him.

Why would I be jealous of a state that has no benefits for its residents?
What do you mean….no benefits? Where my grandmother lived, there was the ocean and beautiful beach, warm weather year-round, great restaurants, a terrific civic center that had wonderful plays and symphonies, a 20-minute cab to the cruise port from which you could explore the world, a few hours‘ drive up to Epcot Center and Universal Studios or down to Key West, and all sorts of affordable living options.

What do you mean….no benefits? Where my grandmother lived, there was the ocean and beautiful beach, warm weather year-round, great restaurants, a terrific civic center that had wonderful plays and symphonies, a 20-minute cab to the cruise port from which you could explore the world, a few hours‘ drive up to Epcot Center and Universal Studios or down to Key West, and all sorts of affordable living options.
Billo lives where most progressives live.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Forum List

Back