Ron DeSantis on federal hurricane relief

Contrary to what a lot of the trump supporters have been saying The governor of florida, as much as I dislike him, has come forward and debunked that nonsense.

~~~~~~
Is that why DeSantis refused Kamala's phone call? You're attempting to spread Bull Scat and it doesn't work...

**********​

Milton is going to be very destructive. Category 5 again. All the trivial American political stuff which means nothing isn't going to amount to a hill of beans. But keep arguing because politics is so important. Lmao

Contrary to what a lot of the trump supporters have been saying The governor of florida, as much as I dislike him, has come forward and debunked that nonsense.

And in response to that video I have attached the rest of the story.

DeSantis only asked Biden for funds to cover the work Florida had already done and Biden agreed. Whether Florida will ever see the money remains to be seen. But DeSantis and Florida were ready for Helene and didn't need any other assistance other than some funding. If Milton hits a lot harder than Helene, Florida may need more help.

And now DeSantis and Florida people are trying to do the work FEMA should have been doing in North Carolina. Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee could not have possibly anticipated the level of desperation they would have to deal with and were not--probably couldn't have been--ready for that.

Last edited:

Biden/Harris response in North Carolina is a goatfuck.

Things are going well in Florida because of Desantis, not because of Biden/Harris.

time stamped. . .

This video clip in the OP seems manipulated. I cannot seem to find that exact portion in the OP.

And in response to that video I have attached the rest of the story.

DeSantis only asked Biden for funds to cover the work Florida had already done and Biden agreed. Whether Florida will ever see the money remains to be seen. But DeSantis and Florida were ready for Helene and didn't need any other assistance other than some funding. If Milton hits a lot harder than Helene, Florida may need more help.

And now DeSantis and Florida people are trying to do the work FEMA should have been doing in North Carolina. Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee could not have possibly anticipated the level of desperation they would have to deal with and were not--probably couldn't have been--ready for that.

Florida didn’t need assistance “other than some funding” which is is a big deal and literally what FEMA does

Forum List

Back